Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610088 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2015
philfearon:

G, the world Cup was played 5 years ago...
I believe u know maths, so subtract 5 from 27.....and that's the age he did that..
You know Math so much, that the "displaced" Alonso played the Final of 2010 WC. Or maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me and it was Busquets who suffered that vicious kick by De Jong to the chest? So I'm not only poor in Math, my eyesight is also in question.

Are you sure you watched the 2010 WC? Busquets displaced Alonso at 2010 WC? The same Xabi Alonso who started every game for Spain? LMAO. Jezuz.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 16, 2015
logica:
You know Math so much, that the "displaced" Alonso played the Final of 2010 WC. Or maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me and it was Busquets who suffered that vicious kick by De Jong to the chest? So I'm not only poor in Math, my eyesight is also in question.

Are you sure you watched the 2010 WC? Busquets displaced Alonso at 2010 WC? The same Xabi Alonso who started every game for Spain? LMAO. Jezuz.
What are you saying..Busquets played the DM position in the world cup final Yes or No?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 1:29am On Dec 16, 2015
bykebyke:

What are you saying..Busquets played the DM position in the world cup final Yes or No?
...and what did Alonso play? Goalkeeper? You guys sef. So you think there can ever be only one DM on the pitch at any time?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 16, 2015
logica:
...and what did Alonso play? Goalkeeper? You guys sef. So you think there can ever be only one DM on the pitch at any time?
Busquets finished the game...Alonso didn't.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 1:46am On Dec 16, 2015
bykebyke:

Busquets finished the game...Alonso didn't.
...and how are you expected to finish a game with a likely broken rib? No wonder you guys keep on arguing about inanities.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 16, 2015
logica:
...and how are you expected to finish a game with a likely broken rib? No wonder you guys keep on arguing about inanities.
Stop grasping at air biko..Which broken rib? undecided...Alonso was substituted in the 86th minute of the game,the tackle happened in the first half around 27-28th minute...So what are you now saying? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:12am On Dec 16, 2015
logica:

Ah! I guess Sergio was in the bench in all of them abi?
What position did Alonso play/start in throughout the World Cup?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 6:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Sergio, too much hype for an average player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:20am On Dec 16, 2015
This is so disappointing especially barca fans hitting at each other...

Busquets n Alonso are DMs...

They both started n played together in the World Cup...

Finito!!!!

No e-fighting... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:27am On Dec 16, 2015
logica:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 6:39am On Dec 16, 2015
coded01:

Finito!!!!

No e-fighting... angry

End of story!

Walahi I think its because of how Busquet made the first team that they are angry at. The people he has pushed outta club and country because of his performance that they are angry about.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:41am On Dec 16, 2015
stuff46:

End of story!

Walahi I think its because of how Busquet made the first team that they are angry at. The people he has pushed outta club and country because of his performance that they are angry about.

I don't get the argument...What does it matter? undecided

Smh...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2015
coded01:

I don't get the argument...What does it matter? undecided

Smh...

Logica wants Barca to axe Busque from the team and input someone physical so that Airmark will come and Mock when we aren't holding more possession.

The whole idea of Busque not being a world class is absurd. If not, why hasn't he lost his place?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2015
stuff46:

Logica wants Barca to axe Busque from the team and input someone physical so that Airmark will come and Mock when we aren't holding more possession.

The whole idea of Busque not being a world class is absurd. If not, why hasn't he lost his place?

Honestly I smell a rat... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2015
coded01:

Honestly I smell a rat... angry

Busque is doing just great in his time. During Pep's and Sammer's time they played by the nature of the teams, Now he performs accordingly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2015
stuff46:

Busque is doing just great in his time. During Pep's and Sammer's time they played by the nature of the teams, Now he performs accordingly.

Don't get me wrong... I totally agree with you... I am just noting that we have a rat in our midst... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2015
bykebyke:

Stop grasping at air biko..Which broken rib? undecided...Alonso was substituted in the 86th minute of the game,the tackle happened in the first half around 27-28th minute...So what are you now saying? undecided
This is the problem when you watch matches at viewing centers and not in the comfort of your home and TV. Alonso continued despite that horrid tackle out of nothing but bravery. The coach felt he might not be able to handle extra time. So that's how Busquets displaced Alonso? You don't know football one bit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2015
philfearon:

Ah! I guess Sergio was in the bench in all of them abi?
What position did Alonso play/start in throughout the World Cup?
Oho. So they were both starters. So how did Busquets displace Alonso?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2015
coded01:

Finito!!!!

No e-fighting... angry
E-fight? Who has time. Maybe you need to teach your colleagues a bit more about football; that is the ones saying Busquets "displaced" Alonso because Alonso was subbed out in the 86th of the WC Final.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2015
logica:
E-fight? Who has time. Maybe you need to teach your colleagues a bit more about football; that is the ones saying Busquets "displaced" Alonso because Alonso was subbed out in the 86th of the WC Final.

They both played together without displacing each other...

These guys no even get wahala...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2015
logica:
The answer is right there. I am sure you can find names by yourself who match up with my description.
The only name I can see there is Sammer and I'm sure he's retired years ago. Since you are not ok with Busi, I asked you to suggest a better replacement for us and all you could say is the bolded. It's now obvious you are only speaking out of hatred since you can not suggest better replacement to back you claims. Thank God no be me dey follow u drag matter. Back to my mode!

: dmcdad coded01 stuff46
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2015
sebod:

The only name I can see there is Sammer and I'm sure he's retired years ago. Since you are not ok with Busi, I asked you to suggest a better replacement for us and all you could say is the bolded. It's now obvious you are only speaking out of hatred since you can not suggest better replacement to back you claims. Thank God no be me dey follow u drag matter. Back to my mode!

Logica I have a question for you... Are you insinuating Airmark's belittling remarks about Busquets are right... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2015
logica:
oga Busquets is a great DM. But leaving stats and facts behind,i will definetly agree with you even against my better judgement if you can show me when you decided that he is average between 2009 to 2014...because it seems to me that something is at play here.

Secondly,you have been going around thinking that to be a jockey you have to be a horse first(sacchi). Please,you don't have to be a football player to analyze the game....
http://talksport.com/magazine/features/2011-06-23/six-best-managers-who-didnt-play-football-andre-villas-boas-arrigo-sacchi-carlos-alberto-parreira-a
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2015
sebod:

I just dey watch you in 3D using my 3D glasses. Abi you think say I no dey see una arguments? Why you think say i no bother put mouth?

Na waste of time jare. Oya check, for the past 2 days or more wey una don dey argue this matter, una don come to any conclusion?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2015
Yahoo1:
oga Busquets is a great DM. But leaving stats and facts behind,i will definetly agree with you even against my better judgement if you can show me when you decided that he is average between 2009 to 2014...because it seems to me that something is at play here.

Secondly,you have been going around thinking that to be a jockey you have to be a horse first(sacchi). Please,you don't have to be a football player to analyze the game....
http://talksport.com/magazine/features/2011-06-23/six-best-managers-who-didnt-play-football-andre-villas-boas-arrigo-sacchi-carlos-alberto-parreira-a
LOL. They had to create a special category for them. Where is AVB now?

By the way, have you noticed how poorly Spain has been doing since the "displaced" Alonso's dip in form (due to age) and retirement?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2015
cheesy

Busquets displacing alonso in 2010 world cup. Coogar and dayo gat nothing on you guys. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2015
airmark:
cheesy

Busquets displacing alonso in 2010 world cup. Coogar and dayo gat nothing on you guys. cheesy

Dayo I know sabi football. I don't know the argument you had with him though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2015
coded01:

Logica I have a question for you... Are you insinuating Airmark's belittling remarks about Busquets are right... angry
I don't see them as belittling. Except you are a fan-boy. I see it as criticism. It simply means Busquets should improve himself. Guardiola gave him a break and cemented his position; but he shouldn't think he'll continue to be a sacred cow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2015
sebod:

LOL @ replacement. You guys take yourselves too seriously sometimes. Remember this is mostly for fun. If I had names for replacement for Busquets, I will fly into Barcelona and go present my case. Yes I mention Sammer. That's my model DM; no wonder he won the Balon D'Or even as a DM/Defender. Sammer, Veron (never mind the Man U mistake). Those are my models.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2015
logica:
This is the problem when you watch matches at viewing centers and not in the comfort of your home and TV. Alonso continued despite that horrid tackle out of nothing but bravery. The coach felt he might not be able to handle extra time. So that's how Busquets displaced Alonso? You don't know football one bit.
Because Alonso said he might have had a broken rib in an interview? undecided
Someone played over 63minutes with a broken rib?...is he Superman's cousin? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2015
airmark:
cheesy

Busquets started every match didn't he?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2015
bykebyke:

Because Alonso said he might have had a broken rib in an interview? undecided
Someone played over 63minutes with a broken rib?...is he Superman's cousin? undecided
Guy stop exposing your ignorance here. Just ask a medical student whether or not it's possible. Or you think the rib is like a tibia or something?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ihebu4chelsea(m), TheHulk616, losprince(m), BoleAndFish and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.