Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living (10603 Views)

How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat / Ikpeazu To Timi Frank: “You Blackmailed Jonathan, Used And Dumped By APC” / It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by loveth360(f): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2021
Southernigbo:
this governor has brain sha. is he really an igbo man or a mix of tribes?
Says by a fullish impostor.
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by ideatoprince18(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2021
optionalY09:
It’s most illogical to deprive people of fundamental human right and want to function as human. What is the importance of going out everyday and living like a slave for over 100years. If seating at home will make us free from slavery we are ready to double it, we’ll seat at home for 2months
...... Says an ipob pig!!!!
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by Okoyouth: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2021
God and sit down
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2021
Self-centered old goats.....some people will be starving bcoz if they don’t go out to work there’s nothing for them to eat...everything about Nigeria just tire me
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by Godsonjoe: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2021
uptownmusic:

Your family fearing you is evil, it affects Igbos, you guys will come to self destruct. Does who the gods seek to destroy he makes them mad.
Unity begger... Who ask for ur opinion... Or are we complaining. Leave us the way we are. If we want we fight ourselves... Na ur fighting... Na ur concern. Carrying other ppl mata for head is like witchcraft
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Godsonjoe:
Unity begger... Who ask for ur opinion... Or are we complaining. Leave us the way we are. If we want we fight ourselves... Na ur fighting... Na ur concern. Carrying other ppl mata for head is like witchcraft
Lastatica insulting a nairalander. Am offended by the killing of innocent people, Nigeria is a space we all are using, we are not brothers or one, but if you break the law or kill, you must face the penalty. Nigeria is not united, the wise make use of it, the foolish get and seek destruction. Nigeria is a convenience, but a treaty was signed when the British brought us together, a treaty is a contract, you don't break contract with violence, you break it with a better contract. Am not talking of one Nigeria, even in the jungle, there is justice. Meanwhile you have been reported grin
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Very soon, Igbos that sponsored this movement will cry to the government to help them. Just like how Northern governors that sponsored Bk in the past are crying now.

Blacks can’t and will never learn from anything.

They all start out as being innocent movement, then when it gets out of hand they blame Whites for sponsoring it.

White people done suffer
grin
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
optionalY09:
It’s most illogical to deprive people of fundamental human right and want them to function as human. What is the importance of going out everyday and living like a slave for over 100years. If seating at home will make us free from slavery we are ready to double it, we’ll seat at home for 2months
If you feel like a slave, I bet you some Igbos in Nigeria feel like Kings. Go and fight and kill, maybe you can become a king too, cos you can only use either your brain or the gun grin

Join ESN you have a chance, to start feeling like a king, after you don kill and loot grin

I have Igbo friends who are kings not slaves, speak for yourself, escape yourself from poverty. Nigeria is a free place, na your poverty make you dey feel like a slave... emancipate yourself from poverty, your thinking go change, you no go wan die again grin
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by optionalY09: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Darkblood:

Hope you are based in the SE obeying the sit at home order Sha or u re obeying it wherever you are
You will be a big hypocrite if u re not there or. It obeying it at ur location sha

I don’t take paid commenters serious, i know by tomorrow all you paid influencers not have data to comment.

Biafra must be restored wether you like it or not
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by optionalY09: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
uptownmusic:

If you feel like a slave, I bet you some Igbos in Nigeria feel like Kings. Go and fight and kill, maybe you can become a king too, cos you can only use either your brain or the gun grin

Join ESN you have a chance, to start feeling like a king, after you don kill and loot grin

I have Igbo friends who are kings not slaves, speak for yourself, escape yourself from poverty. Nigeria is a free place, na your poverty make you dey feel like a slave... emancipate yourself from poverty, your thinking go change, you no go wan die again grin

Paid internet marauder
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
optionalY09:

Paid internet marauder
undecided
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
What use is the exam while part of the injustice to igbos is quota system in education .When we achieved biafra thr effort in exams will count better.
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Biafran4life:
What use is the exam while part of the injustice to igbos is quota system in education .When we achieved biafra thr effort in exams will count better.
No gain in retrogression.
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
LokoH:
Illogical ? Then tell them to come out let 's see whose command is more effective
Stay easy.
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by lagdmark(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ipob is anti igbo. The ideology of Ipob doesn't represent the igbos in any way.
It's either some Taliban extremists through some Bandits in west Africa are funding ipob.
The only thing ipob is doing all over the media is just shouting " zoo.. zoo. Zoo. Fulani.. Fulani... Fulani..."
No other concepts or visions to achieve Biafra. All Ipob members the only language they have is zoo and Fulani nothing else.
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
uptownmusic:

No mind them keep burning and killing grin

How many did you kill today Mr Killer grin

Ndo' well done...bombs work better, next time just throw bomb, boko haram style grin...it will scare the shit out of your mom's, brothers and sisters, and they must obey ipob order. You must tell all of them to worship Kanu or be killed, Taliban style cheesy
Ipob is not order is blood running in all true sons and daughters of igbos.The north don't luv us more than we luv ourselves.You can only deceive those who have not been thr.They have killed more igbos in the north since time I'm river.I survived many narrowly.Biafra is the only and best choice for igbos
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Biafran4life:
Ipob is not order is blood running in all true sons and daughters of igbos.The north don't luv us more than we luv ourselves.You can only deceive those who have not been thr.They have killed more igbos in the north since time I'm river.I survived many narrowly.Biafra is the only and best choice for igbos
Your thoughts...
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by Ekealterego: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tonytonex:
I'm not here to argue grammar. I was passing my message in " a language they will understand." So, it was intentional. Shebi English na your mother language. Usímé!
"... to argue grammar..".
Guy, go back to school.
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by odomanis: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
joe54:
grin
No Buhari must release KANU.
If not we will sit at home for one month.
If he still refuse we will sit at home for one year.
If KANU die in prison we will sit at home forever. grin grin grin
Ipob miscreants

People criticize what they don't understand.
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
optionalY09:
It’s most illogical to deprive people of fundamental human right and want them to function as human. What is the importance of going out everyday and living like a slave for over 100years. If seating at home will make us free from slavery we are ready to double it, we’ll seat at home for 2months

Why not sit at home forever?

"IPOB should sit at home Mon-Friday, work only on Saturday and should be allowed to go to church on Sundays, this should continue until Buhari leaves office in 2023" - Village people.
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by Darkblood: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
optionalY09:

I don’t take paid commenters serious, i know by tomorrow all you paid influencers not have data to comment.

Biafra must be restored wether you like it or not
You didn't answer my question sha
Just blabbing and squeaking like a mouse
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by patomberekpe(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oga ikpeazu, your only But a deputy, the Real leader have spoken, and the people have listened, shame to all Easthern governirs.
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by LokoH(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
uptownmusic:

Yes o, next time we burn more people...keep killing your mom, brothers and sisters, they must fear ipob grin

Cry for Ibarapa people
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
LokoH:

Cry for Ibarapa people
Stay positive.
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by LokoH(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
uptownmusic:

All those not obeying supleme commander must die, NMK or death grin

Kill more, it will make them fear ipob...don't spare no one, keep killing grin

Even you, you no gree, you die
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
LokoH:

Even you, you no gree, you die
Be positive and realistic.
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by UfiaEtok: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Don't mind them . Senseless sit-at-home order !

Ipob miscreants[/quote]
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by UfiaEtok: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Don't mind them .

Ipob miscreants[/quote]
Re: Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
No mind those ipob fools..

Na Dem go tire for the sit at home..
Ndi Ara..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bill Seeking To Reduce Advance Payment In FCT, Passes Second Reading In Senate / 2023 Presidency: Most APC, PDP Governors Are Backing Osinbajo - Ajulo / Varsity Lecturers, Zamfara Workers, Abia Doctors Celebrate Christmas Without Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.