Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

What I Took Away From Today’s Sit At Home Protest In The South East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Took Away From Today’s Sit At Home Protest In The South East. (1831 Views)

Today Sit At Home In Wotowoto Style - IPOB / Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. / Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Took Away From Today’s Sit At Home Protest In The South East. by NigeriaZoo: 12:06am On Aug 10, 2021
The whole place looks dilapidated, run down , dirty, nondescript and unattractive. Yet there are governors running those states ?

Sad.

2 Likes

Re: What I Took Away From Today’s Sit At Home Protest In The South East. by Investigative: 12:16am On Aug 10, 2021
You did well
Next

2 Likes

Re: What I Took Away From Today’s Sit At Home Protest In The South East. by YouthAwaken(f): 4:03am On Aug 10, 2021
Can we see your street?

3 Likes

Re: What I Took Away From Today’s Sit At Home Protest In The South East. by Almaigaa: 5:31am On Aug 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
The whole place looks dilapidated, run down , dirty, nondescript and unattractive. Yet there are governors running those states ?

Sad.

What do you expect from the EAST before. That's their identity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Took Away From Today’s Sit At Home Protest In The South East. by IgweOfNnewi: 5:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: What I Took Away From Today’s Sit At Home Protest In The South East. by Naigleria1: 5:37am On Aug 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

Sad.

Is it the governors fault or the people’s fault

If the people living in those areas didn’t think like pigs I don’t think those areas will be the way they are today

And you, what are you doing to help your community or are u just another lazy youth waiting for the government to perform a miracle.
Re: What I Took Away From Today’s Sit At Home Protest In The South East. by christistruth01: 6:24am On Aug 10, 2021
Naigleria1:

If the people living in those areas didn’t think like pigs I don’t think those areas will be the way they are today

And you, what are you doing to help your community or are u just another lazy youth waiting for the government to perform a miracle.

The State Government is responsible for Waste Evacuation and Disposal after the People have deposited their rubbish at the approved locations

It is taken care of in the Environmental Funds allocated to State Government Every Month

State Government is also responsible for keeping the roads and streets clean

The Govt can request for the Courts to Sentence Offenders to Community Services of Community Cleaning and Waste disposal

1 Like

Re: What I Took Away From Today’s Sit At Home Protest In The South East. by NigeriaZoo: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2021
Naigleria1:

Lazy Youth ? grin
Re: What I Took Away From Today’s Sit At Home Protest In The South East. by NigeriaZoo: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2021
christistruth01:

The State Government is responsible for Waste Evacuation and Disposal after the People have deposited their rubbish at the approved locations

It is taken care of in the Environmental Funds allocated to State Government Every Month

State Government is also responsible for keeping the roads and streets clean

The Govt can request for the Courts to Sentence Offenders to Community Services of Community Cleaning and Waste disposal

You think illiterates can reason ?
Re: What I Took Away From Today’s Sit At Home Protest In The South East. by lereinter(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2021
Have you gone to every state

In the state you reside you don't have such Abi

bokoharam will visit you
Re: What I Took Away From Today’s Sit At Home Protest In The South East. by BakQAQ: 4:16am On Aug 12, 2021
The FDA has asked Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca to assess any potential health risks from minor cross-contamination of their Covid-19 vaccines

(1) (Reply)

APC Releases Zoning Formula-chairman To North-central, Secretary To South-west / Video Of APC Youth Leader Aspirant, Olusegun, Stepping Down In Tears / Tinubu Has Only 16 More Days In Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.