Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Who Has An Idea On This - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Has An Idea On This (1491 Views)

My Idea On Whatsapp Bible Study / Let Me Give You An Idea Of What Is Going On In Kingdom Of Darkness / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has An Idea On This by KELVINXY: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As I told you earlier, you do not know anything about how a valid judgement is entered and how a person accused of a crime is proven guilty.

All you have said and done is just to create a sentimental scenario which requires judgement.

It is not a judgment itself, for none of those players can sit as a judge over that matter.
Learn this Law "No one can be a judge in his own case".

So the only valid judgement that can come out is from an independent judge who heard all the players in this matter.

So you do not know what you say and you have too much 'you-don't-knows'.

Try knowing first before you speak.

Judges of the world..
Spare me all that..you obviously have nothing to say.
Dont get drowned in the knowledge that’s way bigger than you.

You need to learn more about philosophy of life.
Learn how to ask questions
Don’t move with the crowd.

Don’t come online and start vomiting what you read in books and which you barely even understand..
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Tamarinda:
PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE ME SINCE YOU ARE NOT IN MY SHOES
After much deliberation and thoughts regarding the circumstances I have experienced in life, I have concluded it's better I trade something to SATAN.
I have heard people saying certain wealthy individuals traded something to achieve a certain level of wealth. For me, i just want to achieve my dreams and Ambition; a legacy.

I don't want all the money in the world! No! I don't want so much wealth, I just want to live a convenient life devoid of too much pain, hunger, abject suffering.

Before you say its vanity, it all ends on Earth and I will suffer in the afterlife, yes ! I have given it a good thought and i am prepared for that. The Yoruba says, "there is nothing bad in trying the household of two wives to know which is better".
I have dedicte and stayed long enough with God that answers no prayer, let me trade with Satan and see what I get.
The purpose of this thread is that I am looking for credible guidance on how to trade my soul to SATAN

Please do not judge me. I am making my own choices based on my circumstances. I don't know yours

Please if i may ask, what are those things you want now that you're prepared to trade for?

What is your present condition that you feel it's below what you expected to be in life?

The reason for my question is that i've had friends who went into the underworld to seek quick wealth, some succeeded in getting what they wanted some lost their lives in the process while some lost their sanity up till now and they're roving about while their cohorts with whom they traveled astrally are seeing them but can't help other than to face somewhere else and drive past anytime they see them.

So i decided to ask why the injustice?
All of them were prepared to trade with the God of this system so why are some unlucky?

You won't like to know the secret behind it, so let me keep that to myself.
All the same i wish you get your heart desires in the process.
May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Dtruthspeaker: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2021
KELVINXY:

Judges of the world..
Spare me all that..you obviously have nothing to say.
[b]Dont get drowned in the knowledge [/b]that’s way bigger than you.

You need to learn more about philosophy of life.
Learn how to ask questions
Don’t move with the crowd.

Don’t come online and start vomiting what you read in books and which you barely even understand..

grin Now that you have seen that you are wrong and nothing reasonable and Valid to say, you are just simply complaining that I know too much and you did not know. grin

I love Knowing Valid things!

Ps: please next time, DO KNOW that nmany successful professionals in various fields of discuss are in here in nairaland and not just University hopefuls/job applicants and wannabes alone, you may run smack into a couple of these who know more than you.

Put away your foolishness and learn, to grow!
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by KELVINXY: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Now that you have seen that you are wrong and nothing reasonable and Valid to say, you are just simply complaining that I know too much and you did not know. grin

I love Knowing Valid things!

Ps: please next time, DO KNOW that nmany successful professionals in various fields of discuss are in here in nairaland and not just University hopefuls/job applicants and wannabes alone, you may run smack into a couple of these who know more than you.

Put away your foolishness and learn, to grow!

Crawl back to your hole sir

I’ve been waiting for you to come out with something reasonable..
You have not stated anything here. No ground.

Do us a favor and scroll up and read through all your quotes, you might end up leaving the thread in shame.
Good day. undecided
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Dtruthspeaker: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2021
KELVINXY:

Crawl back to your hole sir

I’ve been waiting for you to come out with something reasonable..
You have not stated anything here. No ground.

Do us a favor and scroll up and read through all your quotes, you might end up leaving the thread in shame.
Good day. undecided

If you in deed not blinded by 85trx, trons and coloured paper called money, you would have learnt something about judgements and the process of proving the guilt of a person accused of committing an offence.

But you choose to be blind, so be blind as is your Right! (Obviously, you a last word chaser, have it)
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by KELVINXY: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

If you in deed not blinded by 85trx, trons and coloured paper called money, you would have learnt something about judgements and the process of proving the guilt of a person accused of committing an offence.

But you choose to be blind, so be blind as is your Right! (Obviously, you a last worded chaser, have it)

You are a simp
Now I feel ashamed arguing with a feeble mind like yours.

You win
Lemme massage your ego.

Don’t quote again please
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Edyice: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
All I have to tell you is don't

Don't carry out such act for yourself

People are suffering in Nigeria not only you

Many people don't have what they thought they would had

Growing up I have some thoughts , imaging things like how my cars , house and swimming pool will look like

Been content / satisfied with what you have plays a vital role in ones Life

If you see people were suffer pass you ( you will thank God for the little you HAVE )

What am trying to say is ( in life , there's always someone that is more richer or someone more poor / poverty stricken than you ) you just have to be CONTENT with what you have ONLY THEN YOU FIND PEACE FOR YOUR MIND AND GROWTH

Tamarinda
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Dtruthspeaker: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
KELVINXY:

You are a simp
Now I feel ashamed arguing with a feeble mind like yours.

You win
Lemme massage your ego.

Don’t quote again please

grin Finally, abuse, the legendary weapon of pain and loss comes forth.

All because I showed you that your "Satan might be innocent theory" was was invalid and not well considered, from your first response, you have been veiledly abusing and abusing me, till now that it is very clear.

You should take up a Monika which shows that "Satan is your father" then everyone will know who is speaking and how to approach you.

Stop acting as though you are an ordinary reasonable man whereas you are a son of Satan!
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Kobojunkie: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
1stHooligan:
I don't understand what is so hard here tho. The op is obviously fraustrated about things encountered and wished to make changes irrespective of the risks.
Una no go help am but na to dey drop advise wey no add anything angry
Na WA oo! undecided
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Tamarinda(f): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Please stick to the request of the thread
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by LordReed(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tamarinda:
PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE ME SINCE YOU ARE NOT IN MY SHOES
After much deliberation and thoughts regarding the circumstances I have experienced in life, I have concluded it's better I trade something to SATAN.
I have heard people saying certain wealthy individuals traded something to achieve a certain level of wealth. For me, i just want to achieve my dreams and Ambition; a legacy.

I don't want all the money in the world! No! I don't want so much wealth, I just want to live a convenient life devoid of too much pain, hunger, abject suffering.

Before you say its vanity, it all ends on Earth and I will suffer in the afterlife, yes ! I have given it a good thought and i am prepared for that. The Yoruba says, "there is nothing bad in trying the household of two wives to know which is better".
I have dedicte and stayed long enough with God that answers no prayer, let me trade with Satan and see what I get.
The purpose of this thread is that I am looking for credible guidance on how to trade my soul to SATAN

Please do not judge me. I am making my own choices based on my circumstances. I don't know yours

Satan and the god are 2 sides of the same coin, the coin of fairytales. Neither side can help you. You are going to have harness all that you are and all the resources available to you realistically to move up. There is no magic to change your situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has An Idea On This by xproducer: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
"There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death." - Proverbs 14:12

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." - Matthew 6:33

Looking anywhere or to anyone - other than to the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST - will take you no where good!
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Image123(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
LordReed:

Satan and the god are 2 sides of the same coin, the coin of fairytales. Neither side can help you. You are going to have harness all that you are and all the resources available to you realistically to move up. There is no magic to change your situation.

In a long time, we are in agreement on religion matters. It seems that the end is nearer than initially supposed.
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by 11thGoldTREE: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Who Has An Idea On This by Kukutente23: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2023
Tamarinda:
Please stick to the request of the thread
So how did the quest go? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Christianity Destroyed My Sex Marriage Dating Life And A Warning To Others / Why Is It That Most Pentecostal Ministers Focus On The Old Testament ? / The Value Of Philosophy (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.