Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Want To Use Pomodoro Method? 5 Things Not To Do During Your Break Time... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Want To Use Pomodoro Method? 5 Things Not To Do During Your Break Time... (190 Views)

Simple Guide – Time Management Using “the Pomodoro Technique / 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities / 5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Use Pomodoro Method? 5 Things Not To Do During Your Break Time... by planetpgold(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

If you have been following my post, I believe that the Pomodoro technique should not be new to you. However, for the sake of emphasis, I will do a conceptual clarification so as to avoid assumptions.

The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s. The technique uses a timer to break down work into intervals, traditionally 25 minutes in length, separated by short breaks. Each interval is known as a Pomodoro, from the Italian word for 'tomato'.

The Pomodoro Technique is one of the most efficient productivity techniques that people can follow for work or study. It really keeps you in the game. As a student who has limited time to prepare for your exams, one thing you should really be careful of is how you handle the Pomodoro breaks.

Hence, there are things you should not be doing during those 5 minutes breaks.

1. Do not start browsing social media. Keep your phone away and don’t look at it until the whole study session is finished. Social media is nothing but a distraction.

2. Don’t start revising anything. Let the information in your brain sink in well.

3. Don’t start counting how many pages you have more to study.

4. Don’t plan what you are going to do after studying (this might get distracting). You can either plan before starting your study session or after you have finished it.

5. Do not think about studying in those 5 minutes again because you will put more strain on your brain thereby not assimilating anything at the end of the day.

Want to get started and Pass your ICAN Exams in NOVEMBER 2021 with the Pomodoro technique? Get started with your simplified and comprehensive Lecture Videos plus Q&A. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08085835127, 08055828090

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your November Exam success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

Re: Want To Use Pomodoro Method? 5 Things Not To Do During Your Break Time... by Deasegun19(m): 4:49am On Aug 11, 2021
bia op, I think say na Yoruba word, 'pamoduro' - ' blocking the path of a new baby or 'pamodoro' -' giving birth to multiple babies'

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fraudsters: EKSUTH Admission Disclaimer / _ / Study In CANADA For Free!!! Please Share, Share And Share. Thank Me Later!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.