Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? (22209 Views)

Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A / I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by Olarewaju89: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2021
kponkedenge:
Between Benzema and Luiz Suarez.

But I think La Liga will be boring to watch now.... Abeg how can I watch French League sef.... They don't show it on DSTV.

Stars time dey show them
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by daddya2: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Eden Hazaed
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by Churchill6767: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2021
1. Benzema
2. Oblak
3. Greizmann
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by AdeChukwu: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2021
The new best player in La Liga is yet to be signed since departure of CR7.
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Ovie56:
Which shoe is he taking? The fat fraud was finally exposed in la liga. Overrated dribble and shoot mofo
Lolssss baba easy on the guy
But the guy is a nice baller
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by just2endowed: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
kponkedenge:

But I think La Liga will be boring to watch now.... Abeg how can I watch French League sef.... They don't show it on DSTV.

star times shows french league
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by Kennyking1234: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
optimusprime2:
This is a tough one actually...
Because actually the best player in la liga now happens to be a GK "if we are to follow consistency stats"... and that's Athletico's Jan Oblak.
Because when you consider outfield players only, asides Messi, consistency becomes an issue since no player was just consistent with numbers for two seasons straight.
For instance;

Hazard: A massive consistency problem (that could be spiritual)

Benzema: he's had a fantastic season but 2 seasons ago he was literally struggling.

Modric: Won a ballon'dor became totally silent the following season. Made me wonder if the Ballon dor he received was a lottery.

Suarez: keeps showing signs of age with each passing season

Bale: we know his story

Ansu fati: injury broke his streak

Memphis Depay: so much potential since the days of man united, but Today he is home, tomorrow he goes to the market

Griezman: he doesn't have a consistent position to excel in, always recycling positions (except in France)

Coutinho: oga which league are you in??

Koke: He plays for the Spanish Media not the game(if Spain hypes him, Koke becomes Maradona, if Spain beefs him, he and Bentner no difference)

Vinicius Junior: we are tired of waiting for him to develop to a world class player... he can remain 17yrs old forever

Joao Felix: "The chosen one" apparently wasn't Chosen last season

Marcelo: cheesy

Gérard Moreno: Very good player but disappears in big games

Frenkie de Jong: He seems confused in Barcelona

The list is endless of inconsistent performers in la liga...

lol your funny
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Luis Suarez
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Faber:
Memphis Depay
Mark my words today...

A Lion left Barcelona (Leonel Messi)
A Lion was added (Memphis Depay)

I am still trying to figure out the right words to explain how the Captains of the the two greatest Spanish teams left in one season and joined the same club both on a free transfer.

E SHOCK YOU
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by sucess001(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Umtiti
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by addexx: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Active Scorers

Benz and Suarez

Skillful scorers

Eden and Gareth.
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by Mryacks: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
obembet:
Who is the best player in La Liga now that Lionel Messi is gone?

Karim Benzema!
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
kponkedenge:

Don't worry they will start showing it because of Messi. You know they want to make money too?
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
klickstar:
Depay is the next goat
Am sure it won't be business as usual for la liga that league go dey boring this season die.

La Liga has always been a strong league and will remain so. Madrid and Barcelona are obliged to sign and produce the best. I won't be surprised if UCL even returns to Spain. A strong team is better than a team depending on a superstar. Barca has super players in La Masia who must take their chances NOW!
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kriss216:
CR7 still remains the Best player in La Liga. His legacy remains forever.

GOAT for a reason.

You fit use your scrotum swear with that bullshit statement??

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by rolams(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Me
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by Lamasta(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kriss216:

GOAT for a reason.
Gbamsolutely no argument about that cool
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by andrew444(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Aflix:
For me, the most gifted player currently in La liga(emphasis on gifted) is Eden Hazard. While the best players are Benzema and Suarez (both on par).

I believe the coming season is going to throw more light on players that perform well, since there's no Messi or Ronaldo to overshadow them.

They said who is the best player in Laliga and you are telling us how gifted how hazard is ? No matter how you put it hazard remains a Laliga flop

Benzema is good but not on the same level with Suarez sorry
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by Endurebaba7: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
You don de smoke shisha?
ponoqo:
Omo na Chukwueze
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by chiefobdk(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
dboo442:
I bet you DSTV will air French league this season because the real Goat is there

Goat wey go hide for farmers league
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by OdokoTobou3(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
CR7 still remain the best in laliga...
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by jerry2cino(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Na now we go know who is the best, PSG and juve both needs the champions league, ronaldo don dey for juve since when?, he never give dem the CL, now messi for PSG , who will be the first to deliver the champions league this clubs
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by Duru009(m): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Like for Messi and Share for Ronaldo....
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by DrHighchief(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Me
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by Aflix(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
uniquetechng:
Hazard can never be more gifted than Suarez ,never.
There's a difference between being a gifted player and being a good player. Currently, Harard is not as good as Suarez, but he's certainly more gifted than him.
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by prinzfavian(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kriss216:

GOAT for a reason.

What's the reason?
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by Mkingz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
KB9 finally getting the pichichi
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by dboo442: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Wait until Ramos start confessing that messi is the GOAT
chiefobdk:

Goat wey go hide for farmers league
Re: Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? by uniquetechng: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Aflix:
There's a difference between being a gifted player and being a good player. Currently, Harard is not as good as Suarez, but he's certainly more gifted than him.
Hazard is not more gifted than Suarez never, except you started watching football in 2014. Suarez has the second most assists in football after Messi, there is nothing Hazard does better than Suarez.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON: Super Eagles Players Celebrate Their Win Against Cameroon (Pics/Video) / Liverpool Fans Celebrate EPL Title After Wolves Supporters Spread Fake News / Aston Villa Appoints Unai Emery As New Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.