Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,432 members, 7,958,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me (907 Views)

See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / See What A Lagos Driver Was Seen Using As Side Mirror (photos) / Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by Nifemy4(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
I really want everyone to learn from this , and see how we can make Nigeria a better place If me and you can just be civil And responsible.

After the close of work on that fateful day , it was really upsetting and exasperating to find my side mirror broken completely. As I was finding the best way to express my anger , behold I found a letter on my windscreen .
I cudnt hold back my smile as I read the letter from this responsible fellow .

Attached to this is also my reply to the gentleman .

Check out my IG: nifemi_ayodeji_ For a more detailed story

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by YeyeGbami: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
It cost nothing to be a good person. The hostility in our mindset always jump in the way a lot.

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by goodmorning40: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Check that man blood, he must be half nigerian or a complete foreigner
I refuse to believe that a Nigerian can be that good

3 Likes

Re: See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by ki02020(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom

And Wisdom rescued the situation

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by Karemarealty288(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Responsible Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by naijaboy756: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is extremely commendable....

I am happy

2 Likes

Re: See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by Grace001: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rare behavior from a typical Nigerian
Re: See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by Islie: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Cc lalasticlala

In an idea situation, we Nigerian are good people. #endsas time shows how great we can be

2 Likes

Re: See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by Lamasta(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nothing new here Nigerians are good and peace living people except some miscreants tarnishing our image globally.....

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Note , The Person Who Broke My Car Side Mirror Left For Me by lalasticlala(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2021

(1)

Why Do Some People Buy Right Handed Vehicles / ML500 07 Looks Like Foreign Used @N3.8 / Toyota Dyna for sale 09030894478

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.