Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,708 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Imo State Vs Rochas Okorocha- Congratulations To Hope Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Vs Rochas Okorocha- Congratulations To Hope Uzodinma (251 Views)

APC Women Pay Courtesy Visit To Hope Uzodinma Ahead Of Women Rally / Osinbajo To Hope Uzodinma: You Didn’t Become Governor Because Of Smartness / Gov. Ihedioha Vs. Rochas Okorocha (Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Vs Rochas Okorocha- Congratulations To Hope Uzodinma by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2021
Yaay, Hurray. Congratulations to my Imo brothers that Hope Uzodinma was able to recover billions worth of assets from thief Rochas Okorocha. It is good news, my fellow Imo people.
Rochas and his family plundered our commonwealth in Imo state. And tried to install his houseboy as governor to cover his tracks. Thank goodness Imo people defeated him.
The greed of the thief named Rochas Okorocha is unbelievable. The man stole and stole and stole till hell. The angels await him when he departs this world to account for what he did in this life. Smdh. Our leaders are very ignorant. .

Again, I say a big Congrats to Imo people on the recovery of those luxurious assets, our collective wealth. And I urge Hope Uzodinma to go ahead and seize more please. Seize everything from thief Rochas.

(1) (Reply)

Benue 2023: Why Everyone Matters / Agric, Tech Collaboration Between Nigeria, Vietnam Will Deepen Relationship – Os / A Very Poor Man Who Walked Pass A Car Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.