Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) (68518 Views)

Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) / Neymar's Lawyer Going Into Barcelona Offices, Transfer? (Photos) / Romelu Lukaku Arrives Italy To Seal £72m Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by FirstbornWds: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
NORSIYK:
Award him Oscar D'or already, he's the greatest footballer actor ever.

Last year : Wanted to leave, but was forced to stay.

This year : Wanted to stay, but is being forced to leave due to Spanish regulations.

He's actually a coward he runs to a pro-max farmer's league instead of premier league or Serie A.
He's about to harvest Agricultural Metz, Lens, Clement foot, Nice, Strasbourg, angers, reims and brestoids

Cry better when he wins 3 more ballon d'or with PSG

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by onedayatime(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
post=104640780:
All Hail The King of Soccer!!! ⚽️

CONGRATULATIONS to the best player that has ever played the Game of Football ⚽️

So now we know for sure that the day Barcelona never thought they would see is upon them.
After more than 20 years, 778 games, 672 goals, 35 trophies including 10 La Liga titles, four Champions Leagues and numerous personal records and honours, Lionel Messi has left Barcelona.

Even as he packed his bags in readiness for a new life at Paris St-Germain, rumours were swirling around the Catalan capital that Barcelona were on the verge of making a last-ditch offer that would keep him at the club

Quite incredible what is happening, isn't it? Never thought we would see a day where Lionel Messi leaves Barcelona.
But it is happening and we may well get official confirmation this afternoon.

The PSG fans have gathered in their numbers waiting for a glimpse of their newest superstar.

We see many Barca fans on here and in Nigeria as a whole , and maybe even the whole wide world moving over to start supporting [b]PSG henceforth, all because Messi issa God of soccer.
Rightly so[/b]
BF

Hello Nairalanders, the Barbecue People are in the building, so is Lionel Messi.............. wink wink

You copy BBC Football content come join am with your own...

Kwantinu. Copyright infringement go catch you one day

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by Julianaa: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
He should forget winning Champions League with PSG
lol, with ramos and Mbappe, he will surely win it
Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by Emola12(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
moscobabs:
Barca fans how market?
my brother market get as e be now aswear barca life go come be like AC millan life Now until next 5 years b4 dem go get there sef

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by Julianaa: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
onedayatime:

You copy BBC Football content come join am with your own...

Kwantinu. Copyright infringement go catch you one day
lol

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by Julianaa: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Minjim:

A lot.

Falcao
Van Nistelrooy
Kanu
Values
Amautovic
John Carew...

I have not heard of any, recently
Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by cuteralph101(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
NORSIYK:

This year : Wanted to stay, but is being forced to leave due to Spanish regulations.

He's actually a coward he runs to a pro-max farmer's league instead of premier league or Serie A.
He's about to harvest Agricultural Metz, Lens, Clement foot, Nice, Strasbourg, angers, reims and brestoids
and will harvest Seria A and Premier League teams. when he does that hide ur face in Shame

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by Minjim: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Julianaa:
I have not heard of any, recently

How recent is recently because Victor Valdes failed with Monaco in 2014

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by Bmaster(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Richsteemit:
If no be Nigeria wey spoil my talent, I better this guy for football. If the world can start afresh from. 1981 and God doesn't put me in this shithole. It will be anoda story
hello oooo.

I can relate to this, because I myself don't like whom actually I have turned to be compared to what I could have been in a working environment.

But,you know that quote that says never give up,that quote is really deep and I'm reciting it daily on my mind.
We actually will rewrite our stories one day for sure

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by kally90(f): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
I cease to be a BARCA FAN today;
The reason is I'm a MESSI fan and not Barca
So, we Move!
We are the same. Anywhere messi goes, I follow.

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
Barcelona fans will be in severe pains.....
Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by Kuginzi: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
I'm just imagining this formation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by OdogwuToks(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Messi the great

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by naijaddk: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
After all the fake cry
Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by FahBuLous: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
NORSIYK:

Pains, more pains grin

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by MERCHANDISER: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kuginzi:
I'm just imagining this formation...
kimpembe no good joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by Valuepaints20(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
post=104640787:
#RESPECT Lion..

MESSI IS TRULY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Ronaldo fans, listen and listen good......

Messi was created and born to play football,
the others came to this world to learn the game, and they mastered it....rightly so anyways.

This is the ONLY difference between Messi and the rest, that many people do not understand!

MESSI is the G.O.A.T.
END OF DISCUSSION!

As the Yorubas will say "Abinibi yato si Ability!"

Argue with your TV screen or your bottle of Ororooo! cheesy wink grin

Amen.
God bless you too American Boy cheesy
All the Flatbush wink

Congratulations to the Soccer Legend and to Nairaland Legend! wink

33million naira per day
Wow

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by yommen: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
moscobabs:
Barca fans how market?

I'm not a Barca fan but truth be told, his best years are behind him already. Moreso, Barca needs a team without Messi because he won't always be there.

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by kenex4ever(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
NORSIYK:

U dont know what to say again. Hatred has turned u delusional.
U Penaldants say he is a one man club now he left u are not satisfied.
Wait till he meets ur premier league teams in ucl

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by nyiamfrank: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
post=104640787:
#RESPECT Lion..

MESSI IS TRULY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Ronaldo fans, listen and listen good......

Messi was created and born to play football,
the others came to this world to learn the game, and they mastered it....rightly so anyways.

This is the ONLY difference between Messi and the rest, that many people do not understand!

MESSI is the G.O.A.T.
END OF DISCUSSION!

As the Yorubas will say "Abinibi yato si Ability!"

Argue with your TV screen or your bottle of Ororooo! cheesy wink grin

Amen.
God bless you too American Boy cheesy
All the Flatbush wink

Congratulations to the Soccer Legend and to Nairaland Legend! wink
I know for sure that if he had signed for any Nigerian club, you would look for him to grill

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by lenghtinny(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
MT:

Barca still get fans?. I have moved with Messi sharp sharp. New PSG fan here
Messi move no even pain me reach when Ronaldinho move to Milan......

Most of us have been expecting this for a while now, so it did not come as a shock.....

We are happy for La pulga and wish him all the best in his future endeavors while we rebrand and get back on our feet....

Messi or no Messi, we remain more than a club

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by GEEBITE: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Have you ever heard Jean Pierre Papin of Olympique Marseilles or Michel Platini at St Etienne?
geedot:
The King is here; long may he reign!
Nigga is gonna be the 1st balon d'Or winner from French league.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by derbykol(f): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
King Messi
Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by Humanoid01(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Minjim:
Barcelona gave Messi the chance for the world to know him.
After having everything, when it was time to stick with Baca, he ditched them for money
What kind of talk is this? Same way you people attacked Hazard for leaving Chelsea. What else did you expect from him? To spend his entire life in Barcelona like he was created by members of the club?

He already gave them 17 years of his life and both parties have done great things for each other. At some point in life, one has to move on to another phase of their life. So you people should leave that guy alone and let him make decisions he thinks is best for him. Cmon!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by redirect(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
MESSI & NEYMAR AGAIN I HOPE THIS TIME NO PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by Dymaco(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
NORSIYK:

Goan try another league gangs don dey change mouth.... lolz

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by uthlaw: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
NORSIYK:

his bigger than both England and italy clubs combined together in which none can pay his wages!

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by Deesenator: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nice one our living legend
Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by REALretep(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Who else noticed his family came with him.

The family lives of most footballers are a shadow of their careers...Messi is truly a GOAT

His family life is still top-notch. For a woman to leave everything she's doing or even intends to do and be following you around everywhere and still look really happy...omo...no be small tin.

I'm happy for Messi smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by ddippset(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
NORSIYK:

More tears please....

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by Stephenabudu960(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
NORSIYK:

Can he ever please you

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) by prolifik26(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
moscobabs:
Barca fans how market?
ask juventus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles / Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) / Dave Mussard: Seychelles Chubby Goalkeeper Causes Commotion On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.