Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me (540 Views)

See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / See What A Lagos Driver Was Seen Using As Side Mirror (photos) / Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by Nifemy4(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
I really want everyone to learn from this , and see how we can make Nigeria a better place If me and you can just be civil And responsible.

After the close of work on that fateful day , it was really upsetting and exasperating to find my side mirror broken completely. As I was finding the best way to express my anger , behold I found a letter on my windscreen .
I cudnt hold back my smile as I read the letter from this responsible fellow .

Attached to this is also my reply to the gentleman .

IG: nifemi_ayodeji_

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by Saao(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sincere fellow.

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by flamingREED(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
So adorable.

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by Monogamy: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Wow..

I love this.. We still have so many good people in this country

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by Kamachicho(f): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
A real gentleman.
And thanks for appreciating him @ op

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by DaddyRochie1642: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lovely handwriting

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by Waakanda: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Interesting

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by lalasticlala(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2021

(1)

Which Model Of Toyota Sienna Is Quick To Sell In Nigeria. / Honda Accord For Sale In Port Harcourt / This RAV4 2013, Tacoma 2007 & Tundra 2011 Are For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.