Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know (7302 Views)

N-power Bvn Issue Solution / N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout / Error In Npower BVN Validation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by ezenwaez(m): 6:07am On Aug 10, 2021
Quite a handful of N-Power Batch C applicants have been seeing the BVN invalid error on their N-Power NASIMS portal and are quite skeptical and in a state of doubt, some N-Power Batch C applicants have even asked that "what if their BVN was actually invalid?".
Yes that is a good question, but here is exactly what you need to know about the N-Power BVN validation, for an N-Power Batch C applicant to have come thus far to the stage of updating his or her documents it means your BVN was valid from the point of pre-registration, if your BVN was not valid an N-Power Batch C applicant would have been disqualified from the onset of the N-Power Batch C registration, reason is because there is a maximum age limit which is 35 years set as the maximum to qualify for the N-Power Batch C program, and your BVN has been linked to your date of birth.
Therefore every N-Power Batch C applicant should understand what BVN validation means to clear any elements of doubts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by donPhill(m): 6:11am On Aug 10, 2021
Ezenwaez good morning, I was not shortlisted for Npower, shey you no go find small job for me?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by ezenwaez(m): 6:26am On Aug 10, 2021
donPhill:
Ezenwaez good morning, I was not shortlisted for Npower, shey you no go find small job for me?
What was your score, asides that exercise patience for N-Power stream 2
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by ezenwaez(m): 6:27am On Aug 10, 2021
donPhill:
As for the job part, solve a problem within your area of passion and you have gotten a job, just a suggestion

1 Like

Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by Passionnn: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2021
Lalasticala, if you move this thrash to front page, I will leave nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by pleasureosondu(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2021
Passionnn:
Lol, prepare to leave o. I only commented cos na front-page straight again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by Visocrate(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2021
Ezenwa the N-Power Minister how I wish you update people on other job openings not just N-power

1 Like

Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by backtalkG(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2021
700 years for the mode that will move this to FP
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by Maj196(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2021
Lala no dey use npower play.
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by phemmyfour: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2021
Npower and Wahala are like....
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by slawormiir: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ain't no niggarrrr of npower
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by nairavsdollars(f): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
When will Pantami resign
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by illicit(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is becoming annoying already
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by ConnectPhones(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Make everybody respect him self for this thread abeg
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by WarriAproko: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
[s]
ezenwaez:

Quite a handful of N-Power Batch C applicants have been seeing the BVN invalid error on their N-Power NASIMS portal and are quite skeptical and in a state of doubt, some N-Power Batch C applicants have even asked that "what if their BVN was actually invalid?".
Yes that is a good question, but here is exactly what you need to know about the N-Power BVN validation, for an N-Power Batch C applicant to have come thus far to the stage of updating his or her documents it means your BVN was valid from the point of pre-registration, if your BVN was not valid an N-Power Batch C applicant would have been disqualified from the onset of the N-Power Batch C registration, reason is because there is a maximum age limit which is 35 years set as the maximum to qualify for the N-Power Batch C program, and your BVN has been linked to your date of birth.
Therefore every N-Power Batch C applicant should understand what BVN validation means to clear any elements of doubts.

[/s] Trashhh

1 Like

Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by almakiyyun(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Passionnn:
Please what us front page? I don't understand.
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by Omoluabi1stborn: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
almakiyyun:

Please what us front page? I don't understand.

This is front page

Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by Achile1515: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
What is really the fate of the exited batch A and B?
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by BigYash: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ain't no niggarrrr of npower
Real niggars don't need that grin

2 Likes

Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by ezenwaez(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
Achile1515:
What is really the fate of the exited batch A and B?
N-EXIT, the only lifeline
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by Clementz0(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Make them start payment jare all this stories are not for me
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by ezenwaez(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Clementz0:
Make them start payment jare all this stories are not for me
After onboarding and deployment
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by paymentvoucher: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
sad
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
ezenwaez:

After onboarding and deployment
Since last year abi,comedians
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
N-pussy.
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by Chimezie198(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Una no dey taya?
You people should have conscience and start deployment na. Even telemundo can't keep somebody in such suspense the you people are doing.

1 Like

Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by ezenwaez(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Chimezie198:
Una no dey taya?
You people should have conscience and start deployment na. Even telemundo can't keep somebody in such suspense the you people are doing.
Federal Government processes takes quite sometime, lots of scrutiny, accountability and protocols
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by Fortez: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ok
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by donPhill(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
ezenwaez:

What was your score, asides that exercise patience for N-Power stream 2
50%
Re: N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know by madri4u: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
If an applicant was 35years then as at when the NPower advert came out and now turn 36years this year 2021, will such applicant be shortlisted for deployment with this present issues of invalid bvn showing on the dashboard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy @ Literamed Publication / Peen Nigeria Limited / How To Apply For A Major FMCG Company Recruitment (2 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.