Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

It is unwise to disobey ipob's sit at home order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It is unwise to disobey ipob's sit at home order (282 Views)

Imo Residents Disobey IPOB's Sit At Home Order (Photos) / Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It is unwise to disobey ipob's sit at home order by DefHQ: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2021
For now it is a well known fact that ipob are in the majority and they control the East and to a large extent the south south.. The desire for freedom coupled with the nepotistic body language of the federal government has helped to gather every Igbo man and oppressed masses under the ipob umbrella as they are currently the only group in the forefront of the struggle for self determination..

The federal government are not happy with the huge followership the group are gathering on a daily basis despite proscribing it as a terrorist group. So will do every thing within its power to taint the image of the group..
Having that in mind, Imagine the extent that the lawless DSS are willing to go in order to pull down the group...

If the federal government could go against international laws to kidnap Kanu, not minding the implications, imagine what they'll be willing to do his followers?.. They'll just grab you, plant some guns on you, and torture you into confessing to be an ESN member.

I saw videos of busses being burnt for daring to travel, I also saw videos of peoples Good's being destroyed for defying the order and I said to myself, why would someone wanna take such a risk on that date just because of money?..
It means you do not understand the times! These are times where you can't afford to sag your trousers, draw tatoo, and look rough because the government will just pick u up and tag you UGM..

These are times when you can't afford to defy the sit at home order because several state and non state actors will be in play on that day..the police, army, bandits, could disguise as UGM and destroy your goods, burn your vehicles or even kill you and you'd think it was ipob enforcing the sit at home order...

They'll kill you and try to pin it on ipob..
BE WISE! USE YOUR HEAD.

4 Likes

Re: It is unwise to disobey ipob's sit at home order by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Wisdom is profitable to direct as they say. Discretion is a better part of valour.

@Op,

I agree with your submission. Money is not everything. If the government had declare a lock-down, those same people will comply.

3 Likes

Re: It is unwise to disobey ipob's sit at home order by ohigus(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2021
They should wait till they have that freedom not when they ar still under this nation called naija they should stop killing innocent people who have been hustling here and there to see they put food on d table for their family.

Which freedom is this ipob even fighting for? Am confused cuz some of d igbos are being killed too seriously I hate killing they should better continue with government not d innocent people who are hustling to see they archive their dreams.
Re: It is unwise to disobey ipob's sit at home order by Gentlerespect76: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2021
Apt

2 Likes

Re: It is unwise to disobey ipob's sit at home order by Muna4real(f): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2021
DefHQ:
For now it is a well known fact that ipob are in the majority and they control the East and to a large extent the south south.. The desire for freedom coupled with the nepotistic body language of the federal government has helped to gather every Igbo man and oppressed masses under the ipob umbrella as they are currently the only group in the forefront of the struggle for self determination..

The federal government are not happy with the huge followership the group are gathering on a daily basis despite proscribing it as a terrorist group. So will do every thing within its power to taint the image of the group..
Having that in mind, Imagine the extent that the lawless DSS are willing to go in order to pull down the group...

If the federal government could go against international laws to kidnap Kanu, not minding the implications, imagine what they'll be willing to do his followers?.. They'll just grab you, plant some guns on you, and torture you into confessing to be an ESN member.

I saw videos of busses being burnt for daring to travel, I also saw videos of peoples Good's being destroyed for defying the order and I said to myself, why would someone wanna take such a risk on that date just because of money?..
It means you do not understand the times! These are times where you can't afford to sag your trousers, draw tatoo, and look rough because the government will just pick u up and tag you UGM..

These are times when you can't afford to defy the sit at home order because several state and non state actors will be in play on that day..the police, army, bandits, could disguise as UGM and destroy your goods, burn your vehicles or even kill you and you'd think it was ipob enforcing the sit at home order...

BE WISE! USE YOUR HEAD.

God bless you. It's unfortunate that people have refused to understand. I'm in the south east but whenever there's an ipob protest or a sit at home, I don't dare go outside. We've seen cases where innocent people are captured and labelled Esn members by the police. In fact, that's enough reason to stay at home. The federal government hates anything ipob and are willing to bring them down at all costs even if it means paying people to disguise as Esn. We've seen alot here but as usual,one nigerianists will not understand.

1 Like

Re: It is unwise to disobey ipob's sit at home order by muykem: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2021
You are not well. You said to a large extent south south. Please where in south south? Madness start and end in landlocked 5 states of Southeast.
Re: It is unwise to disobey ipob's sit at home order by chrismastre5(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2021
Muna4real:

God bless you. It's unfortunate that people have refused to understand. I'm in the south east but whenever there's an ipob protest or a sit at home, I don't dare go outside. We've seen cases where innocent people are captured and labelled Esn members by the police. In fact, that's enough reason to stay at home. The federal government hates anything ipob and are willing to bring them down at all costs even if it means paying people to disguise as Esn. We've seen alot here but as usual,one nigerianists will not understand.
Trust me those from wise background already knows besides this is the easiest way to protest because if you are at home that day, state and non state actors will not see anybody to intimidate or kill while driving home your dissatisfaction. If not interested in politics like women, just stay at home because government do not even know those that are ipob members, they just presumed that every young person is a member or a potential treat to them.
Re: It is unwise to disobey ipob's sit at home order by IgweOfNnewi: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2021
What fuckery is this in the name of the Pope, can someone blame the vegetative doppelganger figurehead braindead senile cow in London for been lawless, he is treating madness with craziness, can you imagine this one justifying trampling upon human right.
Re: It is unwise to disobey ipob's sit at home order by loveth360(f): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2021
DefHQ:

BE WISE! USE YOUR HEAD.
You are wise.

Many of us can't be fool by actions of Nigeria government.
Re: It is unwise to disobey ipob's sit at home order by loveth360(f): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2021
ohigus:
They should wait till they have that freedom not when they ar still under this nation called naija they should stop killing innocent people who have been hustling here and there to see they put food on d table for their family.

Which freedom is this ipob even fighting for? Am confused cuz some of d igbos are being killed too seriously I hate killing they should better continue with government not d innocent people who are hustling to see they archive their dreams.
Your Nigeria government is the one killing our people.

Is it by force to share the same country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Twitter Bows To Nigerian Govt, Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria / Sen.dr Ifeanyi Ubah Making Anambra State A Global Investment Hub / UBAH VS SOLUDO: ANAMBRA NEEDS GOOD GOVERNANCE AND NOT A FIESTA OF DEGREES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.