Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610012 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homestaedy: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2015
Na our players full balon d'or list ohhh!
Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta, Rakitić and Mascherano.

Ballon d'Or voting period: 26 October-20 November, then Announcement of 3 finalists: 30 November

So that means Neymar still has a great chance to make top 3

My top 3 - Messi, Neymar and Suarez, I wish we can replicate that Messi-Iniesta-Xavi year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homestaedy: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2015
[size=20pt] MATCH DAY !!! [/size]
BATE vs Barcelona 7:45pm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2015
evanscheck:

Cr7 is the best footballer on planet earth
World class opinion bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2015
That lad is very good.
homestaedy:

Sending him on loan was just the best thing.

I think he is either 2nd or so on assists chart now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2015
Bate ain't gonna be a walk in the park, but the boys should be able to take care of proceedings without much hiccups.

If Neymar brings his usual high level game, and Suarez does his part well, then we would have nothing less than 3 goals for. As for against, I cant say.

Hopefully, the Verminator would start. Pique should be benched abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2015
dmcdad:
Bate ain't gonna be a walk in the park, but the boys should be able to take care of proceedings without much hiccups.

If Neymar brings his usual high level game, and Suarez does his part well, then we would have nothing less than 3 goals for. As for against, I cant say.

Hopefully, the Verminator would start. Pique should be benched abeg.
I'm expecting Bate to play Defensively...like Apoel did to us last season. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2015
rakitic!! rakitic!!! rakitic!!!!

this guy need a rest badly..... he should have rest during the international break.....but Croatia must reach euro2016

he will still play today naani.....or can we play with 10men
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2015
or push busi and Roberto upward and masch has a DM

rakitic can be on bench

but masch always slow our attack.... am confused
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2015
jst saw the list for the bate match,and i must say...Barcelona are very lean in midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2015
Well, I am expecting the opposite since Messi aint available. These days we struggle to keep the ball to ourselves as we have been accustomed to. I am expecting them to bring the game to us, since we wouldnt be having much of the ball as usual, and with that, I expect them to leave some spaces Neymar can exploit.

I just need Suarez to be his normal self and convert chances as they are presented to him.
bykebyke:

I'm expecting Bate to play Defensively...like Apoel did to us last season. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2015
He sure needs rest. He could do with a lot of it at this juncture.
pelvicky:
rakitic!! rakitic!!! rakitic!!!!

this guy need a rest badly..... he should have rest during the international break.....but Croatia must reach euro2016

he will still play today naani.....or can we play with 10men
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2015
And in attack.

The only fattened area is the defence.
jstbeinhonest:
jst saw the list for the bate match,and i must say...Barcelona are very lean in midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2015
dmcdad:
Well, I am expecting the opposite sine Messi aint available. These days we struggle to keep the ball to ourselves as we have been accustomed to. I am expecting them to bring the game to us, since we wouldnt be having much of the ball as usual, and with that, I expect them to leave some spaces Neymar can exploit.

I just need Suarez to be his normal self and convert chances as they are presented to him.
A win is what I need sha,only problem be say Bayern and Arsenal match na today sef....chai. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2015
If Arsenal loses today's game, then it's over for them.
bykebyke:

A win is what I need sha,only problem be say Bayern and Arsenal match na today sef....chai. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
[/color]
dmcdad:
And in attack.

The only fattened area is the defence.
And the defence is still nothing to write home about. I pray Pique gets his senses back quickly, we can continue conceding needless goals at this juncture.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Messi, Neymar, Luis Suárez,
Iniesta, Rakitic and
Mascherano, candidates for
Ballon d'Or

FC Barcelona's Lionel Messi, Neymar, Luis Suárez,
Andrés Iniesta, Ivan Rakitic and Javier Mascherano
have been included in the list of 23 candidates for
the FIFA Ballon d'Or. On 30 November, FIFA and
France Football will announce the names of the three
finalists at an event to be streamed on the internet.

Here is the full list of 23 players nominated for the
best player of the year:

Sergio Agüero (Argentina / Manchester City), Gareth
Bale (Wales / Real Madrid), Karim Benzema (France /
Real Madrid), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal / Real
Madrid), Kevin De Bruyne (Belgium / VfL Wolfsburg /
Manchester City) Eden Hazard (Belgium / Chelsea),
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden / Paris Saint-Germain),
Andrés Iniesta (Spain / FC Barcelona), Toni Kroos
(Germany / Real Madrid), Robert Lewandowski
(Poland / Bayern Munich), Javier Mascherano
(Argentina / FC Barcelona), Lionel Messi (Argentina /
FC Barcelona), Thomas Müller (Germany / Bayern
Munich), Manuel Neuer (Alemaya / Bayern Munich),
Neymar (Brazil / FC Barcelona), Paul Pogba (France /
Juventus ), Ivan Rakitic (Croatia / FC Barcelona),
Arjen Robben (Netherlands / Bayern Munich), James
Rodríguez (Colombia / Real Madrid), Alexis Sánchez
(Chile / Arsenal) Luis Suárez (Uruguay / FC
Barcelona), Yaya Touré (Ivory Coast / Manchester
City), Arturo Vidal (Chile / Juventus / Bayern Munich).

Best coach
Not surprisingly, FC Barcelona head coach Luis
Enrique is among the candidates for coach of the
year. The nominees this year are: Massimiliano
Allegri (Italy / Juventus), Carlo Ancelotti (Italy / Real
Madrid), Laurent Blanc (France / Paris Saint-Germain)
Unai Emery (Spain / Seville), Pep Guardiola (Spain /
Bayern Munich), Luis Enrique Martínez (Spain / FC
Barcelona), José Mourinho (Portugal / Chelsea), Jorge
Sampaoli (Argentina / Selección de Chile), Diego
Simeone (Argentina / Atlético de Madrid), Arsène
Wenger (France / Arsenal).

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
dmcdad:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

That guy na better silent killer. Slow poison. I dey even doubt whether na him really get Thiago and Mateo because him no look at all like person wey fit kiss sef. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The conviction be say, them resemble am wella.

I dey fear that guy big time!

Even me sef dey doubt say na him lipsrsealed
The guy face too dey innocent. Silent killer

Resemblance no mean oh. Afterall Messi get brother wey resemble am wella, so lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
barackohandso:

Even me sef dey doubt say na him lipsrsealed
The guy face too dey innocent. Silent killer

Resemblance no mean oh. Afterall Messi get brother wey resemble am wella, so lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
One begins to wonder if this was the same defence that held Europe to ransom last season. Hmmm
sebod:
[/color]
And the defence is still nothing to write home about. I pray Pique gets his senses back quickly, we can continue conceding needless goals at this juncture.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
dmcdad:
One begins to wonder if this was the same defence that held Europe to ransom last season. Hmmm
I am telling you. But, I believe they would be back and better as from now on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
I hope so.
sebod:

I am telling you. But, I believe they would be back and better as from now on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rakitic is getting his much needed rest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
Bartra starts...nice.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
E don tey. Hope say him never forget how to play ball sha.
bykebyke:
Bartra starts...nice.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
dmcdad:
E don tey. Hope say him never forget how to play ball sha.
Hehehehehe...I really want him to play well and impress Enrique,Mathieu don deh vex me. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
RAKITIC:
Rakitic is getting his much needed rest

You mean you're enjoying your much needed rest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
Pique own even worse sef.
bykebyke:

Hehehehehe...I really want him to play well and impress Enrique,Mathieu don deh vex me. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hoping for lots of goals
Visca el Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sergi Roberto injured....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Na God hand we dey.

Make I see whether him no go still gree bring on Samper as him dey do with Gumbau.
philfearon:
Sergi Roberto injured....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
dmcdad:
Na God hand we dey.

Make I see whether him no go still gree bring on Samper as him dey do with Gumbau.
Our midfield is finished!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
philfearon:

Our midfield is finished!!
Not only finished o...It's six feet under..chai. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.