Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,916 members, 7,838,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4636550 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
homesteady:

That's why I said let me not put my hope on them, if it was last season, I would be confident that they would get at least a point.

I read online, they could have been 2 goals up by now.

dmcdad:

Na because of the Nike logo wey dey on am. If na plain one him for no stop am.

Advertising dey against the rules during games.

But the Nike logo dey d jersey na and he had a similar headband on in d midweek UCL game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
dmcdad:
Na because of the Nike logo wey dey on am. If na plain one him for no stop am.
Advertising dey against the rules during games.
Oohhh.... That's true.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sevilla doing a double on Barca and Real Madrid... grin grin grin

Barca leads the table ...Till the end of the season... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
This season, Sevilla seem to save their best performances for the bigger teams in La Liga as they have already defeated Barcelona, and were arguably unlucky to come away with a loss against Atletico Madrid. Real Madrid are getting the same treatment here as the visitors certainly know they are in a contest.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Wait o, Debroslink and Raumdeuter, no be d same sevilla wey una claim say no dey top form dey show Madrid pepper so?? cheesycheesy

Football is cray.

That's the beauty of the Spanish la liga. Very unpredictable
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Wait o, Debroslink and Raumdeuter, no be d same sevilla wey una claim say no dey top form dey show Madrid pepper so?? cheesycheesy

Football is cray.
Football is indeed crazy and it's the most unpredictable game you can ever have. Imagine how City struggled against Villa!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I read online, they could have been 2 goals up by now.

But the Nike logo dey d jersey na and he had a similar headband on in d midweek UCL game.
The headband is a different kettle of fish. Is the headband part of the jersey?

Of course it's a marketing ploy one would imagine, hence the rules against such.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
coded01:
Sevilla doing a double on Barca and Real Madrid... grin grin grin

Barca leads the table ...Till the end of the season... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Llorente makes it 3-1... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
ollah1:
This season, Sevilla seem to save their best performances for the bigger teams in La Liga as they have already defeated Barcelona, and were arguably unlucky to come away with a loss against Atletico Madrid. Real Madrid are getting the same treatment here as the visitors certainly know they are in a contest.

Goal.com cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
barackohandso:

That's the beauty of the Spanish la liga. Very unpredictable

Not disputing that fact, they said Sevilla are currently in bad form, that was why Man city was able to win dem home and away. cheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sevilla making me proud grin

The top of la liga knows its rightful owner
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Today's when we take our rightful place grin

Right before Messi's return
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Yesss ohhh.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sevilla making me proud grin

The top of la liga knows its rightful owner
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
sebod:

Football is indeed crazy and it's the most unpredictable game you can ever have. Imagine how City struggled against Villa!

That's true even tho, they played without a striker for over 50 mins
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Mourinholic:

Those of us that watch football ,I mean real football will prefer Hazard except those that see soccer as GTA that all it requires is RUN AND SHOOT
or temple run.lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Raumdeuter Sevilla aren't in LaLiga top 10. Thats why they lost to City home & away and dats why they re trashing Madrid presently abi??

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
dmcdad:

The headband is a different kettle of fish. Is the headband part of the jersey?

Of course it's a marketing ploy one would imagine, hence the rules against such.

The ref no serious, d oda one allowed him wear it during the mid week game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Raumdeuter Sevilla aren't in LaLiga top 10. Thats why they lost to City home & away and dats why they re trashing Madrid presently abi??

Lool, they have regained their form cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Football is unpredictable. West ham also beat man city
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
barackohandso:
Today's when we take our rightful place grin

Right before Messi's return

El classico just got more interesting.... Madrid won't wanna trail y'all by 6 points.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Where is that guy called krasid, he needs to come here and explain why his second best goal keeper is being molested.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Not disputing that fact, they said Sevilla are currently in bad form, that was why Man city was able to win dem home and away. cheesycheesy

Yes. Sevilla are having a very bad time by their standards set in previous season. They are currently in 13th place just 3 points off the relegation spots.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ronaldo didn't play? Oh I forgot...No penalty given!!! angry angry grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Weekend really made sense in virtually all ramifications

Sevilla capped it with the win.
Join me if you indeed enjoyed the weekend. I know some set of people wouldn't like my message cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Truly they're not in good form. If you watch their matches this season so far you'd understand. I'm surprised by how they're tearing madrid apart
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
I just came here to laugh o....
Hphohihohoooooooohhooooooooo!!
Sevilla raping the Team from the capital!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
sebod:
Where is that guy called krasid, he needs to come here and explain why his second best goal keeper is being molested.

Kiko casilla is in goal tho not Navas
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Sevilla is one of Real Madrid's bogey teams. It is not a matter of form; mostly psychology. They have been getting the better of Real in recent times especially at the Ramon Pizjuan, so they have little fear or respect for them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
barackohandso:

Kiko casilla is in goal tho not Navas

Are you watching this game? lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

El classico just got more interesting.... Madrid won't wanna trail y'all by 6 points.

Oh they will trail grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OlaBa: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ronaldo: "Maybe in your opinion Sevilla are winning 3-1 but in my mind Real madrid are winning 4-0

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.