Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Crypto Airdrops Guide Fully Explained For Beginners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Airdrops Guide Fully Explained For Beginners (369 Views)

Crypto Airdrops: Free Money, SHIHTZU EXCHANGE Is Giving Out Free 100,000 Token / Should You Buy A Diamond? The 4 C's Of Diamonds Explained For Beginners / AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Airdrops Guide Fully Explained For Beginners by information1: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
We going to talk about crypto airdrops explained, the best crypto airdrops you can get, and why you should care because you could be leaving a lot of money on the table.

What crypto airdrops are and why you should care you could be leaving lots of money on the table so pay attention to understand this fully, and how to check for these airdrops and if you are eligible so as we jump into this new world of crypto airdrops.

Let’s get started!

What is Crypto Airdrops Explained?

Crypto airdrop is a practice, whereby existing (people that have been keeping it) holders of certain crypto. Such as Bitcoin receive free tokens as a reward.

In layman’s terms, it is a giveaway that aims to promote a particular blockchain project, it also rewards loyal customers in a bid to ensure that they continue to subscribe to a particular blockchain or platform.

In the cryptoverse, the same basic offer is correct/true but, crypto airdrops are instead used as a form of marketing and distributed to build communities around projects in the early phases and stages of development.

Alternatively, more recently governance tokens have been airdropped to holders (users) of a platform allowing them to take a bigger role in the governance of a project, as well as be rewarded for their loyalty or early adoption of that project now most companies or products in the space nowadays are selling airdrops, like it’s the new Bitcoin, like this redskins data heads tepid lemonade.

Get out of it ratskins Dotto heads tepid lemonade, I’ll take, uh 5 of your ratskins and one of those tepid lemonades, it’s one chicken mate.

It’s not a chicken no-no, that’s much better than a chicken my friend that is gold, what gold the currency of the future great come back in the future, ratkins I don’t think you understand this has unlimited use can I eat it no, can I wear it no and I use it as firewood no it’s starting to sound pretty limited mate but you can melt it and then turn it into whatever you want can I turn it into food no, you can’t eat it, this going to take long hold on your horses mate. We are dealing in the future here.

I have people mining for it so now, that you have an idea of what most of us seasoned crypto vets react when we get “pitched some new airdrop of the week“, but some of them that are pretty valuable.

So let’s go!

Some of the Different Kinds of Airdrops

So now, you have a better understanding and idea so there are different types of airdrops in this case each requires a different set of actions to avail the reward.

Furthermore, it is vital that anyone wishing to participate in any type, must first have these 2 things;

- A crypto wallet some crypto (such as bitcoin, EOS, or Ethereum and a reliable and ‘up-to-date’;
- Information Resource about crypto airdrops: (such as Twitter or airdrops.io)

Types of Airdrops

1. Standard Airdrop

2. Bounty airdrop

3. Hardfork Airdrop and exclusive airdrop

– Standard Airdrop

These crypto airdrops require you to register for a newsletter or something likely similar, interested people can simply register with a NAME and EMAIL ID and instantly qualify for that airdrop.

– Bounty Airdrop

In this case, you need to perform some tasks to qualify for the crypto airdrop the most common activity includes: Tweeting about the project or Participating on the platform

– Holder Airdrop

This kind of airdrop happens when you hold certain tokens in your wallet. For example EOS.

Based crypto airdrops offer some free tokens to you, provided that you’re holding EOS tokens in your wallet.

Remember to always educate yourself and do your own research, if you do your homework correctly, then as an investor, you can make money from these airdrops if you are a d-app developer then, airdrops will help you will reach a user base and distribution far beyond traditional advertising.

https://coindeskcap.com/crypto-airdrops-explained/

naijacutee, puskin, dominique, FOD

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent. Help To Locate The Address / Is Digital Capricorn Limited A Fraud? / A Business Lesson In The Signing Of C. Ronaldo By Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.