Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,889 members, 7,863,042 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4673636 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:03am On Dec 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
This is a Barca thread. But for every page, y'all talk abt Madrid more dan u talk abt ur own club.
Una dey carry Madrid matter for head everytime like say una dey hawk plantain.

Talk about obsession!!!!

SMH.

Have you been hibernating? don't you know what Madrid did?
So we shouldn't talk about the latest news in spanish football?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:27am On Dec 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:27am On Dec 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 2:35am On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=AdeLaNa1 post=40699038]This is a Barca thread. But for every page, y'all talk abt Madrid more dan u talk abt ur own club.

Talk about obsession!!!!

SMH.[/quote

You're not making sense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 05, 2015
Mcleo007:

It mkes no sense to u maybe bcoz u ve no sense!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 05, 2015
homesteady:

Have you been hibernating? don't you know what Madrid did?
So we shouldn't talk about the latest news in spanish football?
Regardless of wat they did, it doesn't change d fact dat u guys spend way too much time on Madrid related issues on dis thread than u do on matters dat consign Barca!!!

Anyways, wats my own!! Y'all can carry on....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 05, 2015
airmark:

They are unhappy with this.
Oh! iSee!! Abeg gimme link to dat ranking
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:14am On Dec 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
This is a Barca thread. But for every page, y'all talk abt Madrid more dan u talk abt ur own club.

Talk about obsession!!!!

SMH.

Imagine a Man Utd fan that has decided to set up a tent @ Chelsea thread... Is complaining about what Barca fans are doing on Barca thread... angry grin

Barca is the greatest and finest club ever whether anyone likes it or not ... cheesy

Krasid to Bykebyke... grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:43am On Dec 05, 2015
airmark:

They are unhappy with this.

Where you help me keep EPL Defending champions? shocked

I no like this hide and seek game oh... angry

Can't find them! grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:04am On Dec 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Regardless of wat they did, it doesn't change d fact dat u guys spend way too much time on Madrid related issues on dis thread than u do on matters dat consign Barca!!!

Anyways, wats my own!! Y'all can carry on....

If not for LFP awards and their recent controversy when last was madrid issue discussed here? Or do you expect us to keep mute over issues concerning our major rival.

BTW, our team is on Cloud 9, we ain't gat any reason to wail all the time like what goes on in your Man Utd thread. You no know say rich man no dey complain? undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:06am On Dec 05, 2015
dmcdad:
You see the othet one at all?shockedshockedshocked
I see am oh!!!
Make we just continue to dey observe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:40am On Dec 05, 2015
No blame the guy jare. No ve him fault. The same person wey dey sleep for Chelsea thread come here dey talk wetin I no understand.

Classic case of kettle calling pot black.
homesteady:

If not for LFP awards and their recent controversy when last was madrid issue discussed here? Or do you expect us to keep mute over issues concerning our major rival.

BTW, our team is on Cloud 9, we ain't gat any reason to wail all the time like what goes on in your Man Utd thread. You no know say rich man no dey complain? undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:56am On Dec 05, 2015
Cheryshev ruling: 10 Real stinging rebuttals

Los Blancos received blunt reply

The Competition Committee responded to Real Madrid's case with some strong words.

1- "Villarreal were duly notified of the resolution and on the very same day, it was released to the public via the usual channels on the correspondence section of the RFEF website, where it has remained until today".

2 - " "There is unequivocal and irrefutable evidence that the notification reached Villarreal and there is no doubt that the club that Denis Cheryshev played for at the time informed him of the suspension. The rule does not actually dictate that the club must notify the player of such a decision (...) the club's address is taken to be the player's address for such notifications".

3 - "Real Madrid's defence is worsened by the lack of a minimum level of due diligence by the club and player in terms of simply applying the doctrine of one's own actions, since players have personal and reliable knowledge of the sanctions".

4 - "Real Madrid's forced and flimsy argument based on a limited and biased interpretation of article 41 of the RFEF's Disciplinary Code does not stand up".

5 - "A simple reading of section 1 of article 49 of the sporting Disciplinary Regulations would suffice to understand that the suspension would take effect (...) even in the event of accepting Real Madrid's theory, the notification was sent to the player's own address as stated in his registration".

6- "There can be no doubt at this point that the player was personally notified and that details of the one-match ban incurred because of an accumulation of yellow cards were duly published. It was not incumbent on the RFEF to do anything further, something that cannot, however, be said about the reported club".

7- "Even in the face of desperate attempts by the reported club to deny the evidence and backtrack on their own previous actions, any specious doubts on the subject should be dispelled by simple logic and inference, like the fact that we are talking about a professional football player who should be aware of how many yellow cards they have picked up".

8- "The fact of not acting in bad faith is not at odds with a dearth of the slightest due diligence and the lack of consequent assumption of responsibility that should be demanded of all companies with respect to matters related to the professional activities of their workers".

9- "This case serves to illustrate the laxness sometimes prevalent among clubs of the sporting and financial elite, which boast human and logistical resources that are not available to hundreds of humble, modest clubs that nevertheless are painstaking in keeping track of their suspensions".

10- "In response to the contrived arguments put forward by Real Madrid

Read more: Real Madrid: Cheryshev ruling: 10 Real stinging rebuttals - MARCA.com (English version)

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:01am On Dec 05, 2015
dmcdad:

The RFEF totally nailed it in this their 10 points rebuttal issue..
Madrid can't escape this one ah swear!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:23am On Dec 05, 2015
As in ehn... They killed it!
philfearon:

The RFEF totally nailed it in this their 10 points rebuttal issue..

Madrid can't escape this one ah swear!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2015
coded01:

Imagine a Man Utd fan that has decided to set up a tent @ Chelsea thread... Is complaining about what Barca fans are doing on Barca thread... angry grin

Barca is the greatest and finest club ever whether anyone likes it or not ... cheesy

Kr.asid to Byke.byke... grin grin

This is like calling Ronaldinho the greatest player ever.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2015
ElDeeVee:

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2015
proud be a barcelonian madrid miseries gives me joy.but why do we need cuadrado?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2015
calculator123:
proud be a barcelonian madrid miseries gives me joy.but why do we need cuadrado?

cuadrado??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Shut it dude

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2015
List of ucl winners

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2015
barackohandso:

cuadrado??
yes o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2015
calculator123:
yes o.

That's just rumors. We're not bidding for him
He's not even a Barca kind of player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2015
barackohandso:

That's just rumors. We're not bidding for him
He's not even a Barca kind of player
becuz of alves dat y
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2015
calculator123:
becuz of alves dat y

We've signed aleix Vidal from sevilla to cover for alves.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Most Barca fans here are clowns, reason i always like to read their posts. They are not to be taken seriously.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2015
coded01:

Krasid to Bykebyke... grin grin

Baba calm ur tittíes and get ur points straight! Wen last did u even see me on the Chelsea thread?? I only go to the Chelsea thread to troll after they lose. I dont gve myself headaches talking abt irrelevant Chelsea news. Wetin consign me??

Just bcoz u've won trebble a couple of times, u're now the greatest team ever?? Lool! What do u want those dat have won 10 UCLs to be saying??

homesteady:

Sure! Barca ve no reason to wail. But u guys would rather do Madrid's wailing for them?? grin grin

Watever! EPL clubs also ve issues. But u wont see us talking abt our rivals problems in over ten pages.

5% of wat u guys talk abt here is Barca and MSN. 15% is is left to the Hazard-Neymar comparisons with Chelsea fans. The remaining 80% is abt, C.Ro, Perez and everything Madrid related. I know coz i actually did the math cheesy cheesy
Scroll back a few 20 pages if u think i'm lying.

Anyways, like i said, its not my bizness. Sorry i even brought it up. Carry on!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2015
airmark:

Most Barca fans here are clowns, reason i always like to read their posts. They are not to be taken seriously.
Barca is the best club in the world today. We have succeeded in creating a dynasty of a like; a dynasty to be referenced to and dynasty to be reckoned with. Good football these days are easily associated with the brand, FC Barcelona! It's taking for granted now to hear sayings like "They play like Barcelona" or "We want to be like Barcelona"!! grin grin

Cheers!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Barca is the best club in the world today. We have succeeded in creating a dynasty of a like; a dynasty to be referenced to and dynasty to be reckoned with. Good football these days are easily associated with the brand, FC Barcelona! It's taking for granted now to hear sayings like "They play like Barcelona" or "We want to be like Barcelona"!! grin grin

Cheers!
Yes! Coded01 should ve said this instead and nobody go follow am argue. But best team ever?? Pls!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2015
Barcelona had the "best team ever" whether you like it or not at the conclusion of the 2009 calendar year; having won an unprecedented 6 trophies in a calendar year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Yes! Coded01 should ve said this instead and nobody go follow am argue. But best team ever?? Pls!!!

Coded01 is a barca fan, do u expect him 2 say real madrid is d best club ever?

Btw how do u define or tag a team "the best ever"? In your own opinion
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2015
logica:
Barcelona had the "best team ever" whether you like it or not at the conclusion of the 2009 calendar year; having won an unprecedented 6 trophies in a calendar year.
Just 6?? Ma nigga pls. Nothing special.

Arsenal ladies also won 6 in a calendar yr in 2007 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.