Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,768 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4679821 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 6:07am On Nov 25, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Caution is the most important thing now. As a matter of fact, I'm kind of surprised we're hitting form at this particular time. This is not a proper time for the squad to hit form. There's a time when important matches begin to come around . And it is not now! shocked

The critical thing now is to be able to manage it well. There's also the matter of attending club world cup in Japan soon. No one can really predict how the squad would respond after that exhausting journey. And that is when important things really begins. We must remember the spectacular collapse of Madrid after their CWC last year and their impressive run of form prior to that competition, were forgotten. undecided

And add this to the fact that no one can really predict how long it would take these new players coming in January to adapt. Of course we expect them to hit ground running but it doesn't always work out that way. We have to provide for that!
Madrid didn't rotate their squad..,that is how they fall

let's enjoy the winning abeg......

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 6:21am On Nov 25, 2015
pelvicky:

Thats where this new players come in,and getting nolito or any other good/reliable striker....I aint even scared cos lucho know what to do at the right time...

We dont have the kinda players that madrid had last season buh we still rotating,madrid fell because of carlo refused to rotate...we dont have much players and they(madrid) have more players and quality too yet they couldn't rotate! Twas their fault..PERIOD!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nifton(m): 6:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Caution is the most important thing now. As a matter of fact, I'm kind of surprised we're hitting form at this particular time. This is not a proper time for the squad to hit form. There's a time when important matches begin to come around . And it is not now! shocked

The critical thing now is to be able to manage it well. There's also the matter of attending club world cup in Japan soon. No one can really predict how the squad would respond after that exhausting journey. And that is when important things really begins. We must remember the spectacular collapse of Madrid after their CWC last year and their impressive run of form prior to that competition, were forgotten. undecided

And add this to the fact that no one can really predict how long it would take these new players coming in January to adapt. Of course we expect them to hit ground running but it doesn't always work out that way. We have to provide for that!
Would you have preferred we loose form now,then play catch up game with Madrid or Athletico later in the season. We need to kip it burning so that the news guys will blend easily and be at their best when champions league resumes February and thus help execute the back to back. For me the best time to hit your best is mid season,hence the momentum will be maintained all through season. What scares me is injuries and not loss of form cus I am quite certain that excluding that,we will kip firing from all cylinders till season ends.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 6:42am On Nov 25, 2015
pelvicky:

true and hitting form late also has disadvantages.. by then u might be trailing in the league wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2015
Impressive win last night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2015
that moment when dani alves turn to security guard for messi ball to enter the net grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

alves be like break my leg before u stop.messi goal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2015
nifton:

Would you have preferred we loose form now,then play catch up game with Madrid or Athletico later in the season. We need to kip it burning so that the news guys will blend easily and be at their best when champions league resumes February and thus help execute the back to back. For me the best time to hit your best is mid season,hence the momentum will be maintained all through season. What scares me is injuries and not loss of form cus I am quite certain that excluding that,we will kip firing from all cylinders till season ends.
I guess you're right. Of course I didn't want us to lose form. But it's also true that form is difficult to maintain through the course of a long season. We're hardly at the season's midway yet. This long distant travel to Japan for the CWC, particularly scares me. That's why I was calling for caution. smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2015
rozayx5:
that moment when dani alves turn to security guard for messi ball to enter the net grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

alves be like break my leg before u stop.messi goal
Twas hilarious to see! Alves be mad guy sha grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2015
coded01:
ICYMI: Barcelona combine for 27(!) passes before Messi's first goal vs Roma - the most in #UCLonFOX this season... shocked cool

More like. Tika-Taka on a training Session. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2015
Barcelona Vs Bayern..San Siro Milan Ucl Final...Yes,you saw it here first. grin angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2015
bykebyke:
Barcelona Vs Bayern..San Siro Milan Ucl Final...Yes,you saw it here first. grin angry
And the winner?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2015
dmcdad:

And the winner?
Barcelona na. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nifton(m): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2015
bykebyke:
U neva can tell,we may meet b4 the final but I immensely desire we play Chelsea in the quarter final.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2015
nifton:

U neva can tell,we may meet b4 the final but I immensely desire we play Chelsea in the quarter final.
Me too bro..with Messi scoring also because i'm tired of arguing with Chelsea fans and hearing/seeing "we have a better head to head" or "Messi hasn't scored against us'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2015
bykebyke:
Barcelona na. grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2015
bykebyke:

Me too bro..with Messi scoring also because i'm tired of arguing with Chelsea fans and hearing/seeing "we have a better head to head" or "Messi hasn't scored against us'
Who cares if Messi is yet to score against them?!

All I care is that we put them where they belong.

They have one more victory than us, but we defeated them at their home ground. So if you ask me I would say we are kinda even.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2015
dmcdad:

Who cares if Messi is yet to score against them?!

All I care is that we put them where they belong.

They have one more victory than us, but we defeated them at their home ground. So if you ask me I would say we are kinda even.
I just want us to smash those 2 statistics...na wetin deh give them mouth be that...Papa no fit deh talk,Pikin sef go deh talk. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
bykebyke:

I just want us to smash those 2 statistics...na wetin deh give them mouth be that...Papa no fit deh talk,Pikin sef go deh talk. angry
Adopted pikin for that matter.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sergi roberto out wit a sprained ankle...chai.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
femiti:

Blood of Zachariah! shocked
How many months?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nifton(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
femiti:
What a shame!! now that his form is scintillating. Rafinha is almost back and I think Munir shud beef up his game to serve as suitable cover.
#Quick recovery boy,Xavi replica in the making.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Austeenx:

Blood of Zachariah! shocked
How many months?
Months? Sprained ankle takes no more than 2 weeks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
nifton:

What a shame!! now that his form is scintillating. Rafinha is almost back and I think Munir shud beef up his game to serve as suitable cover.
#Quick recovery boy,Xavi replica in the making.
Which Rafinha you talking about? Almost back keh... No think am ooooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Austeenx:

Blood of Zachariah! shocked How many months?
Months keh... Its a minor injury don't be deceived.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
nifton:

I so want a Chelsea Barca Q-finals badly....I just wanna see what my boys will do against this deadly MSN cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I so want a Chelsea Barca Q-finals badly....I just wanna see what my boys will do against this deadly MSN cheesy
Bruv, you don't wanna know what will happen I tell ya.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
San Siro 2016? I honestly think its would be an All Spanish Affair.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
nifton:

Exactly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nifton(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Well thats gonna be a memorable time out.
Do u sincerely think your boys have a chance?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nifton(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
dmcdad:

Which Rafinha you talking about? Almost back keh... No think am ooooooo.
I dont get you,u mean he's not good to go or not good enof?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
nifton:

Well thats gonna be a memorable time out.
Do u sincerely think your boys have a chance?

Anything can happen, all I know is when we are up against the big boys, we most times bring our A game defensively and counterattacking wise, it works for us.

dmcdad:

Bruv, you don't wanna know what will happen I tell ya.

cheesy cheesy do not underestimate what our boys can do if we are on good form wink wink Suarez and Messi have both played against us in the past, Chelsea won't come out to attack like Madrid, Bayern, City will do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
nifton:
I dont get you,u mean he's not good to go or not good enof?
You said he is almost back. Was it not his injury you referred to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.