Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition (53773 Views)

Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by luizpippo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by pedrilo: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
A country of crazy people
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by tenpipsperday: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Abba going! going!! gone!!!!

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by ennyj01(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
It's live.

INEC voters registration (online)
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

Please share in your groups. Elections have consequences and you can tell.

Social media is an avenue to express discontent but being part of the process make's you make your choice.
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
This is very funny, such is life now, them no say nah big thief but you just have to support him on media so their kinsmen won't call you coward angry cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by kunleiky(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
So Fulanis too snitch... Lol
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Vado:

His position for in closest then against in the public paints a picture of a stinky, cowardly, aged fool.

Everyone is entitled to a private opinion.

His earlier position was on behalf of a group.
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by BusinessDream: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Racoon:
Guess this is the same Abba Kyari 31 northern lawyers say they want to defend? The truth is ever sacrosanct. This they they know but they will always want to act in the contrary.Perhaps karma sending confusion into their midst.
North does not give a fork about the Nigeria's laws and rules. They don't follow it.

Na we Southerners dey mumu
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by BusinessDream: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Everyone is entitled to a private opinion.

His earlier position was on behalf of a group.
oh really?
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Born2Breed(f): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Northerners are the worst hypocrite on earth.

They know, see and feel the truth but due to their tribal bigotry they will stand for their fellow tribesman just to sound protective and they hardly sleep at night after their hypocritical public display.

Bunch of cow ass lickers.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Edyice: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
ABBA kyari should go and face the music just as oshio is dancing to his tunes now grin

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by tenpipsperday: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kayberg:
No comments.
The North knows how to play their games.

It is only in Nigeria they are playing that games because we are stupid coupled with religious and tribal sentiment that have taken away our thinking faculty Let them play it with the Yankees.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by NaMe4: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
He's just stating the obvious truth. grin
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Ofadaman(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
The laughter at the end of the clip is just contagious
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Paperbag(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Its simple analogy ...

Even if a child is wrong , you dont beat and shout on the child in public

Its when you get home ,lock the door and give him beating of his life .

Thats what they doing
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by estyvino(m): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by oshorstan(f): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
You see one thing about Man, he has the spirit of Truth in him, though he tries to hide it because of sentimental affiliations. That makes his heart to become harden. The northern guys knows that buhari is a crass monumental failure. They know he has PhD in shame. But because of tribal and religious sentiment, they will defend him with their nerves. Abba kyari will go down and nothing will stop it. The allegations are too matter, it has weight and occupies space.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by LordOfTheGame: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Stupid southerners that are supporting ONE NIGERIA, hope you've seen the kind of hypocrites and demons you're hoping to be in a country with? Hypocrisy starts and ends in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by beejaay: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
klas:

You must realize that he is a spokesperson of a group, just like a Press Secretary or PRO.

His personal opinion is irrelevant if the majority in the group decide otherwise.

When I was in school, I had cause to defend lecture boycott decided upon by the Congress when I personally felt it was unjustifiably instigated by those we called ‘professional students’ but I had to do my duty that I was elected for.

that shows that you are a hypocrite and every being in you stink of hypocrisy..why should you justify something that contradict your stance and belief why cant you stand down and others take over when they asked you to defend something thats was against your stance??this is what seperate us from the whites and arabs, they dont act against their conscience but here we act in accordance to our stomach

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by obailala(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Listening to the recording (which I'm certain most people here didnt bother to do), I dont see anything wrong which the man said.
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Caschi: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin grin grin ;DWahala be like wetin again..?

Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by beejaay: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Paperbag:
Its simple analogy ...

Even if a child is wrong , you dont beat and shout on the child in public

Its when you get home ,lock the door and give him beating of his life .

Thats what they doing

and that is why our society will never ever be ok..it was why you and all of us suffered from the country leadership and why the generations coming will suffer more like we are now for the woes we all are causing...you dont pamper evil, you deal with it straight and immediately
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by delishpot: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nigeria...... Behold your leaders. Oh sorry...... Owners.
Anyways, I think Abba Kyarii should not be shipped abroad. America is not the boss of us
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Kenn55: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
klas:

You must realize that he is a spokesperson of a group, just like a Press Secretary or PRO.

His personal opinion is irrelevant if the majority in the group decide otherwise.

When I was in school, I had cause to defend lecture boycott decided upon by the Congress when I personally felt it was unjustifiably instigated by those we called ‘professional students’ but I had to do my duty that I was elected for.

Bros, let's just say an injustice was done to your own family directly, will you defend it as the spokesman of your organization cos that's what they want or will you resign in protest?

Don't forget that nobody or organization can force you do things against your will. That is why there is something called resignation
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by AngelicBeing: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by snoopz: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
no be juju be this that? na eye service he dey don online dey reality offline
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by ylaa(f): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Yes oh, he should be handed over to Fbi. Let justice prevail.
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Stronghold91: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
BreakingClashTv:
angry
the north only deceive themselves the is great division among them, they didn't love themselves as presume
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by TruthinAction: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
When will they ever catch those sponsoring terrorist activities and those leaking information to Boko on tape? NIN is working.
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by agbonkamen(f): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
He said " we are just making noise" grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition by Rolly22(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fiscus105:
Human beings? I learnt to understand human beings in hard ways, you know a true friend base on what he/she is saying at your back.........

In naija, out of 50 people around you, hardly you see just one who is loyal.

This is not about Loyalty,this is about knowing the truth and saying it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.