Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,983 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Kyari, With Extradition Warrant On Your Head Ask For A Zoom Court Initial Appear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari, With Extradition Warrant On Your Head Ask For A Zoom Court Initial Appear (216 Views)

Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC / NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kyari, With Extradition Warrant On Your Head Ask For A Zoom Court Initial Appear by ancess2020: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
As a wanted accused man in America, I strongly or 100 percent push that you surrender your body to the office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Abuja or to the Inspector General of Police or Attorney General, even to the Chief Justice, your kinsmen in Nigeria. And say, let’s cut to the chase, without wasting time, here I come. I am ready to go to America.

No matter which of the above offices you chose for surrendering, your extradition cannot be stopped due to Nigerian ‘factors’, like tribalism or ethnicity, religion, partiality, sickness and corruption. Or ‘I beg you my people make u na help me ooo’ with tears rolling down your dashiki. No, it does not work like that in the United States of America!

Under the American Justice System, time is very vital. The passing of time does not erase or excuse one’s crimes.

As a matter of fact, as you internally battle to come to a safe and sound decision, to make yourself physically present before the court in California, ask your American Judge if he can at least let you appear for initial appearance via Zoom. But I still strongly suggest that you voluntarily present your physical body to the U. S court in California as time is running out.

But there is nothing wrong in asking the American judge on a case-by-case basis, for an initial appearance by way of virtual presence through video conferences as the COVID-19 and Delta variant epidemic continues.

Respectfully, say to the judge that you can participate through video conferencing software (like Zoom) but for goodness’s sake, Kyari, just in case it is granted which I strongly doubt, have enough data on your phone or computer, and access to a reliable electricity or generator and be in a quiet environment. American judges dislike the least noise during court sessions.
Kyari, one thing you must realize about American judges, court time is very valuable. As you fully know, it has been since July this year, when Nigerians found out about the grand jury indictment, that you knowingly conspired to commit wire fraud, in violation of American law.

The judge then granted the U. S government an arrest warrant and detention order against you. I am really not keen about this technological type of appearance, O’boy carry your bag and just go now. Go to Cali.

As a psychologist, let me tell you something about America and your current position. Should you immediately fly to America, you will be presented before Justice Otis Wright of the United States District Court for the Central District of California, the judge who ordered the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to track you down and produce you in his courtroom. He is a ‘brother’, so, to say. He is a black man.

I am not saying that because you are both Black, he will rule differently than a white judge, no, he will follow the rule of law--the adherence to the most fundamental legal principles of America, but as a Black man of the African heritage compared to nonblack judges, he is likely more familiar to your cultural needs, beliefs, and values. So don’t be afraid to show up.
Kyari, stop wasting time. Don’t make things worse for your case.

Kyari, you recently informed Nigerians that the cybercrime fraudster, Ramon Abass, also known as Hushpuppi sent you N300,000 to help him purchase native wears. After that, you said you only acted as a debt collector for him.

Kyari, stop it, you are becoming a pathological liar. That is one image you don’t want an American investigator, prosecutor, and judge to have about you.

I must be honest with you, you as a government law enforcement official finding yourself in public corruption, makes the FBI to see you as a fundamental threat to our international and national security.

Kyari, as an American based Forensic/clinical/legal Psychologist with almost three decades of practice and research, in a ‘brotherly’ way, I am sentimentally giving you an ultimatum—turn yourself in to the FBI. Now! You are running out of time.

There is an old saying in America, “you can run, but you can't hide." There are cases were by it took FBI 40 to 50 years to find offenders or fugitives and the FBI finally caught up with them, do not be one of those statistics.

Kyari, avoid or ignore all the direct or indirect styles to delay this matter because the FBI and the judge will find you, no matter how long it takes or how far you run, you will be brought to justice.

Kyari, the passing of time does not erase your case or name. As long as you are alive, don’t be a fugitive from justice. Again, remember as expressed in Hausa dialect you understand, ba zaka iya gudu ko ka boyehar abada ba which I am told means you can’t run or hide forever. Good luck, Sir.
Source:
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/300987/kyari-with-extradition-warrant-on-your-head-ask-for-a-zoom.html

Re: Kyari, With Extradition Warrant On Your Head Ask For A Zoom Court Initial Appear by InaNla(f): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kyari, ba zaka iya gudu ko ka boyehar abada ba!

(1) (Reply)

Governor Nyesom Wike Promises Two Vehicles And 5m Cash To Rivers Fire Service / APC And PDP Are One / Plateau State House Of Assembly Complex Sealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.