Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,257 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4680548 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
ddippset:
isn't it a fans' vote? Messi will win it.
I hope so
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

The clauses wey dey neymar's transfer plenty ooo,pay father,pay club,pay company,pay for balon d'or,i am sure the total amount spent would be up to €80m,but,i think he is worth it.....if bale can go for €100m+.....and he is just 23...#Jeez.
just too much ...mehn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
barackohandso:

It was an agreement, and a damn good one at that. Santos knew his worth and value when they sold him. Anthony martial's man utd contract has similar agreement
just too much... mehn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
pelvicky:
just too much... mehn

The most important thing is whether or not FC Barca are benefiting from it, and we both know the answer to that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
I was so happy when I saw Neymar's name among top 3, I was so scared that he wouldn't make it and I kept on refreshing my goal.com almost every 1 hour to know what's up.
I expect us to sweep all the top available awards that day - Balon d'or, Puskas award and best Coach.
And I hope Piqué makes the best 11, he was really at the top of his game this year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Suarez's non-inclusion is questionable. Frankly too, if Ronaldo had not been included it would have been questionable too. So for me, I think it's fair like this.
True.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
As expected!
Congrats to Messi inn Advance. Congrats to Neymar and Ronaldo too. Congrats to Enrique.

Infact, Congrats. To FC Barcelona. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
La liga award happening now.... More awardzzzZz for our boyss

Can Sergi Roberto win breakout player of the season? We would find out later on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
dmcdad:

And the same person(s) saying such forgot Pedrito played in this same team when the so-called team harmony was at its peak. Why then was ge never in the top 3?
They have another definition for that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sergio Ramos wins the best defender award..

WTHH?? What are this people smoking? Madrid defense that was a comedy of errors last season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Best Midfielder - James Rodriguez. ..

Ermmmm... Less controversial.

So madrid had the best midfielder and defender and they didn't still win the league undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Best Keeper - Bravo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
homesteady:
Sergio Ramos wins the best defender award..

WTHH?? What are this people smoking? Madrid defense that was a comedy of errors last season?
James Rodriguez wins best midfielder.Thoughts barca fans?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Luis Enrique - Coach of the season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
homesteady:
Best Keeper - Bravo.
Keylor taking his place next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Krasid:

I've already posted my opinion on his award.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Krasid:

So you don come back? gringrin We were about reporting to the police that you were missing.

You are still carrying this your Navas issue on ya head shey? even after he has conceeded like 10 goals in his last 4 games?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Neymar wins best South American player

[img]http://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CVF40uBWcAAAHRf.jpg:small[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Krasid:

My thoughts? Ermmmm... 4-0 grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Krasid:
Yeah, after conceding 10 goals in 3 matches! wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Messi best Forward. cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
homesteady:

So you don come back? gringrin We were about reporting to the police that you were missing.

You are still carrying this your Navas issue on ya head shey? even after he has conceeded like 10 goals in his last 4 games?
What 10 goals Casilla was in goal when Real conceded 3 vs Sevilla and Schaktar.The whole team was poor vs Barca, so he couldn't do much.Plus he was just coming back from injury.Keylor is still a world class GK and the best in Spain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Krasid:
What 10 goals Casilla was in goal when Real conceded 3 vs Sevilla and Schaktar.The whole team was poor vs Barca, so he couldn't do much.Plus he was just coming back from injury.Keylor is still a world class GK and the best in Spain.

Lmaoooooooooooo please stop cracking me up this night.

So even after watching Bravo's excellent saves during El Classico, you still have the effrontery to compare him with a nonentity like Navas?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Best Player - Messi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
They just made up one silly award to give to ronaldo - Fans Favorite.

This LFP people are so shameless gringrin

Shey even in a poll that 'Marca' conducted, Messi was chosen over ronaldo? so how did he now become fans favorite?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Last year it was Most Valuable player, this year it is fans favorite! I can't wait to hear the award for next year. Rubbish LFP
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:12am On Dec 01, 2015
Messi: "I'd have liked to be on Ballon d'Or podium with Ney and Luis. Luis deserved it. But Cristiano also did well. We'll have a good time"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:28am On Dec 01, 2015
My choice...

1- Messi

2- Suarez (Note: Yet he missed about 3months of football)

3- Neymar

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:40am On Dec 01, 2015
homesteady:
Best Midfielder - James Rodriguez. ..

Ermmmm... Less controversial.

So madrid had the best midfielder and defender and they didn't still win the league undecided undecided
Have you forgotten how they cheated on Atletico 2 seasons ago when Atletico won the league?

Not surprised.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 4:00am On Dec 01, 2015
Liga BBVA Winners

- Best Goalkeeper: Claudio Bravo (FC Barcelona)

- Best Defender: Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid CF)

- Best Midfielder: James Rodriguez (Real Madrid CF)

- Best Forward: Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)

- Best Coach: Luis Enrique Martínez (FC
Barcelona)

- Best Player: Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)

- Best American Player: Neymar Jr. (FC
Barcelona)

- Best African Player: Sofiane Feghouli (Valencia CF)

- Fans Five-Star Player: Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid CF)

Liga Adelante Winners

- Best Goalkeeper: Ivan Cuellar (Real Sporting de Gijon)

- Best Defender: Bernardo Espinosa (Real
Sporting de Gijon)

- Best Midfielder Oscar González (Real Valladolid CF)

- Best Forward: Rubén Castro (Real Betis)

- Best Coach: Pablo Machin (Girona FC)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.