Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter (38282 Views)

Wilberforce Yohanna: How Ex-Boko Haram Fighter Became Nigerian Prison Official / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by JEWELofHELL666: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Modu Malaram, a former fighter of Boko Haram has explained why he other members of the terrorists groups surrendered to the troops of the Nigerian Army in Borno State.

According to PR Nigeria, Malaram from is among the former fighters of Boko Haram who surrendered to Nigerian troops in Konduga on Monday.

Malaram quoted the ‘repentant’ Boko Haram member as saying that some members were forced to join the terrorist group when they were teenagers and are therefore using the advantage of the disarray in leadership of the insurgent group to run away.

He said, “Wallahi, most of us were young or weak to fight the Boko Haram Commanders who picked us from our villages.

“All the while, we knew the group is evil, but could not fight or protest because we could have been killed. Those that attempted to flee were summarily executed in our presence.

“Even though I, my wife and my child have surrendered, I am not sure if the people in our village would trust us again.”

On what gave them the gut to come out and ‘publicly’ surrender, Malaram said the division between the terrorists’ groups distracted their Commanders, and emboldened members like him to become ‘recalcitrant’.

Hence, summoning the courage to quit his membership of the sect.

“After the death of Shekau, there were infighting and divisions, which made some of us happy. And then, the aerial bombardments by the military were sustained which forced many of us to flee our forests’ camps. This is what made us to come out and surrender,” he added.

Malaram and 41 other persons made up of ex – fighters of Boko Haram and the Islamic State of West Africa Province (ISWAP)surrendered on Monday.

According to PRNigeria the ‘repentant’ terrorists ‘publicly’ renounced their membership yesterday, at Konduga Local Government Area in Borno State.

They thereafter, turned in themselves to the Battalion Commanders and troops of Operation Hadin Kai.

According to a military intelligence operative, who craved anonymity, the former Boko Haram members, however did not surrender themselves together with their weapons.

“Among the 45 terrorists’ members who surrendered, 21 are from Garin Dinya and 24 from jaja kalwa villages,” he said.

Nigerian Army said on Monday that over 1,000 Boko Haram members and their families have surrendered to troops in the past week.

The ex-terror group members include the terror group’s chief bomb expert, known as Musa Adamu, aka Mala Musa Abuja, and his second-in-command, Usman Adamu, aka Abu Darda, surrendered to troops in Bama local government area of Borno State.

Army gave the breakdown of the former Boko Haram members now in its custody to include 335 terrorists, and members of their families, totaling 746 women and children.

The acting General Officer Commanding (GOC) 7 Division and Commander Sector 1 Operation Hadin Kai, Brigadier General Abdulwahab Eyitayo, visited Headquarters 21 Special Armoured Brigade Bama on Saturday, August 7 to receive the former terrorists and their families.

Eyitayo said the ex-Boko Haram members will undergo some rehabilitation process at a government facility before reintegration into the larger society.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/08/10/why-were-surrendering-to-nigerian-troops-modu-malaram-ex-boko-haram-fighter/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by rottennaija(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
Over to those that disbelief everything

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by Ibaaboy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hmmmm OK oooooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by Hangmnk: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
smiley
Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by zombieHUNTER: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
rottennaija:

Aren't you enjoying this northern movie...

They will use Niger delta oil money to send them overseas for rehabilitation and skill acquisition..

God is a wonderful God grin

those they killed died for nothing

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by Racoon(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
''@hqnigerianarmy it we nev be well with all of u...I shld forgive dem for making me a young widow, I shld forgive dem for kill my husband, his brother and his mom!!

"I shld forgive dem for making Me seek shelter in anod country!! I shld forgive dem for making many women widows and kids fatherless..I shld forgive dem for u not paying what is my late husband dues!!

"I shld forgive dem for all der atrocities done to my family.U shot my husband dead in his office dat u pretended to be a friendly force just because he refuse to be part of ur plots ..time 4 dragging now''.
https://newspremises.com.ng/i-should-forgive-them-for-making-me-a-young-widow-nigerian-lady-reacts-to-photos-of-boko-haram-commanders-begging-nigerians/

Widows of slain military officers and soldiers particularly those fighting the war against terrorism have protested the continuous release of murderous Boko Haram terrorists on the grounds that they have repented but....wants them punished like other criminals
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/widows-of-soldiers-protest-release-of-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists/

After making life unbearable and causing so much pain including decimating the Nigerian military.Thunder fire you angry Despite their pain, anguish and disbelieve, the Buhari led terrorists loving APC govt have refused to feel the pains of these beleaguered women, children, families, communities and nation.

We were talking about forgiveness during Bible study in church and I ask exactly a question bordered on the ordeal of this poor young widow whose husband was likely killed because of the BH conspiracy in the military.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by chatinent: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Yawns

1 Like

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by ThatFairGuy1: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Okay
Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by Freestainworld(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
See how they are looking like they have not taken a bath for 2yrs, useless folks, army will quickly accept them, pamper them, give them cloths, and everything, bring the same army in the south, and watch real gorilla war on innocent people.

14 Likes

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by AntiBMC(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hahahaha grin

Drama script written under the scorching heat of the Sahel. Starring; Bokoharam terrorists, army, sheik gumi, Malami, pantami, Lai Mohammed (AKA lying machine), Borno Govt and the lead actor, Bubu. grin

Let's not forget that the army released over 1000 terrorists to the Borno govt a month ago.

Also don't forget that 3000 Fulani people were sheltered in the army barracks in Ondo and were also reportedly trained by soldiers, a little over 4months ago. Join the dots.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by rottennaija(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

They will use Niger delta oil money to send them overseas for rehabilitation and skill acquisition..

Which money is being used to develop your SE? Isn't it the same Niger Delta money?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by BigSarah(f): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by Powersurge: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
rottennaija:

You are shortsighted.

17 Likes

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by Monogamy: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
Northerners are up to something with this unexpected surrendering from bandits and boko haram

8 Likes

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by zombieHUNTER: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
rottennaija:

Which money is being used to develop your SE? Isn't it the same Niger Delta money?

Imo State is the forth state with highest crude oil in the country...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by omowolewa: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Who composed this for him

3 Likes

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by realstars: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Jaecause Shakarau, Their Grand Commander Is Dead. End Of Story.
Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by rottennaija(m): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Imo State is the forth state with highest crude oil in the country...

Have they started producing yet?

2 Likes

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by AroleOduduwa2: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Your oga at the top, wrote you a script which you acted perfectly well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by Llight101(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Okay ooooo
Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by Sonnobax15(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin
Dem don see their mugu cheesy

After bringing agony to so many Nigerians, they'll now surrender and they'll be forgiven and pampered with our oyel money from the South south lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by SILVERLINES: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
cheesy

Boy don't tell us stories cos we already know how everything play out.
We know you surrender cos that was the initial arrangement. Perhaps they need more herdmen to proceed to the south and they decided to withdraw some fierce faces from Boko Haram faction
Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by Razy75g: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Headslamming mooslem bastard. Parasite scum of the earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by Xscape047: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
E B things
Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by SEGLIZ: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
apology.
Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by WibusJaga: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2021

I can only imagine the misery the victims of their murderous scourge will experience seeing these pics...

2 Likes

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by Generalkorex(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Why I no believe this? Is it only me?
Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by patriotic007: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Acted script from a satanic government

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by Hassanmaye(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Hahahhahahaha bad boy please stop abeg my stomach they ache grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter by Hassanmaye(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Soon there brothers in the yeast will join them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / Twitter Presidential Election Between Bukola Saraki And Bobrisky. / Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.