Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians (1765 Views)

Venezuela Using Nigerian Influencers To Wage Twitter War - Financial Times / The Fulani Sunni Establishment Moves To Outlaw Another Islamic Sect / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by KwaraRat: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2021
It will seem like rubbish to you now but within the next 5ys we are going to see the real reason behind IPOB Zionist movement and it isn't towards achieving an independent Zionist state aka Igbo Biafra but rather the hand of Judas that controls the puppets in IPOB will soon begin to wage terrorist attack on Nigerian Christians as they make their annexation move into Niger Delta.

IPOB , as I have always maintained is first and foremost a Zionist movement sworn to servitude to World Jewry while boosting Igbo supremacist ideology.
IPOB has also been leading attacks on Christianity through the vulgar rhetoric of their supreme leader against the church.

Israel and World Jewry remain the oldest and staunchest enemies of the church since the day that they collectively and unrepentantly committed deicide.

When the long awaited second Nigerian civil war begins, expect to see IPOB Zionist attack christians and align with Fulani Muslim terrorist groups to keep nijeriya one.

You can not be serving the devil and expect to be doing God's work.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by Fahdiga(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2021
What a trashy write up

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by KwaraRat: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a trashy write up

I said it that it will sound like rubbish now.

But give it 5ys and you Congo judases will be torching churches and crucifying priests .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by Hangmnk: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2021
grin
Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by BKayy: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2021
Lol. It's too early to smoke Kwale weed na grin
You should have smoked Benson, Don Morris or Loud instead of disgracing yourself like this.
Tomorrow when you see this post that you made, you'll start being ashamed of yourself and develop depression.
Better modify now on time before the effects of the weed wear off

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by Penguin2: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2021
KwaraRat:
It will seem like rubbish to you now but within the next 5ys we are going to see the real reason behind IPOB Zionist movement and it isn't towards achieving an independent Zionist state aka Igbo Biafra but rather the hand of Judas that controls the puppets in IPOB will soon begin to wage terrorist attack on Nigerian Christians as they make their annexation move into Niger Delta.

IPOB , as I have always maintained is first and foremost a Zionist movement sworn to servitude to World Jewry while boosting Igbo supremacist ideology.
IPOB has also been leading attacks on Christianity through the vulgar rhetoric of their supreme leader against the church.

Israel and World Jewry remain the oldest and staunchest enemies of the church since the day that they collectively and unrepentantly committed deicide.

When the long awaited second Nigerian civil war begins, expect to see IPOB Zionist attack christians and align with Fulani Muslim terrorist groups to keep nijeriya one.

When last did you treat malaria?

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by theInterpreter: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2021
very true

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by puzzlegate(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2021
KwaraRat:

oga with due respect, YOU ARE TYPING RUBBISH. and it's only foolish fellows will believe this trash. Jobless and senseless poster !

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by Monogamy: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2021
Lately, the op has been smoking something, what is it is what I don't know yet
Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2021
[s]
KwaraRat:

[/s] what is Nairaland turning into?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by tesseract: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2021
Only a fermented brain can think up sshit like that.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2021
You are right. That is their game plan. I made the same comment a few years back. I have told Niger Deltans to be very vigilant.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by Brimstone77: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2021
Same way Christian Britain massacred the igbis during colonization and same way they connived with the Islamic northerners to massacre igbos during the civil war,or Same way they are joining force with the present Fulani led government to kill and suppress igbos...

I wish all igbos will convert to Judaism, despite being majority Christians in Nigeria we have never benefited anything from the world Christian body,how many time have the pope condemned the killing of Christian's in South East by fulanis jihad's or Nigerian Christian's in general..instead he prefer visiting middle East Islam's instead..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2021
I dey gabdun your topic. I've warned igbo Christian that Israel need slave labour to rebuild their new home and the igbo jew will help in supplying them after conquering igbo Christians

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by Tochj(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2021
Most foolish post on Nairaland ever
Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by Ejebleje: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2021
I laugh hard at the people hurling vituperations at the o.p.

5 years may be a bit too soon l,but if they eventually secede,Christians will definitely be easy targets.

If you choose to blind your eyes to what's currently going on in the s.e vis a vis b I afrla, then that's your problem

Cant you notice how their supreme leader hurls insults on pastors , Jesus christ(the reason behind christianity) and has said all that worship God through Jesus will go to hel?
Have you not seen,read and heard how he hands out death sentences on those who have even the slightest disagreement with him?
Have you not seen how those who surround themselves around him are either Judaism adherents or pretend to be one especially those in the upper echelon of the group's leadership?

You dont need to be clairvoyant to see that anything other than Judaism will not be tolerated in their dystopia.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by KwaraRat: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Brimstone77:
Same way Christian Britain massacred the igbis during colonization and same way they connived with the Islamic northerners to massacre igbos during the civil war,or Same way they are joining force with the present Fulani led government to kill and suppress igbos...

I wish all igbos will convert to Judaism, despite being majority Christians in Nigeria we have never benefited anything from the world Christian body,how many time have the pope condemned the killing of Christian's in South East by fulanis jihad's or Nigerian Christian's in general..instead he prefer visiting middle East Islam's instead..

Alas an Igbo Jew rat confirms all I wrote.

You were the main slave commodity during the Atlantic slave trade bought and paid for by Rabbi Shekelstein and fastfoward today nothing has changed. You are still slaves to Jews.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by KwaraRat: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Where Do All The Babies Produced In Igbo Baby Factory End Up?

There is a thriving , multibillion dollar underground human trafficking industry across Igbo land involving the breeding/abductions and sale of babies with Anambra as it's apex centre.

Where do all these babies end up ?

I for one don't believe the baby factories are meant to serve couples or childless women. There is a more sinister and diabolical reason why these baby factories and abductions are thriving in the east.

The level of secrecy , underground network , and elaborate operation is mind boggling and can only point to a much more nefarious reason for their existence.

For example, the police raided one particular baby factory in Anambra and paraded both staff and pregnant young girls alongside a stud that the girls said was recruited to sleep with and impregnate the girls. This unruly establishment was closed to the public and had a doctor and nursing staff which means it was designed as a breeding and harvesting ground for babies.

Only a fool will assume that these baby farms are meant to cater for barren couples. Why is it that it is only in Igbo land? Are Igbos suffering more from barreness and infertility more than any other demographic to warrant such ungodly services? And if you consider that Igbo land probably has the highest concentration of Catholic church run orphanages that are filled to the brim, why are Igbo couples not adopting from there rather than secretly buying babies from these Hunan farms?

With James Nwafor's turning of a police station in same Anambra as both a kidnapper's den and Hunan abbatoir and organ harvester with full backing and support from powerful Anambra elite, something tells me that these baby factories are catering to more diabolical and evil purposes.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by KwaraRat: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ejebleje:
I laugh hard at the people hurling vituperations at the o.p.

5 years may be a bit too soon l,but if they eventually secede,Christians will definitely be easy targets.

If you choose to blind your eyes to what's currently going on in the s.e vis a vis b I afrla, then that's your problem

Cant you notice how their supreme leader hurls insults on pastors , Jesus christ(the reason behind christianity) and has said all that worship God through Jesus will go to hel?
Have you not seen,read and heard how he hands out death sentences on those who have even the slightest disagreement with him?
Have you not seen how those who surround themselves around him are either Judaism adherents or pretend to be one especially those in the upper echelon of the group's leadership?

You dont need to be clairvoyant to see that anything other than Judaism will not be tolerated in their dystopia.

Thank you.

The idiots don't know that long before radical islamism, Zionism was and still is the most violent and longest running terrorist ideology and movement .

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by Brimstone77: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
KwaraRat:

Alas an Igbo Jew rat confirms all I wrote.

You were the main slave commodity during the Atlantic slave trade bought and paid for by Rabbi Shekelstein and fastfoward today nothing has changed. You are still slaves to Jews.
tell me any positive impact of Christianity to ndi Igbo ??

You are fuming in the mouth because kanu and few people converted to Judaism and because igbos are trying to identify with Jews...

70% of igbos are still Christian's for now and you're wailing like this before 10yrs when it will be 60 % Jews then you will kill your self .

Christianity have brought sorrow and suffering to the igbos giving Judaism a chance is not a bad idea..
Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by Brimstone77: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
KwaraRat:
Where Do All The Babies Produced In Igbo Baby Factory End Up?

There is a thriving , multibillion dollar underground human trafficking industry across Igbo land involving the breeding/abductions and sale of babies with Anambra as it's apex centre.

Where do all these babies end up ?

I for one don't believe the baby factories are meant to serve couples or childless women. There is a more sinister and diabolical reason why these baby factories and abductions are thriving in the east.

The level of secrecy , underground network , and elaborate operation is mind boggling and can only point to a much more nefarious reason for their existence.

For example, the police raided one particular baby factory in Anambra and paraded both staff and pregnant young girls alongside a stud that the girls said was recruited to sleep with and impregnate the girls. This unruly establishment was closed to the public and had a doctor and nursing staff which means it was designed as a breeding and harvesting ground for babies.

Only a fool will assume that these baby farms are meant to cater for barren couples. Why is it that it is only in Igbo land? Are Igbos suffering more from barreness and infertility more than any other demographic to warrant such ungodly services? And if you consider that Igbo land probably has the highest concentration of Catholic church run orphanages that are filled to the brim, why are Igbo couples not adopting from there rather than secretly buying babies from these Hunan farms?

With James Nwafor's turning of a police station in same Anambra as both a kidnapper's den and Hunan abbatoir and organ harvester with full backing and support from powerful Anambra elite, something tells me that these baby factories are catering to more diabolical and evil purposes.
the babies were being traffic to Israel for training so that the will kill Christian's as you claimed...ode

Conspiracy theory will not kill you...

All the baby factory busted both in SW,north or Niger Delta are all in anambra...

Werey dey disguise!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by KwaraRat: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Brimstone77:
tell me any positive impact of Christianity to ndi Igbo ??

You are fuming in the mouth because kanu and few people converted to Judaism and because igbos are trying to identify with Jews...

70% of igbos are still Christian's for now and you're wailing like this before 10yrs when it will be 60 % Jews then you will kill your self .

Christianity have brought sorrow and suffering to the igbos giving Judaism a chance is not a bad idea..

Which proves my point that Zionist movement in igboland will lead to Christian persecution just as in the Boko north.

Now tell me what differs you Igbo zionists from Fulani Jihadists ?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by KwaraRat: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Brimstone77:
the babies were being traffic to Israel for training so that the will kill Christian's as you claimed...ode

Conspiracy theory will not kill you...

All the baby factory busted both in SW,north or Niger Delta are all in anambra...

Werey dey disguise!!

Idiot, you sell your bastards to satanic Jews who use them in their human sacrifices to Baal.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by Vado(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
This dolt is not a representation of Kwarans but a blockhead with nothing but Sulu Gambari excreta in his brain. His incoherent mumbo-jumbo can only appeal to his homo habilis siblings. Oponu.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by Brimstone77: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
KwaraRat:

Which proves my point that Zionist movement in igboland will lead to Christian persecution just as in the Boko north.

Now tell me what differs you Igbo zionists from Fulani Jihadists ?

oga get out!!!

If you can't answer my question don't quote me again..

Since colonization aside pains and dead what development have Christianity brought to the Igbo nation??

When you attack pagans and burn their shrine you mocked them and ask them to allow their gods fight for them, but when Islam's attack and burn your church you cry to high heaven calling international community to come for your aid why not also wait for your own god to fight for you??

Mind you I'm a Christian but I hate hypocrites....

Igbos don't kill because of religion so your narrative is rubbish!!!

Since the history of the Igbo nation tell me anywhere igbos had ever killed each other over religion...

For your info Judaism has been there in Igbo land even before the arrival of the colonial Masters and their Christian religion...

We aren't converting to Judaism we are only going back to our root...
Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by Brimstone77: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
KwaraRat:

Idiot, you sell your bastards to satanic Jews who use them in their human sacrifices to Baal.
any evidence to back up your claim??

Or is it just another conspiracy theory??
Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by KwaraRat: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
[s]
Brimstone77:
oga get out!!!

If you can't answer my question don't quote me again..

Since colonization aside pains and dead what development have Christianity brought to the Igbo nation??

When you attack pagans and burn their shrine you mocked them and ask them to allow their gods fight for them, but when Islam's attack and burn your church you cry to high heaven calling international community to come for your aid why not also wait for your own god to fight for you??

Mind you I'm a Christian but I hate hypocrites....

Igbos don't kill because of religion so your narrative is rubbish!!!

Since the history of the Igbo nation tell me anywhere igbos had ever killed each other over religion...

For your info Judaism has been there in Igbo land even before the arrival of the colbe onial Masters and their Christian religion...

We aren't converting to Judaism we are only going back to our root...
[/s]

You are really a Jew because only Jews hate Christ , the church and Christians .

Your foolishness will be nothing compared to your foolishness in 1966 when you foolishly aligned with Jewish Marxism.

Now you are upping it a notch and going full Zionist.

Keep rejecting Christ and keep getting punished for it.

Slave

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by KwaraRat: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Brimstone77:
any evidence to back up your claim??

Or is it just another conspiracy theory??

Of what purpose are your human farms aka baby factory if not for illicit organ trade, baby blood harvesting and diabolical human sacrifices which your Satan worshipping Jews are the most prolific human sacrifices second after afonjas .

1 Like

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by Brimstone77: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
KwaraRat:
[s][/s]

You are really a Jew because only Jews hate Christ , the church and Christians .

Your foolishness will be nothing compared to your foolishness in 1966 when you foolishly aligned with Jewish Marxism.

Now you are upping it a notch and going full Zionist.

Keep rejecting Christ and keep getting punished for it.

Slave
you just confirm Being a coconut head....

The atrocities of your Christian Colonia Masters in Africa are still there..

Most of the countries that participated in slave trades are mostly Christian's who brought the religion to us...

Most of the countries that connived with Nigerian lead gowon government(who happened to be a Christian also) in conjunction with the world radical Fulani jihad's to massacre igbos during the civil war are all Christian countries...

So what the fuckery are you saying??

1 Like

Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by Brimstone77: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
KwaraRat:

Of what purpose are your human farms aka baby factory if not for illicit organ trade, baby blood harvesting and diabolical human sacrifices which your Satan worshipping Jews are the most prolific human sacrifices second after afonjas .

northern Nigeria operate the highest baby factory in Nigeria...do they also sell theirs to Jews for diabolic purposes??
Re: Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians by KwaraRat: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Brimstone77:
you just confirm Being a coconut head....

The atrocities of your Christian Colonia Masters in Africa are still there..

Most of the countries that participated in slave trades are mostly Christian's who brought the religion to us...

Most of the countries that connived with Nigerian lead gowon government(who happened to be a Christian also) in conjunction with the world radical Fulani jihad's to massacre igbos during the civil war are all Christian countries...

So what the fuckery are you saying??

Idiot , long before the European set foot on these shores your Jewish merchants were dealing in your ancestors in the slave trade.

If not for the European Christian, your Jewish merchants will still be operating their plantations in the Americas.

If not for Lugard, your Igbo race would have been harvested into extinction by your Jewish slave masters.

Idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uncanny Semblance Between The Newly Installed Olu Of Warri And Frank Edoho / Brutal Words Of A British Man For Africans / 2023: APC Governors Rejected Tinubu's Invitiation Before Inviting Him - Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.