Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. (1365 Views)

FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter / TIME TO STOP THE IPOB MESS IN THE S’EAST - NEW TELEGRAPH / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by MyopicMods: 6:55am On Aug 10, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6694591/ipob-gunmen-attacks-nnewi-community

Gov Obiano Clear Anambra state particularly Onitsha/Nnewi of Ipob Mess and stop playing with people's live. Peter Obi did same and Heaven did not fall but it put an end to Massob in Anambra state when Uwazuruike is fond of coming down to Onitsha to carry out his nefarious activities.

For instance how can you explain this: Ipob coordinator in Nnewi is from Imo state and his deputy from Ebonyi state. Is it that Nnewi people does have able bodied men to join and man Ipob if they so wish?

Let's not talk of onitsha because that's an issue for another day but Akpokuodike should do something and put an end to this menance by foreign Invaders.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by GardenOfGod(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2021
Let's not talk of onitsha because that's an issue for another day but Akpokuodike should do something and put an end to this menance by foreign Invaders
So the people are angry because there are no "indigenous" leaders in the "Indigenous People Of Biafra" (IPOB) branch in their indigenous homeland.
grin grin grin
The Governor should do the needful and put an end to the mess of IPOB ASAP!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by Tony3245(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2021
Hmmm

Hmmm
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by Anago55: 7:02am On Aug 10, 2021
Cry cry baby, I want to see your mummy

Shame shame shame, Shaaaammmmeeee!!

Op oya sing your own

3 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by Chris525: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2021
There’s no Governor with balls in the whole of the SE. Hope is giving it to IPOB but I believe its all reactional, if they didn’t come for him he wouldn’t have stepped up.

They all can issue a joint statement condemning the IPOB violent antics and banning their activities in their respective states but they’re scared. Rather not say anything than do whats right.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by Asgard73: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2021
Those ebony humans Dey form robocop for Nnewi.. their time the come.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by Madmohamed1: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2021
MyopicMods:
https://www.nairaland.com/6694591/ipob-gunmen-attacks-nnewi-community

Gov Obiano Clear Anambra state particularly Onitsha/Nnewi of Ipob Mess and stop playing with people's live. Peter Obi did same and Heaven did not fall but it put an end to Massob in Anambra state when Uwazuruike is fond of coming down to Onitsha to carry out his nefarious activities.

For instance how can you explain this: Ipob coordinator in Nnewi is from Imo state and his deputy from Ebonyi state. Is it that Nnewi people does have able bodied men to join and man Ipob if they so wish?

Let's not talk of onitsha because that's an issue for another day but Akpokuodike should do something and put an end to this menance by foreign Invaders.
go and sit down Mr man. So we should allow Fulani terrorist to take over our land. I don't think your igbo. This aboki people should mind their business
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2021
Anago55:
Cry cry baby, I want to see your mummy

Shame shame shame, Shaaaammmmeeee!!

Op oya sing your own

Una want turn here to Ezza-effium abi?

Ok oooo

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Asgard73:
Those ebony humans Dey form robocop for Nnewi.. their time the come.

Very bad

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by bewla(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2021
Y
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by BKayy: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2021
It is only in Africa that you will see Yorubas complaining on behalf of Ndigbo.
This is hilarious
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by Dymaco(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2021
Many people from afar think that ipob is just a section of people in south east. Even people that don't know the full meaning of ipob is commenting too. They don't know that south east is biafra and biafra is south east. Majority of south east wants biafra.
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by Dymaco(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2021
Chris525:

There’s no Governor with balls in the whole of the SE. Hope is giving it to IPOB but I believe its all reactional, if they didn’t come for him he wouldn’t have stepped up.

They all can issue a joint statement condemning the IPOB violent antics and banning their activities in their respective states but they’re scared. Rather not say anything than do whats right.

They are not scared. They know that majority of south east wants biafra. Biafra is ipob. We are the indigenous people of biafra
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by Dymaco(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2021
Remember that it is indigenous people of biafra. You can cry a river. The most important tribe in Nigeria
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by stanluiz(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2021
I talk am. A I believe Nnewi has a land boundry with Imo state. They sneak from Imo state and come to Anambra to carry out terror and attack.

It's high Governor Obiano give this people brutal treatment just like peter obi did to Massob. Nnewi People should also assist the security forces by giving them Intel. That Ipob coordinator In nnewi should be arrested with it's deputy because they know everything about the attack.

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by adadike(f): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2021
Another better person make I dey follow you jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by adadike(f): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Very bad
so Asgard have started seeing the truth for himself now
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by wwwihy: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2021
adadike:
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2021
adadike:
how are you my love.

Let's make our bed rosy kiss
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2021
adadike:

If I see you with another man
I go knack the person jazz

you're mine alone forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by Monogamy: 11:51am On Aug 10, 2021
Interesting.. The real owner of the land are speaking up
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2021
adadike:

Lol...Nnukwu nwanyi u done see am naa.

Those guys are gradually turning the state to something else. They operate as if it is their fathers land.

And all these is because of people falling to all these Igbo sentiments schemes. Imagine presiding over terrorist organization in another man's town.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
stanluiz:
I talk am. A I believe Nnewi has a land boundry with Imo state. They sneak from Imo state and come to Anambra to carry out terror and attack.

It's high Governor Obiano give this people brutal treatment just like peter obi did to Massob. Nnewi People should also assist the security forces by giving them Intel. That Ipob coordinator In nnewi should be arrested with it's deputy because they know everything about the attack.

Yes through Nnewi South...there exist a boundary.
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by OBALOLA55(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
adadike:
ASGARD73 IS A FUTA JALONIAN JUST LIKE THE PERSON YOU JUST QUOTED. IT’S QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU CANNOT THINK FOR YOUR SELF ANYMORE embarassed
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by Asgard73: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
adadike:

Nnewi is my chosen hometown and do visit ... is not IPOB matters ..

Ebonyi humans have flooded the city and are generally misbehaving
I have lot of cases about .. and some are already in court. .. and begging.

This is not about IPOB .. or Biafra or igbos.. is about the attitude display by this humans ..

And this their migration started of recent .. already people are taking note ..

Igwe Orizu will take appropriate action.. not even OBIANO

I support IPOB as an Igbo movement.. because it creates fear and trouble in the mind of anti igbos.. is the only movement Yoruba and the entire north fears and panic ..
No movement like that in Nigeria. That creates national panic.and command respect.

Which is healthy for igbos..

I know Nigeria enough and understand the hate..

Even though IPOB ain’t getting their priorities right... I support them.

Put Nigeria on it toes..

Without IPOB ... this government would have thrown igbos under the bus without thinking twice.

You hate IPOB and Biafra because of what Yoruba and north are saying ..
You just want to please them because you live in Kwara State

I lived in Yoruba land for 15 years .. and presently I stay in North.

Don’t need to please anyone ... because Yoruba and North don’t do things to please any human.

IGBOHO and Kyari are receiving all necessary support from their people
But people like you will come online to form wetin no be ..hating your people to please those who “ hate you”

Adadike ..
wisen up.

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by adadike(f): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

how are you my love.

Let's make our bed rosy kiss
I know all these things you are doing is because you don't want me to comment on IPOB matter.
You know very well that I am one of the leading voice of ipob on this forum but how do I keep quiet and watch my people turn against each other?
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2021
adadike:
I know all these things you are doing is because you don't want me to comment on IPOB matter.
You know very well that I am one of the leading voice of ipob on this forum but how do I keep quiet and watch my people turn against each other?
you're wrong.
I no dey do ipob stuff again.

from what I saw on Monday
if Biafra will come from IPOB
I rather remain in Nigeria.
it's just a matter of time before igbos start lynching them at sight

but make no mistake
I'll never be a pro Nigeria.

now back to our love matter

do you like doggy style?
because ive m ga ala gi ehhh
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by adadike(f): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
you're wrong.
I no dey do ipob stuff again.

from what I saw on Monday
if Biafra will come from IPOB
I rather remain in Nigeria.
it's just a matter of time before igbos start lynching them at sight

but make no mistake
I'll never be a pro Nigeria.

now back to our love matter

do you like doggy style?
because ive m ga ala gi ehhh
lol, you see why I love you. As for doggy, guy, nga kugi hands down here
Re: Gov Obiano Clear Onitsha/nnewi Of Ipob Mess. Peter Obi Did Same. by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
adadike:
lol, you see why I love you. As for doggy, guy, nga kugi hands down here
shocked shocked shocked

chaiiii i can't wait oooo kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help! I’m Being Scammed On Nairaland!!! / Gowon, Good Morning Oooooooooooooooo / SR: Abba Kyari, Was Behind Secret Killing Of Over 100 Igbo Youths - INTERSOCIETY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.