Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Peacefully Ending An Over 4 Years Relationship. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Peacefully Ending An Over 4 Years Relationship. (232 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peacefully Ending An Over 4 Years Relationship. by Give247: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Good evening heart doctors on nairaland, I want to kindly remain anonymous for the sake of the question am about to ask.
I'm a 28 years old father of one, and there's this lady I met and instantly fell in love with about 4 yrs ago. And that relationship has produced a lovely girl.
But the dilemma now, is that she has successfully drove me out of loving her the way I do cos of her insecurities. She get jealous so easily, nags at every slightest provocations. Please I want to kindly ask, how can a brother peacefully break free from this kind of relationship? I don't see us settling together, cos am afraid it might become worse. Mature advice please.
Re: Peacefully Ending An Over 4 Years Relationship. by funshint(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
The question is what's fuelling the insecurities? Is there something you're doing that's making her jealous? You have to talk things out and try to listen to her. Breaking up might not be the solution.

1 Like

Re: Peacefully Ending An Over 4 Years Relationship. by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2021
Is she the mother of your child?
Seat her down and tell her u are no longer interested in the relationship, if she likes u, she will repent and come back to apologise
If she dosent den u will enjoy peace of mind and prepare ur heart for the real deal

There are good women out there, don't judge by ur woman character, they can be like children too, annoyed and snappy for inconsequential things esp wen on their period..lol, so try to be understanding when the next one comes
Re: Peacefully Ending An Over 4 Years Relationship. by Give247: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
funshint:
The question is what's fuelling the insecurities? Is there something you're doing that's making her jealous? You have to talk things out and try to listen to her. Breaking up might not be the solution.
bro, i have demonstrated love to her in my own best way possible.
she just doesn't like to communicate anything. When she gets angry, that's it for her. She has confessed to have cheated on me herself.but i still forgave her, I know what led her to doing that. But this girl does not want to change.
Re: Peacefully Ending An Over 4 Years Relationship. by Give247: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Is she the mother of your child?
Seat her down and tell her u are no longer interested in the relationship, if she likes u, she will repent and come back to apologise
If she dosent den u will enjoy peace of mind and prepare ur heart for the real deal

There are good women out there, don't judge by ur woman character, they can be like children too, annoyed and snappy for inconsequential things esp wen on their period..lol, so try to be understanding when the next one comes
bro thank you very much for ur own submission. I've really gat to end things with her, but peacefully though. She's a very nice girl no doubt, but she's got serious insecurity issues. I've tried to talk sense into her, but anytime I try, she picks offenses everytime. Plus she's so unproductive to add to the whole situation.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Single Connect / Meet With Our Sugar Daddies Today. Contact Mr Vince On Whatsapp 09021211648 / There Is No Perfect Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.