Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

PSG: Sergio Ramos Speaks On The Possibilities Of Playing Alongside Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG: Sergio Ramos Speaks On The Possibilities Of Playing Alongside Messi (658 Views)

Reims V PSG: Sergio Ramos Receives His 28th Red Card Of His Footballing Career / Pele:i Dream Of Playing Alongside Messi / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSG: Sergio Ramos Speaks On The Possibilities Of Playing Alongside Messi by Mangekyo: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: PSG: Sergio Ramos Speaks On The Possibilities Of Playing Alongside Messi by Mangekyo: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Notice where Ramos said
"Messi is one of the best, MAYBE THE BEST. But it doesn't depend on me".
Ramos legit believes Messi is the GOAT despite haven played with Pendu.
Gotta feel sorry for Pendu

1 Like

Re: PSG: Sergio Ramos Speaks On The Possibilities Of Playing Alongside Messi by Bigredmachine: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
messi messi messi

2 Likes

Re: PSG: Sergio Ramos Speaks On The Possibilities Of Playing Alongside Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: PSG: Sergio Ramos Speaks On The Possibilities Of Playing Alongside Messi by Totilopussylick(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
As the saying goes even your worst enemy can be your best friend.

1 Like

Re: PSG: Sergio Ramos Speaks On The Possibilities Of Playing Alongside Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mangekyo:
Notice where Ramos said
"Despite my friendship with Cristiano, I'd go for Messi. Ronaldo is ruthless in the box, a killer. But Messi will torture you before he kills you," Rooney said, according to The Sunday Times. "With Messi you just get the impression he is having more fun. Those two have completely changed the game in terms of goal scoring numbers, and I don't think they'll ever be matched."
Re: PSG: Sergio Ramos Speaks On The Possibilities Of Playing Alongside Messi by chiiraq802(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mangekyo:
Notice where Ramos said

'whatever floats your boat' enjoy.
and pls don't feel sorry for pendu. feel sorry for yourself cuz your entire family will choose pendu over you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Rise Up Money? / Goaloong. Net / ‘napoli Should Replace Osimhen With Vlahovic’ —italy’s World Cup Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.