Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Who Has An Idea On This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Has An Idea On This (1490 Views)

My Idea On Whatsapp Bible Study / Let Me Give You An Idea Of What Is Going On In Kingdom Of Darkness / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has An Idea On This by Tamarinda(f): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE ME SINCE YOU ARE NOT IN MY SHOES
After much deliberation and thoughts regarding the circumstances I have experienced in life, I have concluded it's better I trade something to SATAN.
I have heard people saying certain wealthy individuals traded something to achieve a certain level of wealth. For me, i just want to achieve my dreams and Ambition; a legacy.

I don't want all the money in the world! No! I don't want so much wealth, I just want to live a convenient life devoid of too much pain, hunger, abject suffering.

Before you say its vanity, it all ends on Earth and I will suffer in the afterlife, yes ! I have given it a good thought and i am prepared for that. The Yoruba says, "there is nothing bad in trying the household of two wives to know which is better".
I have dedicte and stayed long enough with God that answers no prayer, let me trade with Satan and see what I get.
The purpose of this thread is that I am looking for credible guidance on how to trade my soul to SATAN

Please do not judge me. I am making my own choices based on my circumstances. I don't know yours
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by XXXXTENTACION: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Satan does'nt even exist.., undecided

4 Likes

Re: Who Has An Idea On This by KELVINXY: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Before the earthly judges come Ops head

Lemme ask..
“Did anyone hear the Devils part of the story”
Or do you just believe in God
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Adamgeneral12: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
I beg no trade with Satan o

Hell is real,no go do something that will lead you to hell o

I believe that no matter what you are going through you no go fit supersede
my own

What I will advice you be say make you just explain what you are going through so that people can help
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by kingxsamz(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lol, Satan doesn't exist. Go and hustle.
You'll only end up getting scammed by some crook.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Nephilim: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tamarinda:
After much deliberation and thoughts regarding the circumstances I have experienced in life, I have concluded it's better I trade something to SATAN.
I have heard people saying certain wealthy individuals traded something to achieve a certain level of wealth. For me, i just want to achieve my dreams and Ambition; a legacy.

I don't want all the money in the world! No! I don't want so much wealth, I just want to live a convenient life devoid of too much pain, hunger, abject suffering.

Before you say its vanity, it all ends on Earth and I will suffer in the afterlife, yes ! I have given it a good thought and i am prepared for that. The Yoruba says, "there is nothing bad in trying the household of two wives to know which is better".
I have dedicte and stayed long enough with God that answers no prayer, let me trade with Satan and see what I get.
The purpose of this thread is that I am looking for credible guidance on how to trade my soul to SATAN

Please do not judge me. I am making my own choices based on my circumstances. I don't know yours
You are not a serious person! Hence you won't be here typing stories!
This forum is not an address directory, go and find something to do smiley
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Image123(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tamarinda:

Drop your pride and go and work hard. You don't need to pray to get money. Prayer is fellowship with God, walking and working with God. It is not a substitute for hardwork and diligence. If you sow, you will reap, even if you are satan the devil himself. Go and farm or do some labour, you would not need to beg or look for silly alternatives.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
What makes you think the devil will allow you to enjoy whatever he gives you?

The thing is, you won't know the value of the peace you enjoy now until you lose it.

Things may be difficult and I understand how you feel but it's not enough to turn to a defeated Satan for something that you have been given freely by God.

Don't ever think you are the only one going through tough times. So many people are but your mindset is what will make you get answers from God or not.

Michael Jackson sold his soul to the devil but he never had peace till he died. Neither did he enjoy his wealth.

God answers prayers.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Kobojunkie: 1:08am On Aug 11, 2021
CharisEleos:
What makes you think the devil will allow you to enjoy whatever he gives you?

The thing is, you won't know the value of the peace you enjoy now until you lose it.

Things may be difficult and I understand how you feel but it's not enough to turn to a defeated Satan for something that you have been given freely by God.

Don't ever think you are the only one going through tough times. So many people are but your mindset is what will make you get answers from God or not.

Michael Jackson sold his soul to the devil but he never had peace till he died. Neither did he enjoy his wealth.

God answers prayers.
What proof do you have of this claim you made of Micheal Jackson selling his soul? Why would you even believe that a true story to begin with? undecided
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by pozehnani(f): 1:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What proof do you have of this claim you made of Micheal Jackson selling his soul? Why would you even believe that a true story to begin with? undecided

Have you not watched some of his interview where he confessed to it. Besides, from all he was going through, one can tell he didn't have peace.

You may want to watch his sad moments and the things he said during those times.

1 Like

Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Kobojunkie: 1:18am On Aug 11, 2021
pozehnani:

Have you not watched some of his interview where he confessed to it. Besides, from all he was going through, one can tell he didn't have peace.

You may want to watch his sad moments and the things he said during those times.
What interview? Michael Jackson confess to what? Nonsense.. all of that na yeye rumors bad belly people spread about the poor man.

https://www.quora.com/Where-did-the-conspiracy-that-Michael-Jackson-sold-his-soul-to-the-devil-come-from

Re: Who Has An Idea On This by pozehnani(f): 1:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What interview? Michael Jackson confess to what? Nonsense.. all of that na yeye rumors bad belly people spread about the poor man.

https://www.quora.com/Where-did-the-conspiracy-that-Michael-Jackson-sold-his-soul-to-the-devil-come-from

There was one time he said on stage after performaning that he sold his soul to the devil.

Well.. .

1 Like

Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Tamarinda(f): 3:52am On Aug 11, 2021
It's not a must to comment. Don't talk or judge based on assumptions and ignorance
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2021
KELVINXY:
Before the earthly judges come Ops head

Lemme ask..
“Did anyone hear the Devils part of the story”
Or do you just believe in God

Does evil, ever have a valid explanation?

May be when chidinma or someone has killed your cherished and you listened to her side, then would we know that you know in Truth what you are saying.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Dtruthspeaker: 6:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Tamarinda:

You think it intelligent to go to the-evil, to get something good? shocked
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Dtruthspeaker: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
I beg no trade with Satan o

Hell is real,no go do something that will lead you to hell o

I believe that no matter what you are going through you no go fit supersede
my own

What I will advice you be say make you just explain what you are going through so that people can help

She is in hell already, so she thinks that the best way to come out of hell is to have more hell.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Dtruthspeaker: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2021
pozehnani:

There was one time he said on stage after performaning that he sold his soul to the devil.

Well.. .

Most people already belong to the-evil, so there is nothing to sell.

They are just securing and guaranteeing that they would never divorce the-evil, that is what they are doing.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by KELVINXY: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Does evil, ever have a valid explanation?

May be when chidinma or someone has killed your cherished and you listened to her side, then would we know that you know in Truth what you are saying.

If you are a relation of Chidinma I’m sure you will believe her side of the story.
But it still doesn’t justify her actions

and so does the account of the Devil in the Bible but due to most of us are scared to ask questions…we all choose to believe in it by faith and with faith.

Ps: please next time try using a logical context in your judgement.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by pozehnani(f): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Most people already belong to the-evil, so there is nothing to sell.

They are just securing and guaranteeing that they would never divorce the-evil, that is what they are doing.

Yeah. You're right.

1 Like

Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Dtruthspeaker: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2021
KELVINXY:

If you are a relation of Chidinma I’m sure you will believe her side of the story.
But it still doesn’t justify her actions

and so does the account of the Devil in the Bible but due to most of us are scared to ask questions…we all choose to believe in it by faith and with faith.

Ps: please next time try using a logical context in your judgement.

That is the definition of bias and you obviously do not know how to judge, else you would have known that any judgement arrived upon simply because the accused is a close relation is never valid.

And the accounts in the Bible already shows that the judgement arrived at was independently obtained.

So please next time, do learn about how valid judgements are arrived upon and the procedure for how an accused is convicted of any crime alleged, before you drop your learnings or unlearnings.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Adamgeneral12: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

She is in hell already, so she thinks that the best way to come out of hell is to have more hell.
I know that she already move out of track of salvation,why we need to put her back on track is for the benefit of us all that saw and read her post.
Oga,if we ignore her and let her dive into any bad thing it can affect us or someone negatively.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by KELVINXY: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That is the definition of bias and you obviously do not know how to judge, else you would have known that any judgement arrived upon simply because the accused is a close relation is never valid.

And the accounts in the Bible already shows that the judgement arrived at was independently obtained.

So please next time, do learn about how valid judgements are arrived upon and the procedure for how an accused is convicted of any crime alleged, before you drop your learnings or unlearnings.

How Gullible.!

Lemme tell you a story in which you Our dearly loved would be the victim…

Once upon a time..
You are or were a tenant in a compound
And unfortunately you are not in good relationship with one or two neighbors (and in this story our dear readers here have no idea why or where the hatred emanated from or rather were not told, probably because they are hearing it from the other party),

So as your story continues…..

One day
A new tenant packs into the next apartment and it turned out the 1st people the new tenant met were those ones that doesn’t really like you because of their personal reasons or previous misunderstandings,
so they got all friendly with this new neighbor, tell him/her all sort of shady things about you ( which may or not be true about you).

So upon your arrival to the compound,
This new brainwashed neighbor already has this bad image of you..he/she will definitely see you as a bad person and automatically starts avoiding you and possibly hating you too without getting to know you or even hear your own side of the story..
In this chapter you are the Devil.

The End.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by A001: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2021
Satan doesn't exist. It's only an idea in your head, a figment of your imagination.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by pozehnani(f): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2021
KELVINXY:

How Gullible.!

Lemme tell you a story in which you Our dearly loved would be the victim…

Once upon a time..
You are or were a tenant in a compound
And unfortunately you are not in good relationship with one or two neighbors (and in this story our dear readers here have no idea why or where the hatred emanated from or rather were not told, probably because they are hearing it from the other party),

So as your story continues…..

One day
A new tenant packs into the next apartment and it turned out the 1st people the new tenant met were those ones that doesn’t really like you because of their personal reasons or previous misunderstandings,
so they got all friendly with this new neighbor, tell him/her all sort of shady things about you ( which may or not be true about you).

So upon your arrival to the compound,
This new brainwashed neighbor already has this bad image of you..he/she will definitely see you as a bad person and automatically starts avoiding you and possibly hating you too without getting to know you or even hear your own side of the story..
In this chapter you are the Devil.

The End.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Adamgeneral12: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Image123:

Drop your pride and go and work hard. You don't need to pray to get money. Prayer is fellowship with God, walking and working with God. It is not a substitute for hardwork and diligence. If you sow, you will reap, even if you are satan the devil himself. Go and farm or do some labour, you would not need to beg or look for silly alternatives.
Some problems no be say na pride or laziness dey cause am o.
I started my hustle from primary and did no stop till 2018 when attack pass attack on me,I'm not proud or lazy but something is pulling my success back,if person don't know the foundation of his problem na so him go dey hustle till he turn to chief hustler.
If evil mark dey for body no amount of work person do na one place him go still dey find himself.
Na for her to try and find the exert place that the shoe is itching her, if not, even if she go meet Satan self na another wahala she go still dey face

1 Like

Re: Who Has An Idea On This by pozehnani(f): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

I know that she already move out of track of salvation,why we need to put her back on track is for the benefit of us all that saw and read her post.
Oga,if we ignore her and let her dive into any bad thing it can affect us or someone negatively.

Her choice can only affect HER and her alone. Nobody would be dragged into it because she has heard the gospel, therefore has no excuse to justify her actions. And the Bible says only those who endure to the end shall be saved.

Even at this juncture, she still has the grace to change her mind. From some words of encouragement here so far.

No one is judging her. Only advising her to chose the right path like God already did.

1 Like

Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Adamgeneral12: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2021
Image123:

Drop your pride and go and work hard. You don't need to pray to get money. Prayer is fellowship with God, walking and working with God. It is not a substitute for hardwork and diligence. If you sow, you will reap, even if you are satan the devil himself.

Some problems no be say na pride or laziness dey cause am o.
I started my hustle from primary and did no stop till 2018 when attack pass attack on me,I'm not proud or lazy but something is pulling my success back,if person don't know the foundation of his problem na so him go dey hustle till he turn to chief hustler.
If evil mark dey for body no amount of work person do na one place him go still dey find himself.
Na for her to try and find the exert place that the shoe is itching her, if not, even if she go meet Satan self na another wahala she go still dey face
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by 1stHooligan(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2021
I don't understand what is so hard here tho. The op is obviously fraustrated about things encountered and wished to make changes irrespective of the risks.
Una no go help am but na to dey drop advise wey no add anything angry
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Adamgeneral12: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2021
pozehnani:

Her choice can only affect HER and her alone. Nobody would be dragged into it because she has heard the gospel, therefore has no excuse to justify her actions. And the Bible says only those who endure to the end shall be saved.

Even at this juncture, she still has the grace to change her mind. From some words of encouragement here so far.

No one is judging her. Only advising her to chose the right path like God already did.
Say if she open up patapata shebi na him we go see how we go direct her,may be there is an error somewhere.
Make we just dey advising her as you said so that baba God no go go give person query
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by pozehnani(f): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Say if she open up patapata shebi na him we go see how we go direct her,may be there is an error somewhere.
Make we just dey advising her as you said so that baba God no go go give person query

I know sometimes it can be very overwhelming and you want to give up but sometimes one needs to encourage oneself assuming there's no one to encourage you.

David encouraged himself in the Lord when he lost all to the enemy in the battle. Then he prayed and inquired of God if he should pursue after them?.

God told him to pursue, over take and recover all and he did. He didn't turn to Satan.

Na to dey encourage oneself in the Lord be the thing.

1 Like

Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Dtruthspeaker: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2021
KELVINXY:

How Gullible.!

Lemme tell you a story in which you Our dearly loved would be the victim...

As I told you earlier, you do not know anything about how a valid judgement is entered and how a person accused of a crime is proven guilty.

All you have said and done is just to create a sentimental scenario which requires judgement.

It is not a judgment itself, for none of those players can sit as a judge over that matter.

Learn this Law "No one can be a judge in his own case".

So the only valid judgement that can come out is from an independent judge who heard all the players in this matter.

So you do not know what you say and you have too much 'you-don't-knows'.

Try knowing first before you speak.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Adamgeneral12: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2021
pozehnani:

I know sometimes it can be very overwhelming and you want to give up but sometimes one needs to encourage oneself assuming there's no one to encourage you.

David encouraged himself in the Lord when he lost all to the enemy in the battle. Then he prayed and inquired of God if he should pursue after them?.

God told him to pursue, over take and recover all and he did. He didn't turn to Satan.

Na to dey encourage oneself in the Lord be the thing.
That mean be say me too na David junior cheesy
I still dey fight something I go tell you if I see say I don win the thing but make sure say you go give the thing name after I explain how the thing look like.
Say you promise say you give thing name? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where is Father X-mas ? / ~ The Word Among Us ~ / Why Is It That Most Pentecostal Ministers Focus On The Old Testament ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.