Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,823 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4673008 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
airmark:

The best DM is not expected to make such mistakes. That's the reason Fifa was n't convinced about his so-called greatness. Like i said before on this thread, schneiderlin and coquelin would do a better job.
are this the name of drugs or injections @ d bolded

FIFA nt naming busi is wat I call under appreciated genius

a FIFA list where a Leverkusen midfielder calgholu or wat make the list and a certain busi who won treble didn't

then u knw FIFA list can't judge a player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
airmark:

So why was it difficult for just one of you to blame busquets, but you would quickly blame muniru and ambali or every mathew, luke and john for barca's loss or draw. Busquets is enjoying barca because of arrays of stars he is playing with and most opponents have not noticed he is an average player in that barca team. Put busquets in a more physical league with average players as team mates, he would be greatly exposed.
Okay then,Jose should buy him and play him alongside average players.cause you guys have loads of them and lets see how he would be "greatly exposed" tongue..

And why isn't Matic in Fifpro 55 nominees?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
airmark:

The best DM is not expected to make such mistakes. That's the reason Fifa was n't convinced about his so-called greatness. Like i said before on this thread, schneiderlin and coquelin would do a better job.

So why was it difficult for just one of you to blame busquets, but you would quickly blame muniru and ambali or every mathew, luke and john for barca's loss or draw. Busquets is enjoying barca because of arrays of stars he is playing with and most opponents have not noticed he is an average player in that barca team. Put busquets in a more physical league with average players as team mates, he would be greatly exposed.

So if That DLC player scored when Iniesta gave him a direct pass close to the 18 box, it would mean that Iniesta is also an awful player, and we should heap insults on him?
You obviously don't know what I'm talking of because you did not watch the match, because you read on goal.com that he takes responsibility for the 2nd goal you now came here to run your sialorrhea mouth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
usbcable:

abi o.
at least the other side should defeat barca hopefully

See my friend wey Villareal dey teach lesson...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
If you haven't seen Messi's latest interview,go and find it sharpaly..The Boy Has Turned To A Man. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
bykebyke:
If you haven't seen Messi's latest interview,go and find it sharpaly..The Boy Has Turned To A Man. cheesy
for fu.cked sake
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wetin happen? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
pelvicky:
for fu.cked sake
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
I am a fan of Villarreal right now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
dmcdad:
Wetin happen? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The guy blast all the national team critics ehn!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
bykebyke:

Was it the video you watched?
Did he say the Fučk you in English?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
sebod:
I am a fan of Villarreal right now.
Less than 5 minutes more! Abeg let them do it for us!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sebod:

The guy blast all the national team critics ehn!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
homesteady:

Was it the video you watched? Did he say the Fučk you in English?
No i haven't seen the video..yet though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
I learnt Ronaldo didn't play... grin

He never plays against top teams...Why? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
And Villarreal wins grin

Like I said yesterday; shït happens grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Is it a coincidence? I think not...

I think say them say him don come back. Because say my guy score against useless teams as usual.
coded01:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
homesteady:
[s]

So if That DLC player scored when Iniesta gave him a direct pass close to the 18 box, it would mean that Iniesta is also an awful player, and we should heap insults on him?
You obviously don't know what I'm talking of because you did not watch the match, because you read on goal.com that he takes responsibility for the 2nd goal you now came here to run your sialorrhea mouth.[/s]

Iniesta is 31 and nearing his retirement, i will wave his mistakes, busquets at 27 has no reason to play ball to opponent to score while under no immense pressure as the so-called best DM in the world. Iniesta was FIFA's 2nd world best player at 27 , so go and market your crappy busquets elsewhere.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
bykebyke:

No i haven't seen the video..yet though.

Honestly I'm kinda finding it hard to believe Messi said those words exactly. The media has a way of twisting words. Maybe if I confirm via the video tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
coded01:

He doesn't play against top teams because Benitez saves him for the Malmonites and the Getafenarians.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Their own no be shit happens. Na normal their on be. Benitez na shitty coach na you no know?
barackohandso:
And Villarreal wins grin

Like I said yesterday; shït happens grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
bykebyke:

He doesn't play against top teams because Benitez saves him for the Malmonites and the Getafenarians.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
bykebyke:

Na toilet the guy dey always hide... grin

Rubbish! angry

Yet dem go compare am to Messi...Smh... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
dmcdad:
Is it a coincidence? I think not...

I think say them say him don come back. Because say my guy score against useless teams as usual.

I don't understand why anyone compares Ronaldo with Messi... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
malmonaldo grin grin grin grin grin grin

ifwe had just kept our defense disciplined we wud be 9 points clear shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
barackohandso:

Honestly I'm kinda finding it hard to believe Messi said those words exactly. The media has a way of twisting words. Maybe if I confirm via the video tho

Same here, I can't get imagine Messi saying Fučk you in English or Spanish grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
homesteady:

Less than 5 minutes more! Abeg let them do it for us!
....and you have your wish!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
dmcdad:
Their own no be shit happens. Na normal their on be. Benitez na shitty coach na you no know?

Na so. The match sweet me die. Sharp sharp I don forget our f**k up yesterday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
coded01:

I don't understand why anyone compares Ronaldo with Messi... angry
No one does that again sir!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
sebod:
....and you have your wish!

Gracias Villarreal grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
barackohandso:

https://video-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpt1/v/t42.1790-2/12363303_479697318904988_1782777474_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjMwMCwicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&oh=a74d3695bb503f5faa6b8e4089b38c17&oe=566E0179

If you know Spanish sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
With this kind scores from El Madriga, how I wan take remember yesterday f up? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
barackohandso:

Na so. The match sweet me die. Sharp sharp I don forget our f**k up yesterday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
dmcdad:
With this kind scores from El Madriga, how I wan take remember yesterday f up? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey tells you cheesy wey I dey think say the mumus dem go take advantage of our F up yesterday. Walahi I dey gbadun benitez reign for Madrid oh cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.