Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos (27766 Views)

Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Vivian Lam Escapes From White Lesbians In Dubai Who Tried To Harass Her / Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by dailybuzzng: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
VIVIAN LAM CELEBRATES WITH NEW PHOTOS AS HE MARKS BIRTHDAY TODAY

Popular Nigerian top notch Creative Entrepreneur, Publisher, Writer, Author and pageant Coach, Vivian Elegalam, famously known as "Vivian Lam" has released new adorable photos of herself to celebrates her new age. The Publisher of popular Vivian Lam Magazine has turned plus one today and will be celebrating her birthday with friends, family members, colleagues in the industry, amongst others.

Speaking exclusively with Abuja Press Reporter in the early hours of Tuesday 10th 2021, Vivian expressed appreciation to God Almighty for the grace of an additional year of glory, impact and significant relevance to humanity. She thanked her supporters, partners and everyone who has yet believed in her.

Vivian Lam also appreciated the early birthday wishes, prayers, gifts and surprise-gestures she received from friends, family members, Colleagues in the Entertainment industry, partners and other notable Personalities who made out time from their busy schedules to extend the many birthday gestures, which she received today.

According to reports, Vivian Lam's social media handles has been buzzing with reactions, anticipations from fans and other expectations with regards to when and where the party would be held to celebrate the vibrant and extraordinary personality of a young and promising Role Model to several young women across Africa. Vivian Elegalam is however mentored by the likes of Hilary Clinton, Late Prof. Dora Akunyili, Dr. Ngozi okonji iweala, and other powerful women in politics, who has been a source of great motivation to her life and career.

Source: https://www.abujapress.com/2021/08/vivian-lam-celebrates-with-new-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by dailybuzzng: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
More photos

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by dailybuzzng: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
More

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by nicho450(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
God is awesome !!!!!

This is God's creature. His very act of creation!!!

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by BigDawsNet: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
She's Pretty

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by donestk(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by timbuk2(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mama the mama...

5 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by Sluacoast(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Very decent pictures. When I heard hot photos. I was expecting to see cleavage of the boobs and exposure of some body part.

13 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Have Fun and enjoy your Birthday dearie.   
YOLO!

*singing*

Gbefun eh o collect
Owole, owo net
Kpakam, body too correct
Oh no, no, no, Erima no forget,

Moniko gbefun, o collect
Owole, owo net
Kpakam, body too correct
She say she love me, Eyan loveth
Sensima........

*sing till fade*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by Jestin: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thank God for make up

13 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by Duvsale5: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nice
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by creolehunt: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Alex reports probably has up to 20 accounts on nairaland.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by fcbgotel(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
She looks so beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by Oladipo1166(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
I swear this girl too hot, the water wey I put on my phone don boil E remain make I pour Gari inside

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by Jacobx007: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
The future indeed is FEMALE
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by davodyguy: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Alexreporters has metamorphosed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by Optimistguy1969: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Alex!!!!!!!
You no dey taya to sample Okpo here?

Rest!!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by davodyguy: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
creolehunt:
Alex reports probably has up to 20 accounts on nairaland.
Once you see Abuja press, it's Alex

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by UncleKoboko: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
cool
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by debbydams(f): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Our omo august
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by enyiinne(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
She looks so beautiful and elegant
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
enjoyment at its peak.. happy birthday
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by Authoreety: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
So??
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
It's all fun and games until you find matured men doing photoshoot to mark their birthdays too.
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by bizzibodi(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
I came here to see bikini photos wink wink

1 Like

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by tutudesz: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Alex Reporter undecided
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by GeneralPula: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
Vivian Elegalam is however mentored by the likes of Hilary Clinton, Late Prof. Dora Akunyili, Dr. Ngozi okonji iweala,

Make una stop insulting these great women..

Abi she don ever see any of them dress like sugar baby wey dem baba 70 dey take care of their puccy?

Nonsense & audio entrepreneur..

6 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by lasthero: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oga Alex on the beat again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by ForestHill: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
I love her colour
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by cyrusmillz: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Abujapress aka gleesmodels aka Alexreports (I've forgotten his other monickers)

I really don't understand the relationship between nairaland and that alex guy sha. He's either given awards or receiving awards or promoting one pageantry that no one knows about .

It is well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos by B3sty(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ok Thanks... No Cleverage this time...

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Barbie Storms 'Ajegunle To World' Event In Style (Photos) / Mama Tobi And Bishop TD Jakes Meet In Lagos (photos) / Yomi Abiola & Nneka Egbuna: Who Is Prettier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.