Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv (3261 Views)

UNN SUG Threatens To Close Down POS Operators Charging Exorbitant Fees (Photo) / School Reopening: Private Universities Might Resume Before Public Ones - NUC / Private schools in Rwanda close down as public schools become more attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by xpmode(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2021

Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by duro4chang(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
What of the quality of the teachers and the teaching standard?
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by Freestainworld(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rwanda looks good even though I have not been there before
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by Nemesis0147(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
Rwanda looks good even though I have not been there before
my next country...but I don’t know how to go about it
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by kollinskollins(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sharp
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by Rickmann: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by Julianaa: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
When you are big you are big

Ours is nothing to write home about
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by mytime24(f): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
When d head dey bad

d rest body too go follow

Buhari is a failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by Jerryherd: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Overhyped
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by kheny12(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is what you get when you have working government not the one's we have here in Nigeria.see public school as e fine.

2 Likes

Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by Unlettered: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
duro4chang:
To my own knowledge, its Nigerians and nigerian system that makes the low quality teachers to be employed in public schools while knoledgeable ones roam about searching for jobs.
Last time a governor tried to make the public schools in his state attractive he was targetted by NLC and even citizens from other states that only read about him and his states from media outlets.

He tried to employ quality teachers in public schools and also increased the tuition fees so as to make the job attractive to quality teachers.
But yet here we re, just a country like Rwanda which probably followed the same method years ago and enjoying the fruit of their labour. Because the citizens of that country know how important that’ll be to them in years time, they accepted it. We only see the success and dont care about the processes.

I didnt call names oh but sha Naija must prevail whether they like it or not!

God bless nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by TheEnygma(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
mytime24:
When d head dey bad

Buhari is a failure
GBAM!!!

please come and tell us when your "darling daddy" will make this happen in Naija.
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by duro4chang(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Unlettered:

To my own knowledge, its Nigerians and nigerian system that makes the low quality teachers to be employed in public schools while knoledgeable ones roam about searching for jobs.
Last time a governor tried to make the public schools in his state attractive he was targetted by NLC and even citizens from other states that only read about him and his states from media outlets.

He tried to employ quality teachers in public schools and also increased the tuition fees so as to make the job attractive to quality teachers.
But yet here we re, just a country like Rwanda which probably followed the same method years ago and enjoying the fruit of their labour. Because the citizens of that country know how important that’ll be to them in years time, they accepted it. We only see the success and dont care about the processes.

God bless nigeria
Hmmmm! If the govt is serious.
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by Stone03: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
duro4chang:

Government schools will always have the best teachers. Considering benefits like pensions, gratuity, promotions and other appointments, no good teacher in such a sane society like Rwanda would waste his/her career in private school, how much is the salary in private schools?
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by duro4chang(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Stone03:

Government schools will always have the best teachers. Considering benefits like pensions, gratuity, promotions and other appointments, no good teacher in such a sane society like Rwanda would waste his/her career in private school, how much is the salary in private schools?
In Rwanda.
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by obayendo1010(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Is not a good sign there should up their game even in USA and developed country they still have private school which offer more than you can ever get from a public school.
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
May God punish each and every politician that has stolen from Our National Treasury since independence up till now.
They will all never end well in this life for the colossal evil and failure they brought upon our Nation.

A so call Giant of Africa that the whole Africa should be looking up to is now the other way round.

Those hailers and supporters of those evil and corrupt laden politicians will suffer the same fate as the thieves and criminals they support.

We Rise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by Naijanascam: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
In our dear kwantry..... the opposite is the case or the case is the opposite grin grin grin

In the other news.....bread is now out of the reach of most homes in our dear kwantry walahi the highest in decades
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by Stone03: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
duro4chang:
In Rwanda.

Brother, Rwanda is fast progressing economy in Africa now
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by duro4chang(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
Stone03:

Brother, Rwanda is fast progressing economy in Africa now
Hmmmm. I agree. Here reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by Bunmhi(f): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nice move
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by eitsei(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bunmhi:
Nice move
I wish Nigeria could replicate this
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by heniford2: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
The total school in Rwanda is 1,356 thousand that's to say the whole school in enugu is both private and public is 1298 abeg how them no go prosper we need Biafra to fix it right
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by WoeBetide666: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
How much do they pay you people to peddle propaganda here?
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by pointblank247(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
mytime24:
When d head dey bad

Buhari is a failure
You just made me throw up, yes i just vomited when i read that 'b' word.

2 Likes

Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by Fortune109: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Don't feel so safe in any African country outside yours... anything can start at anytime
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by talk2hb1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tooh!!!
Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by Appdriod: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Unlettered:

God bless nigeria

Thank you, even the document pointed it out

1 Like

Re: Private Schools In Rwanda Set To Close Down As Public Ones Become More Attractiv by Imustnottalk: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
obayendo1010:
Is not a good sign there should up their game even in USA and developed country they still have private school which offer more than you can ever get from a public school.
everything no pass USA you mean what they are doing in USA should be done in other countries thats why China are developing today because they chose to be different

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is Direct Entry Form Is Going To Close / What Is The Jamb Combination For Food Science / I Need Pdf Copies Of Maths Textbooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.