Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

He Needs To Remove The Gun Pellets In His Body. Is Tradomedical An Option? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Needs To Remove The Gun Pellets In His Body. Is Tradomedical An Option? (370 Views)

Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure / He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Needs To Remove The Gun Pellets In His Body. Is Tradomedical An Option? by Airnigma(f): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hi everyone please a friend of mine was robbed at gunpoint and eventually shot in his arm. He was taken to the hospital and he is back to his feet. But the pellets are still in some parts of his body. Although he complained to the doctor; he was told to bring an additional 60k to remove these pellets after the bill of more than 120k.
However, someone suggested that he should do it the traditional way. That there is a way of 'calling out' the pellets from his body. So, he needs a wider opinion on this. Is this method effective? What is the procedure like? Are there any side effects, spiritual or physical?

Please I'd love to get mature and concerned comments because I'll be sharing the link of the thread to him so that he can read, he isn't a nairaland member.

Lalasticlala, please help me move this to the front page. Thanks
Re: He Needs To Remove The Gun Pellets In His Body. Is Tradomedical An Option? by Dexpro: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Your friend will eventually spend x10 of that 60k. Yes I can tell affirmatively that they can call the pellets outta his body.

But 99% of those that claim to do it are scammers.
Re: He Needs To Remove The Gun Pellets In His Body. Is Tradomedical An Option? by Namdeenero(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Calling out how?? I’m just hearing this for the first time
Re: He Needs To Remove The Gun Pellets In His Body. Is Tradomedical An Option? by Kayberg: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Whoever gave your friend the calling it out suggestion is a real Omo Aiye.

1 Like

Re: He Needs To Remove The Gun Pellets In His Body. Is Tradomedical An Option? by slimjohn2k5: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Is spiritual bullet that can be called out of the body not physical ones. He should pay the 60k and treat himself

1 Like

Re: He Needs To Remove The Gun Pellets In His Body. Is Tradomedical An Option? by Kwamecron(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Go treat yaself
Re: He Needs To Remove The Gun Pellets In His Body. Is Tradomedical An Option? by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 10, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Is spiritual bullet that can be called out of the body not physical ones. He should pay the 60k and treat himself
if you don't know something ask...
Re: He Needs To Remove The Gun Pellets In His Body. Is Tradomedical An Option? by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 10, 2021
If you are in lagos state.... Go to ijora.... You will not spend up to 20k to have it called out.... Some one very close to me did the same last two months for 5k but it was immediately the incident happened and its 3 pellet.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does Acid Do To You? The Science Behind The Effects / 9 Steps To Get Better Sleep / Ho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.