Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4653961 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (6224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chelseafan1:

He might have shone without Messi (against the big boys) on the field of play, i haven't watched such match ever, so im not saying he hasn't shone without Messi on the field of play, what I'm after is him playing really well and leading the team to victory without Messi on the bench.
Let him be the Oga in charge having it at the back of his mind that, Leo isn't even on the bench, let alone starting.
Alright. If that is the case, then there is no issue here as he has done it time and time again.

2013/2014 season when Messi was out injured, he owned the team. He did carry most of the budden albeit we still had Xaxi with us then.

As for this season, he has done it with aplomb. Most goals in the Liga, most Barca assists alongside Roberto, most chances created, most dribble, most take-ons et al. One couldn't have asked more from him at this juncture.

All i want against Madrid is for him to enjoy himself on the pitch. If Neymar enjoys himself, then the opponent suffers.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
dmcdad:

Alright. If that is the case, then there is no issue here as he has done it time and time again.

2013/2014 season when Messi was out injured, he owned the team. He did carry most of the budden albeit we still had Xaxi with us then.

As for this season, he has done with aplomb. Most goals in the Liga, most Barca assists alongside Roberto, most chances created, most dribble, most take-ons et al. One couldn't have asked more from him at this juncture.

All i want against Madrid is for him to enjoy himself on the pitch. If Neymar enjoys himself, then the opponent suffers.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

He has played well this season against the small boys, I want to see same showing against REAL MADRID. cheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chelseafan1:

He has played well this season against the small boys, I want to see same showing against REAL MADRID. cheesycheesy
Hmmm... So he is gonna be judged with a game?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chelseafan1:

He might have shone without Messi (against the big boys) on the field of play, i haven't watched such match ever, so im not saying he hasn't shone without Messi on the field of play, what I'm after is him playing really well and leading the team to victory without Messi on the bench.
Let him be the Oga in charge having it at the back of his mind that, Leo isn't even on the bench, let alone starting.

This coming classico couldn't have come at a better time since Leo is out injured, I'm looking forward to it.

Neymar has nothing to prove to you. You wanna use Clasico match to bring him low to Hazard. Your hatred for Neymar is demonic. Even Madrid fans wouldn't judge Neymar with just 1 Clasico match.

We care about 3 points and how to top the league. If Neymar scores a hat-trick and we lose the match, it becomes a big loss for us. But for you, na just Hazard here and there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ronaldo: I don't care if Messi wins Ballon d'Or

Cristiano Ronaldo has made it clear that he would happily accept Lionel Messi beating him to this year's FIFA Ballon d'Or.

Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo insists he would not care if Lionel Messi pips him to the 2015 FIFA Ballon d'Or.

Messi and Ronaldo have won the last seven editions of the prestigious individual award between them, the Barcelona talisman claiming the trophy on four occasions and the Portugal international three times.
Ronaldo has emerged victorious in the last two years, but Messi is widely regarded as the favourite to win the award this time around after guiding Barca to the treble in 2014-15.

Nevertheless, Ronaldo has stressed that it would not upset him if he has to settle for second place.

"I don't care if Messi wins the Ballon d'Or. I know that it is not in my hands whether I win this award or not. It all depends on others," Ronaldo told Kicker.

"I have always remained the same over the past eight years of my career. I have always played at a very high level. Name me one other player in the history of the game who has done the same.

"It all depends on small details who wins individual awards and who wins the league or Champions League. I am happy and proud of my career so far. Some people think Messi is the best, others think it's [Andres] Iniesta. I respect other people's opinions.

"But I think I am the best. Everybody should ask himself why you would not want to be the best at what you do. I think this attitude is one of the reasons why I have improved so much throughout my career and why I have achieved so much.

"He who wins the Ballon d’Or deserves all the respect."

The winner of the award will be announced at the FIFA Ballon d'Or gala at the Zurich Kongresshaus on January 11, 2016.
Someone is pained!

What does he mean by the emboldened?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Please tell us who are the small boys? Those guys will come to EPL and become legends.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
dmcdad:
Hmmm... So he is gonna be judged with a game?
Lol...No, even if he had a good game cheesycheesy tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
dmcdad:

Someone is pained!

He's a dunce.. He knows he has no chance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Just saw the news that someone was arrested today. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Debroslink:

Please tell us who are the small boys? Those guys will come to EPL and become legends.

Please, I no get strength to fight ds hot afternoon, Dmcdad perfectly understands me, that's all that matters now.

@ bolded, im not surprised, wasn't that how u said Sevilla will boss all EPL teams in the UCL, Man city without Aguero and Silva have successfully beaten them back to back already.

No be every time we go dey fight and argue unnecessarily.

Enjoy your afternoon bro.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mourinholic(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
bykebyke:
Madrid players lack home training
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mourinholic:

Madrid players lack home training
Sky is blue..Grass is green grin...Same person that was in an underage prostitute scandal few years back...na them know sha.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
bykebyke:
Saw it earlier today too.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
dmcdad:

Someone is pained!

I noticed how he started to run and run and run when Messi got injured, hoping to score loads of meaningless goals and probably have the ballon dor extended again só he could steal the award again like in 2013. Unfortunately for him, he's been flopping all over the place. Now he doesn't care about ballon d'or. lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
ddippset:
I noticed how he started to run and run and run when Messi got injured, hoping to score loads of meaningless goals and probably have the ballon dor extended again só he could steal the award again like in 2013. Unfortunately for him, he's been flopping all over the place. Now he doesn't care about ballon d'or. lol.
I thought he said he wants to match Messi's 4? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
bykebyke:

I thought he said he wants to match Messi's 4? grin

No one can match the gods
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
ddippset:
The guy is really vexed. Imagine, in La Liga where we have already played 10 games, he has only scored in 4 of those games. If no be Espanyol wey let em score 5, my guy for dey around 3 to 4 goals with 10 games played.

Frustration wan kill the guy ni. Like you said, he expected the grass to be greener on the other side since Messi got injured. Alas, the reverse has been the case.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
dmcdad:

The guy is really vexed. Imagine, in La Liga where we have already played 10 games, he has only scored in 4 of those games. If no be Espanyol wey let em score 5, my guy for dey around 3 to 4 goals with 10 games played.

Frustration wan kill the guy ni. Like you said, he expected the grass to be greener on the other side since Messi got injured. Alas, the reverse has been the case.
Any Espanyol player weh play that match deserve slap.angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Is Atletico Madrid a small boy sir?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Is Atletico Madrid a small boy sir?

Atletico is the 3rd biggest club in Spain na, why wud I call them small boys.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Spencer63(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
nobody is talking about our match today!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spencer63:
nobody is talking about our match today!
Na true sef...I just need 2goals from Suarez today. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
We know Neymar is world class and he's better than Hazard but we shouldn't rub it in everyone's faces. Imagine say Neymar dey NL now dey see all dis comments, dude might feel relaxed and believe he's achieved it all. We shouldn't make it seem like his exploits are a big deal, although in the real sense, they are. I believe it will spur him to greater things (not that he's not great already)...

Personally I feel we should be talking more about Suarez now that Messi is injured since he (Suarez) is a lot more matured than Ney. Neymar is still young and has years of football ahead of him. Most times, I refer to him as a Future World Best.

My humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
bykebyke:

Any Espanyol player weh play that match deserve slap.angry
Only slap? Them deserve not to be paid that week. Rubbish!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Atletico is the 3rd biggest club in Spain na, why wud I call them small boys.
He's been bossing Atletico Madrid since he came to Barça.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
mcdreeezy:
We know Neymar is world class and he's better than Hazard but we shouldn't rub it in everyone's faces. Imagine say Neymar dey NL now dey see all dis comments, dude might feel relaxed and believe he's achieved it all. We shouldn't make it seem like his exploits are a big deal, although in the real sense, they are. I believe it will spur him to greater things (not that he's not great already)...

Personally I feel we should be talking more about Suarez now that Messi is injured since he (Suarez) is a lot more matured than Ney. Neymar is still young and has years of football ahead of him. Most times, I refer to him as a Future World Best.

My humble opinion.
Your opinion is spot on. I must say you are on the same wavelength with Lucho, at least on this.

He has always avoided giving much praise to Neymar. I guess for fear of complacency. Infact, he said it openly last season that he wouldn't compliment him much so he doesn't feel relaxed in his game.

So I think it's even good for us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
mcdreeezy:
He's been bossing Atletico Madrid since he came to Barça.
Them be him number 1 b1tch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
dmcdad:

Your opinion is spot on. I must say you are on the same wavelength with Lucho, at least on this.

He has always avoided giving much praise to Neymar. I guess for fear of complacency. Infact, he said it openly last season that he wouldn't compliment him much so he doesn't feel relaxed in his game.

So I think it's even good for us.
Yes oh, it's good for us Culés and even for him. Make e no go relax cuz we need him to be raking those goals and assists consistently.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
dmcdad:
Them be him number 1 b1tch.
Any day, any time cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Yes oh, it's good for us Culés and even for him. Make e no go relax cuz we need him to be raking those goals and assists consistently.
Exactly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
Meanwhile, how our match tonight wan be? A walk in the park??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Lol...No, even if he had a good game cheesycheesy tongue

So performance against who should we use to judge hazard?

PSG, Atletico, Liverpool or who?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (6224) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.