Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) (2025 Views)

Our Declaration Of No Mega Political Rally In Biafra Still Stand IPOB / President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) / El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by vasel15: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
I was reading about Tinubu a former governor of Lagos state and the present owner of Lagos state the so-called megacity, come off it, Tinubu owns Lagos for now and the present governor of Lagos state is his puppet

The news says Tinubu undergoes a second surgery and note this is not in his megacity Lagos, but in France and the UK and I ask are black people cursed? Why do we get this kind of leaders? And the worse part is that you still see people supporting this man, well if people can support Buhari after destroying Nigeria then I am not surprised about Tinubu

Tueh! Shame on all of you from Tinubu to the ones in my region the southeast, shame on all of you fools that can't even invest in a world-class hospital

Look at the dullard always running to the UK for treatment, how hard can it be to set up a world-class hospital in Nigeria?

You saw the corrupt baboon orji uzor kalu he had his surgery in Germany and he was governor of his state, why didn't he build a world-class hospital in Abia? All they know how to do is loot, they have nothing inside their brains

Shame on Lagos state a mega city without a mega-hospital, shame shame shame.. Shameeeeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKMM-Bc9Yg

https://www.biafranboys.org/tinubu-surgerylagos-so-called-mega-city

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by vasel15: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
It is so shameful and where the the Tinubu boys

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
vasel15:
It is so shameful and where the the Tinubu boys

They are in Benin Republic grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by dele1727: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Charity they say begins from home
Why don't you first remove the log in your eyes,,,, speak to your people
At least you are Billionaires in your region, leave the Yoruba people to their leaders
Face your leaders
Why
vasel15:
I was reading about Tinubu a former governor of Lagos state and the present owner of Lagos state the so-called megacity, come off it, Tinubu owns Lagos for now and the present governor of Lagos state is his puppet

The news says Tinubu undergoes a second surgery and note this is not in his megacity Lagos, but in France and the UK and I ask are black people cursed? Why do we get this kind of leaders? And the worse part is that you still see people supporting this man, well if people can support Buhari after destroying Nigeria then I am not surprised about Tinubu

Tueh! Shame on all of you from Tinubu to the ones in my region the southeast, shame on all of you fools that can't even invest in a world-class hospital

Look at the dullard always running to the UK for treatment, how hard can it be to set up a world-class hospital in Nigeria?

You saw the corrupt baboon orji uzor kalu he had his surgery in Germany and he was governor of his state, why didn't he build a world-class hospital in Abia? All they know how to do is loot, they have nothing inside their brains

Shame on Lagos state a mega city without a mega-hospital, shame shame shame.. Shameeeeee

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by vasel15: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
dele1727:
grin grin grin grin
Charity they say begins from home
Why don't you first remove the log in your eyes,,,, speak to your people
At least you are Billionaires in your region, leave the Yoruba people to their leaders
Face your leaders
Why

You see this is the stupidity of black Africans their mental slavery can't be cured, I pay tax in lagos and I have the right to talk about lagos, didn't you read where I talked about kalu, as long as you fools keep supporting corrupt leaders you would forever be in poverty, shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by DEROX: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin grin its their normal syndrome to masturbate on tinubu cheesy we are not surprised

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by vasel15: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
DEROX:
grin grin its their normal syndrome to masturbate on tinubu cheesy we are not surprised

We are talking of a state that makes billions and they have no mega hospital, what is wrong with you black people

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by DEROX: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
vasel15:

We are talking of a state that makes billions and they have no mega hospital, what is wrong with you black people
i dont know what is wrong with you because last time i checked LUTH is mega so i cant argue more

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by FirstSon01: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
DEROX:
i dont know what is wrong with you because last time i checked LUTH is mega so i cant argue more

LUTH is mega??

Something that isn't up to a two star hospital??

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
vasel15:

Lol. Lagos still has the highest concentration of the best and most specialized hospitals in Nigeria whether private or public.

I suggest you hateful IPOBian clowns look at your own pathetic leaders and States in ala Igbo before going all the way to Tinubu who is still the gold standard of leadership as far as Nigeria is concerned despite the fact he has never led our nation at the centre.

Better still, while doing dumb and ignorant comparisons, why not tell us the State of Healthcare in GEJ's Bayelsa or IBB's Niger State?

Oga pata pata Buhari nko? He gets treatment abroad too. What is the healthcare sector of Katsina like for you nematodes to be going all the way to Tinubu and Lagos that is still the top of the pile in wretched Nigeria? Losers.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by vedaxcool(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin ipob terrorists are mentally incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by yommen: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
The OP dey talk like say him na stranger for Nigeria. Na today them start?
Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
vedaxcool:

Very. They should focus their talk on Biafra where illiterate thugs will order professors and Engineers to remain at home because of a London wasteman who failed in his time in the UK to do anything positive or productive with his life.

Imagine trying to shade Tinubu and Lagos healthcare. Abeg, where did they rush many bigwigs, like Abba Kyari our former Chief of Staff, during covid lockdown, when no one could travel abroad, if not Lagos.

When the elites could not fly abroad their next best choice was Lagos. That tells any smart Nigerian the state of healthcare in Lagos compared to all other States to include Abuja the capital territory of Nigeria.

Dumb IPOBians will just open their hateful mouth to talk ignorantly and unintelligently because of hate for others.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by vasel15: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
vedaxcool:

Take the message and stop wailing as if you are collecting money from a bus under the bridge
Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by vasel15: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
DEROX:

Lol is this a joke? Why is your boss Tinubu not in luth?
Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by vasel15: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
yommen:
The OP dey talk like say him na stranger for Nigeria. Na today them start?

We must start to day yab them now
Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by vasel15: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate
Sweetshisha
Erasethedot
Simplyleo
MalcoImX
Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by vedaxcool(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
OneTemplate:

Very. They should focus their talk on Biafra where illiterate thugs will order professors and Engineers to remain at home because of a London wasteman who failed in his time in the UK to do anything positive or productive with his life.

Imagine trying to shade Tinubu and Lagos healthcare. Abeg, where did they rush many bigwigs, like Abba Kyari our former Chief of Staff, during covid lockdown, when no one could travel abroad, if not Lagos.

When the elites could not fly abroad their next best choice was Lagos. That tells any smart Nigerian the state of healthcare in Lagos compared to all other States to include Abuja the capital territory of Nigeria.

Dumb IPOBians will just open their hateful mouth to talk ignorantly and unintelligently because of hate for others.

Lol grin grin grin thugs and rapist will be leaders in beerfraud. Imagine someone complaining of another person not having something him and his father can never have. Fools who mortgage their brain to UK vagabond.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by yuping(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
As long as this extort by the souls called Agberos are in Lagos it will never be a Mega City to me.
Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by vasel15: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
OneTemplate:

Dumb IPOBians will just open their hateful mouth to talk ignorantly and unintellicgently because of hate for others.

Who cursed the black man. Tueh! We are talking of the truth and you fools are bringing tribalism, this is why I also cursed orji uzor kalu, who cursed you people? You deserve to suffer and thank God for making me see clearly, you tribalistic kids deserves to suffer, shame on you mega city no mega hospital
Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by vasel15: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
vedaxcool:

Lol grin grin grin thugs and rapist will be leaders in beerfraud. Imagine someone complaining of another person not having something him and his father can never have. Fools who mortgage their brain to UK vagabond.

UK again is kanu not in Abuja now? I say hate for igbos have blinded you fools and you are fulani, just look at your Mentality, Tinubu is a thief and man that destroyed Nigeria, even orji kalu is a criminal, I don't support nonsense
Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by vasel15: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
yuping:
As long as this extort by the souls called Agberos are in Lagos it will never be a Mega City to me.

Mega city no mega hospital

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by babasolution: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
The truth is that even if there was a megahospital in lagos these people wouldn't go there,they want foreign treatment because,it will give them some isolation

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by vasel15: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
babasolution:
The truth is that even if there was a megahospital in lagos these people wouldn't go there,they want foreign treatment because,it will give them some isolation

Then who is doing who? They are all criminals and thieves, a politician in the UK can't go to India for treatment
Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by babasolution: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
vasel15:

Then who is doing who? They are all criminals and thieves, a politician in the UK can't go to India for treatment

These people don't care about that,they do whatever they feel to do,they dnt care about the consequences of their actions to nigerias or the black race,they are out solely for themselves
Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by vasel15: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
babasolution:

These people don't care about that,they do whatever they feel to do,they dnt care about the consequences of their actions to nigerias or the black race,they are out solely for themselves

The country should break fast, so I can know where to channel my anger
Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by vasel15: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na wa o all Tinubu boys run, una day shame say mega city no get mega hospital? Oya Tinubuadvocate give your Oga an excuse for not building a mega hospital in his mega city
Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by Tinubuadvocate: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tinubu is not a president yet let the haters shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Shut up man Tinubu not responsible for your frustration Tinubu isn't a president of Nigeria there's a little state government can do since Lagos not give special autonomy.
vasel15:
Na wa o all Tinubu boys run, una day shame say mega city no get mega hospital? Oya Tinubuadvocate give your Oga an excuse for not building a mega hospital in his mega city
Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tinubu a non government offical continues to live rent free in their heads grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by FarahAideed: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
kingawothefirst:
Tinubu a non government offical continues to live rent free in their heads grin grin grin

How is the Governor of Lagos for 20 years a non govt official? Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Tinubu Surgery: Lagos The So-called Mega-city With No Mega-hospital (video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
FarahAideed:

How is the Governor of Lagos for 20 years a non govt official? Keep deceiving yourself

Go nab sense, then come back and quote me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Dares Sanwo-olu, Orders His Men Back To Lagos Roads / South East Governors Forum Won’t Support Peter Obi Presidential Ambition- Umahi / Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ogun State Election Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.