Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition (29368 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US / Dino Melaye Declares Governorship Ambition? See Photos / Elumelu Gave Delegates $1,500 Each, Instead Of Only N100,000 Says Mrakpor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by oviexcels(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ladymillion:
God please intervene in marriages, so many crashing!
You no dey read watin people dey write since, na everything you go dey pray for? The evil that men do live with them
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Jakasibo(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
millionboi:
u know her?
Very well
To her house in her hometown

1 Like

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Tatashi: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Why is no one speaking good of this woman?
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by millionboi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Jakasibo:

Very well
To her house in her hometown
why is she like dat
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
ahnie:
Joan mraphor isssa bleached out biitch.

My God this entity is a very toxic human being...she has all negative attributes attached to her.
She singlehandedly ruined so many lives,many met their untimely death through this saucy biitch my God she has stepped on powerful toes.

I'm glad I confronted her when she ruined my hustle,I really gave her a piece of my mind.she will never smell the post of deputy governor she's just wasting her time.

The only vacant position left for her is,let her just continue building fruit stands in asaba as if deltans lack vitamins and minerals.

The truth is,Joan cannot stay in any man's house,she's an authoritarian.
what was your offence? Are you doing your business where you are not supposed do to it? Maybe you need to ask those that leave in Lagos especially, during Fashola period; then you know how far.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Bizibi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
I doubt they divorced because of their desperate ambitions. There's more to this story than what are reading here
the woman will be a problem,no one likes her in the state capital.
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Bizibi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Jamesz12:
You people should stop all this hating, this was how El-rufai was heaped with causes when he was sanitizing the FCT, today thesame people who insulted and caused him are now praising him for the sanity and impact he made in Abuja.
Joan Mrakpor is a good woman and I can attest to that. It is only those whose illegal occupation of roads and other governmental assets that seems to hate her actions but las las it's for the betterment of Asaba residents

good woman ke!!!! Why do you think the husband had to divorce her.....that woman is a political glutton,the type that should not near government house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by sapientia(m): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
You people defending her should go and do it alone in Asaba

1 Like

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Loverboy3333: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Yoighaman:
It beats my imagination how people sleep with their wife's sister or husband's brother; shocked I mean, why? how? for what?...I just don't get it.

Chemistry!!!
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by obyrich(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
Authoreety:

How come you know this much..?

Nairalanders,finally, iv come to conclusion that this guy is a robot! �

The guy knows too much.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by chukel(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Joan "Ada Anioma" was becoming an irritant to everyone who knew her.
The same TV she runs evangelical programs on is the same place she fought and scattered ballot boxes on.

To help maintain her political relevance, Okowa appointed her DG Delta State Capital Territory Development Agency after Ndudi Elumelu kicked her away from the House of Reps.
But that was like empowering a monster, she knew no friends when it was time to be mean.

She'd tow people's cars from their car stands and make them pay through their nose to get it back.
She'd lock up people's stores and force them to decorate it with aluminium claddings.

She'd force commuters to trek absurd distances from bus stops before they can get a tricycle or a bike.

She became the Capital city's empress of terror. Her convoy will cause nuisance on major roads and all the oppressed people could do was to pray fervently for her downfall, but it didn't seem to work.

Things were falling more in place her her, her own younger brother even became an L.G chairman.

Still they waited and prayed.

Guess what?

She helped them cause her own fall when she employed her own sister as a spy on her husband in his office to checkmate and give her feedback on his philandering at work.
The spy forgot her job and began spreading her legs wide for the target who ended up getting her pregnant.

To make it worse.
Hanty said she's not terminating it because she's now in love with oga who says he is even ready to marry her since this is the first time he will be truly scoring a goal as his other offsprings from Joan were via IVF.

The last I heard of her, she was almost been beaten up by APC youths who were in her city for a convention. She threatened to deflate their tyres and two away their cars for parking along the road but the boys were having none of that.
It took the kind intervention of some APC chieftains to stop them fr manhandlimg she and her boys.
all i can say is that she is doing her job.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by puzzlegate(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
samwillyco1:
Is like PMB Government is learning from her wickedness according to people's comments.

Finally the future is female grin grin grin grin grin grin
what she did was for common good. Resetting the brains of lawless people from trading on the road and bike Ridders from obstructing the highway is what you term " wickedness" so let it be. Fashola and El rufai in their times did more than that.

1 Like

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Yoighaman(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Chemistry!!!

God forbid bad chemistry, if you can do that as a man or woman, it simply means you can kill your spouse without any form of remorse.
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Marotzke(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bizibi:
good woman ke!!!! Why do you think the husband had to divorce her.....that woman is a political glutton,the type that should not near government house.
you conveniently forgot that Peter Mrakpor had no recognizable name or political pedigree before meeting madam Onyemaechi.
He didn't even have a car.
His legal practice was charge and bail at the best.
He had no known house or office address.
It was due to the influence of this woman that he was appointed Attorney General and commissioner for justice.
Now that he has looted some money he now want to embarrass his benefactor.
When he was answering maa maa to Ada Anioma where was the pride?
He didn't notice The authoritarian attitude.
Six years of looting have emboldened him.
Ada Anioma will soon cut him to size.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by DAVECENA(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
ahnie:

The woman is mannerless.
Earlier this year,you need to see how she was disgracing her husband in the church(Mountain of fire)in the presence of everybody.shes really power drunk.

You need to see them in the mornings, they often look like an enviable pair... Can't recall when that happened but she looks so harmless on a Sunday morning with her convoy lol

But if she really did that, that's damn unbelievable!
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Bizibi(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Marotzke:
you conveniently forgot that Peter Mrakpor had no recognizable name or political pedigree before meeting madam Onyemaechi.
It was due to the influence of this woman that he was appointed Attorney General and commissioner for justice.
as if the woman nor dey thief in that agency in ASABA!!! Cut to size as if the governor nor dey root for am.it is not everything some of us know that Will be written in a forum like nairaland so forget that woman.

in pdp it is between him and another close Ally of James ibori.

Forget that matter....
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
I believe you read and understood the story she narrated above how she confronted her? Don't worry since you can't understand simple sentence she will be subjective next time. I am not here to condemn the woman because am not from the state neither do I Know her but the truth is what it's needed here. Tell us your own side of the story how she has been helping you or helped you or helped anyone you know (sikena).
SarakiBukola:
Your beef is too personal.

You didnt speak with objectivity.

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by SarakiBukola: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Cantonese:

I thought so too.

But I notice that the comments are largely on based on her attempts to sanitizer the city. As we know Nigerians resist good developmental efforts. Okpanam road and the surrounding streets have become a beauty to behold under her watch. The same goes to other parts of Asaba, Warri and Agbor. If she was that bad, the governor would have long removed her.

As for her marriage their are thousands of female politicians out there who are not submissive to their husbands. The men cope and if it works for them, why should we complain. If their marriages fail, that's their business.

The fruit stands in Asaba add to the beauty of the city. It also reminds us of the need to get closer to nature. Fruits are costly there and that should be the fault of the sellers. Do not forget that it is the so called poor who do their businesses at the stands.

She has been a very regular and faithful member of MFM, Asaba region for many years. Her open anger at her husband in the church and subsequent divorce shows they had issues long ago.

Lastly Mrakpor is a strong lady in Delta politics and we expect some of these actions, especially because she is a woman in power.

You're an intelligent person.

If only idiots like ogunsbanjul can reason for 5 mins like this daily... Nigeria would not be in a sorry state it is.

From their submissions you can easily see the aggrieved people were very likely flouting the laws and they were angry she was doing the right thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Ganjafama(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Marotzke:
"Ada Anioma" indeed. Why do you people like idolizing criminals?

1 Like

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by ahnie: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
bigkingwillie:

She did a damn good job without fear or favour. I guess you were among the people that turned road to shop? The task force did not take anyone by surprise, there was always prior notice given to defaulting people before any demolishing. You want to hustle in a lawless land and then go to Dubai where things are done in a orderly manner to marvel and enjoy your money ehn? If she contest for governor I will vote for her. From the way you are sounding if we check well you yourself is not in your husband's house
I don't insult people,if you don't have anything reas9nable to say,it's better you shut your loose.
On the husband house thingy, firstly go ask your cheapskates sister that question.husbandhouse is now an achievement.cox you're the one footing my bills.
Ekpajiji na
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by naijaman2225(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
I doubt they divorced because of their desperate ambitions. There's more to this story than what are reading here
I CONCUR. AFTER ALL A POTENTIAL FIRST LADY IS FAR BETTER THAN A POTENTIAL SPARE TIRE DEPUTY GOVERNOR.
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by olmoRoc: 2:41am On Aug 12, 2021
Islie:
2023 Governorship Ambition Forces Delta’s Ex-Attorney-General, Wife To Divorce

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/10/2023-governorship-ambition-forces-delta%E2%80%99s-ex-attorney-general-wife-divorce

They were just a political couple.
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by chukel(m): 6:13am On Aug 12, 2021
ahnie:

I don't insult people,if you don't have anything reas9nable to say,it's better you shut your loose.
On the husband house thingy, firstly go ask your cheapskates sister that question.husbandhouse is now an achievement.cox you're the one footing my bills.
Ekpajiji na
he is very right. You are one of Nigeria's biggest problem. You want to thrive in lawlessness yet expect to have the best. I read through all your comments and your anger is that the woman is sanitising the environment. We are our problem. You have no objectivity. Your type will talk down on Nigeria while extolling other nations. But conform to the laws in other to get to the enviable heights of those nations, mba. Carry your personal beef and swerve.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by Gandollaar(f): 7:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Jamesz12:
You people should stop all this hating, this was how El-rufai was heaped with causes when he was sanitizing the FCT, today thesame people who insulted and caused him are now praising him for the sanity and impact he made in Abuja.
Joan Mrakpor is a good woman and I can attest to that. It is only those whose illegal occupation of roads and other governmental assets that seems to hate her actions but las las it's for the betterment of Asaba residents

Nigerians hate people who want to do their jobs. They will send even their ancestors to bribe you. When they fail, they will start plotting your downfall.

This Joan of a woman may not be an ideal docile wife, but I think she's a patriot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by ahnie: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2021
chukel:
he is very right. You are one of Nigeria's biggest problem. You want to thrive in lawlessness yet expect to have the best. I read through all your comments and your anger is that the woman is sanitising the environment. We are our problem. You have no objectivity. Your type will talk down on Nigeria while extolling other nations. But conform to the laws in other to get to the enviable heights of those nations, mba. Carry your personal beef and swerve.
You've bn noticed sir!Have a pleasant morning.

1 Like

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by chukel(m): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2021
Gandollaar:
Nigerians hate people who want to do their jobs. They will send even their ancestors to bribe you. When they fail, they will start plotting your downfall.

This Joan of a woman may not be an ideal docile wife, but I think she's a patriot.
God bless you.
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by otokx(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2021
Gandollaar:

I am beginning to think so.

1 Like

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by samwillyco1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
puzzlegate:
what she did was for common good. Resetting the brains of lawless people from trading on the road and bike Ridders from obstructing the highway is what you term " wickedness" so let it be. Fashola and El rufai in their times did more than that.

Read to understand I said " wickedness according to people's comments".

Personally, she did nothing to me
Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by SavageResponse(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
SarakiBukola:
Your beef is too personal.

You didnt speak with objectivity.

Maybe the woman don show am pepper before? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Mrakpor Divorces Wife, Joan Onyeamachi Over 2023 Governorship Ambition by AlphaSoul: 4:21am On Aug 16, 2021
Islie:
2023 Governorship Ambition Forces Delta’s Ex-Attorney-General, Wife To Divorce

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/10/2023-governorship-ambition-forces-delta%E2%80%99s-ex-attorney-general-wife-divorce
Mrakpor... The name sounds like the "MRAP" anti-mine armoured
personel vehicle produced by
Proforce Defence Industries in Ogun State. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop / Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / PHOTOS: Wike Commissions 1200 Seater Law Faculty Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.