Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How To Get A POS Machine Within Two To Three Working Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A POS Machine Within Two To Three Working Days (236 Views)

Get Your Free Pos Machine Within One Day / Can I Get An Order From China Shipped Within 14 Working Days? / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A POS Machine Within Two To Three Working Days by Omannaya(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good afternoon to all my Nairalanders here. Pls I need advice from people in POS business on how to quickly get a pos machine. I paid for a POS machine and was duped because I needed it urgently and was left heartbroken because I have put everything in place with the hope of getting my POS machine to start up the business. Pls somebody should help me with the right company that can fast track the process of getting one. Thank you and God bless as you help a sister.

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Business Plan / Large Quantities Of Baled Clear PET Bottles Urgently Needed / Boldgains International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.