Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4609744 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Classic case of kettle calling pot black. Smh
rozayx5:

and your obsessed with this thread i guess? grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
rozayx5:

and your obsessed with this thread i guess? grin grin grin
Apart from few mins ago, when last u see me post for here undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
dmcdad:

**yawns**
Here!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wolfsburg
Real Madrid
Chelsea
Barcelona
Bayern
Atletico
Zenith
Man City

All group leaders would go through to the quarter-finals! cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
coded01:
Wolfsburg
Real Madrid
Chelsea
Barcelona
Bayern
Atletico
Zenith
Man City

All group leaders would go through to the quarter-finals! cool
I agree on all of em. Except Chelsea. That tie is 50-50. And wit an in form Di Maria, PSG might just win
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I agree on all of em. Except Chelsea. That tie is 50-50. And wit an in form Di Maria, PSG might just win
I need Chelsea in the quarters please..PSG should try next year.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
logica:

Jezuz, did you read my post at all? Matthieu had stated times without number that he isn't comfortable as Left Fullback. Lucho for some reason thinks Matthieu doesn't know what the fvck he's talking about and decided to once again risk playing him at that wing despite the fact that Depor came back from 2 goals just last season (that feeling of Déjà vu should've been enough for any sensible person) and this season they have been very good away. By the way, was Matthieu responsible for our midfield collapsing in the UEFA Supercup? I wasn't aware! FYI, our midfield collapsed immediately Lucho subbed out Iniesta. Please analyze matches without prejudice.

Ok. Think am getting u now. Matthieu doesn't like the LB position but somehow he can't seem 2 displace the CB pairing of pique and Mascherano (who's not even a defender by default). Lucho is d manager, he sees them in training every week and somehow he wants to satisfy a 31 year old CB who's not getting enough play time and u still think he's d bad guy? So if our no. 1 LB gets injured or unavailable and matthieu gets called up 2 play we should always expect his calamitous defending cos he doesn't do well at LB. Strange that ure blaming lucho, a manager that won us d treble last season cos he's trying 2 play fair and square. I never knew coaches lose their credibility that fast

Times without number, Busquets lost possession in a very precarious position which immediately resulted in a goal. How many times will this happen for him to develop sense and prevent this from happening?

So Busquests lost possession in a bad position, big deal. He's gained more possessions that led to barca scoring, gave a lot of direct assists and scored some important goals. Why r you focusing on a few mistakes like he's above one. Messi lost possession to lampard against Chelsea in the 2012 ucl @ stamford bridge that led to the only goal of the game. We lost that match and the tie eventually. Xavi did same against this same Chelsea in the 2005 ucl. We lost the match 4-2 and crashed out. Going by your logic, both xavi and messi (legends of the game ) are average players cos they made mistakes that cost their team

These things happen; mistakes are part of d game

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
airmark:

Despite the fact that busquets accepted he caused that 2nd goal and appologised? I give up on you, man !!!

Where in my post did I say Busquests didn't cause d goal? So players aren't allowed to make mistakes anymore? Hazard lost possession against southampton and it led to a goal, does it make him less of a good player? U don't like Busquests, fine. But don't come and force ur opinion down our throat. He made a mistake yeah but he's done more good than harm, he's won us shítload of trophies with his style. We love him cos he's d best. Deal with it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
iSaid it b4 dat they obsessed with Madrid on this thread. They thought iWas just trolling

Who should we be obsessed with, man utd?

Why not go prepare 4 ur europa league?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Who should we be obsessed with, man utd?
Why not go prepare 4 ur europa league?
Ehya... E no good ooooo. No one knows tomorrow ooooo.cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

You are right! Same with Benfica vs Zenith...50-50 but I give it to Chelsea's experience and Zenith's form... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
dmcdad:

Ehya... E no good ooooo. No one knows tomorrow ooooo.cheesycheesycheesy

Lmao grin grin but tomorrow is Tuesday the 15th of December na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
logica:
...and if u sub Busquets for Alonso or Yaya, will he still win those medals or will they be winning those medals?

Busquets is one of the most consistent players in the Barca team

They said it was Messi that made him win. Yet he won world cup without Messi

They said it was Xavi yet he won treble without Xavi

If you take out Busquets from barca they wouldnt win those 3 CL, SPain wouldnt win the world cup and Euro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

Busquets is one of the most consistent players in the Barca team

They said it was Messi that made him win. Yet he won world cup without Messi

They said it was Xavi yet he won treble without Xavi

If you take out Busquets from barca they wouldnt win those 3 CL, SPain wouldnt win the world cup and Euro

lies

Dr Airmark please give him the usual treatment
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nihilist:

lies

No surprise there. You are one of those who said Matic was a world class DM

Matic ko Pulic ni
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

No surprise there. You are one of those who said Matic was a world class DM

Matic ko Pulic ni

Matic IS a world class DM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nihilist:

Matic IS a world class DM

You really have a career in comedy. Matic is a world class DM. Maybe na another Matic not the white Olofinjana in CHelsea

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
iSaid it b4 dat they obsessed with Madrid on this thread. They thought iWas just trolling

No be small obsession my broda, but its understandable, since d league na 2-man league. cheesy cheesy cheesy

if your post was liked that day, na me go like am but I no wan talk cos I no fit fyt smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
dmcdad:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So I don get person wey dey spy me abi

I know wetin to do to that WhatsApp number. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lool....d day wey I tell u say I get ur pinshure, u think say I dey lie abi. wink wink wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
sebod:

Don't worry bro, I feel your pain. Feb will come good for you guys, and by then, you would have improved and gotten back your grooves.

U wan dey gimme unrealistic hope abi, u are wicked.
God dey sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Yes, Chelsea go fxck up, except we reinforce well this January.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Lmao grin grin but tomorrow is Tuesday the 15th of December na grin grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Chelseafan1:

lool....d day wey I tell u say I get ur pinshure, u think say I dey lie abi. wink wink wink
You sure say no be coo.gar send you so? cheesycheesycheesy

Cc: barackohandso
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
dmcdad:
You sure say no be coo.gar send you so? cheesycheesycheesy
Cc: barackohandso
na ur nudes we dey find next o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nihilist:

lies

Dayo's case is like AIDS, he is beyond cure.Thats how he would live the rest of his life getting drained spitting nonsense. Hyping an average midfielder who plays with two left legs. Busquit was greatly exposed in the last mundial as a mediocre player, one of the most sluggish midfielders i have ever seen.

[img]http://usatthebiglead.files./2014/06/sergio-busquets-misses-from-point-blank-against-chile.gif[/img]

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
airmark:

It's either you dont know the meaning of consistency, hence using it to describe an average player. I was n't surprised though cos you have been one of the wackest posters in this section. I watched your busquets and i dont need to be told he is average. If in matches his team won, he could still be criticised for losing possessions easily and not shielding his defence like a great dm would do, then you should cover your face in shame. If you play below expectation in 40% of your matches, mister man, thats not consistency. I just splashed the ratings that support my stand on your weak dm and bursted all your lies on your so-called world best dm. I watched bisquit critically, he is an ordinary player feeding off the supreme quality of his attackers. He is another valdes in barcelona team.

Merry-go-round.
Did I show you goal.com UCL team of group stage?
You are pulling pictures of ratings of games that might have been played over different seasons.

Please if you can't mention any DM that has been more consistent than Busquets, then keep your response to yourself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
homesteady:

You are pulling pictures of ratings of games that might have been played over different seasons.

Those are ratings of games he played this season. They were ratings of roma, celta vigo, leverkusen, bilbao, sevilla etc games all played this season 2015/2016. You should start to learn how to watch games technically and leave sentiments. Logica, a barca fan also noticed that busquets loses possessions too frequently in matches. That is not expected of your so-called world best dm. Fifa technical study group are not carried away by team's honours while analysing individual performances. Ciao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
homesteady:

Merry-go-round.
Did I show you goal.com UCL team of group stage?

Please if you can't mention any DM that has been more consistent than Busquets, then keep your response to yourself.

Ask him for his own better Dm than Busquets and pull out 5 games where he scored low

Also compare the titles those DM's have won compared to Sergio Busquets
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Chelseafan1:

U wan dey gimme unrealistic hope abi, u are wicked.
God dey sha
Hmmmmmm. When a non chelsea fan even believes in the team than the so called real fans! So, you don lose hope patapata abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Chelseafan1:

na ur nudes we dey find next o.
Chai! I have suffer ooooooo.

Upon as I dey try to hide my ugly face and body reach, this guy don come see me sha.sadcheesysad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.