Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

I'm Not In Support Of The New Monday Lock Down By Ipob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not In Support Of The New Monday Lock Down By Ipob (1290 Views)

The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not In Support Of The New Monday Lock Down By Ipob by D1official: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
ygowon:
Very true. And I know that MNK would never support such if he was around.

You can't claim to be fighting for me and you are killing me.

Why force people to remain indoors if going out to hustle was their only hope?

And the fact is that Ipob is just giving the wicked government room to strike. Government can mobilise boys for ₦500 to act as Ipob to cause wahalla and you know what that means.

God bless you Man...

1 Like

Re: I'm Not In Support Of The New Monday Lock Down By Ipob by ygowon: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

Did anyone force anyone ?
Which kind question be this? You no see where boys go dey scatter person shop?
Re: I'm Not In Support Of The New Monday Lock Down By Ipob by mrvitalis(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
ygowon:
Which kind question be this? You no see where boys go dey scatter person shop?
So u mean FG can't sponsor such to paint IPOB bad ? If they could arrest innocent people and label the. UGM what can't they do
Re: I'm Not In Support Of The New Monday Lock Down By Ipob by meccuno: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
[s]
udele1:
The end of IPOB is here. IGBO'S will have to cut them off themselves. Buhari has done his part by taking the head off, this is just last struggle before they are buried.
[/s]

Re: I'm Not In Support Of The New Monday Lock Down By Ipob by ygowon: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

So u mean FG can't sponsor such to paint IPOB bad ? If they could arrest innocent people and label the. UGM what can't they do
Is it not Ipob that is giving FG the opportunity to do so? That's what I'm saying. This sit at home is useless in this bad economy abeg
Re: I'm Not In Support Of The New Monday Lock Down By Ipob by mrvitalis(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
ygowon:
Is it not Ipob that is giving FG the opportunity to do so? That's what I'm saying. This sit at home is useless in this economy abeg
Oh let's not blame the oppressors let's attack the defenders
Re: I'm Not In Support Of The New Monday Lock Down By Ipob by fukNaija(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
D1official:

1 day every week = 4 days in a month

4*12(Months of the year) = 48 days in a year

48 days = 1 month and 18 days(which is over two weeks)

So sacrificing 1month and 18 days of the most important days of the week every year will not destroy the economy,academics,investment and even the respect of the easterners?

How do you even win the igbos across the Niger with such useless decision.

How daft are you guys?

Just see the way you all are ridiculing the igbos and all Kanu has laboured for...

What will the seat at home achieve even when obeyed?

I saw a video of a Biafran woman whose food was wasted by touts, what if that was her last?

What about the innocent driver that lost his life, what if he was an ipob supporter and the bread winner of his family?

What about the students whose feelings were hurt for not seating for mathematics exam they have long prepared for.

OK, now tell me what did yesterday's seat at home add to the struggle if not pain and sorrow to igbos and kanu.

How can you claim to be fighting oppression by being the oppressor?

The priority of a true soldier is neither to live or die but to "WIN". And you can only do that when you have your people on your side and fight with your brains and not emotions.

You guys are giving room for implosion and subsequent destruction of everything kanu laboured for simply because of ego and unguarded emotions.

Ask yourself this question, Has kanu in all his reign ever taken a useless decision like this before?.

I'm an original nwaafo, you can check my threads to confirm.

But I can't seat back and support evil!!

Odi MMA taa odikwa gboo, UDO!

its either you are an Efulefu or just one zombie in disguise.
Re: I'm Not In Support Of The New Monday Lock Down By Ipob by ygowon: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oh let's not blame the oppressors let's attack the defenders
Defenders killing who they defend. Is that one defence?

Don't give room for your oppressors to oppress you. With what your defenders are putting in place, your oppressors can easily oppress you.

During protest, you know how the government mobilise hoodlums and pay them to do one thing or the other.
Re: I'm Not In Support Of The New Monday Lock Down By Ipob by mrvitalis(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
ygowon:
Defenders killing who they defend. Is that one defence?

Don't give room for your oppressors to oppress you. With what your defenders are putting in place, your oppressors can easily oppress you.

During protest, you know how the government mobilise hoodlums and pay them to do one thing or the other.
So just sit and do nothing ...what do u suggest
Re: I'm Not In Support Of The New Monday Lock Down By Ipob by ygowon: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

So just sit and do nothing ...what do u suggest
Is commiting suicide freedom fighting? If you don't know what best to do to get freedom, why not wait till MNK is released so he can continue from where he stopped. Because, as it is, only MNK knows how to set the FG up. The current Ipob leadership is just setting the Igbos up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, Southern Govs, Others Tackle Buhari Over Grazing Sites’ Order / Russia Invasion: Reno Omokri Blames Biden, Says He's Weak And Cowardly / Ex-super Eagles Honoured Tinubu Invitation Because They're Hungry- Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.