Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613424 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
airmark:

Then barca will not win any match till he returns, right?
Nope..just concerned about that DM position.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
dmcdad:
Foul get sense pass them.

That your question hard die! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOL...
Rayo balling hard over Madrid at the Santiago right now ..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
sometn strange z happening at d bernabeu...rayo wan stain thr white o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rayo player red-carded...abeg make una just Park bus. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
airmark:

That real madrid is the club of the century. No wonder y'all are obsessed with the club on this thread.

When will Chelsea even win just 1 club world cup like Busquests? U seem 2 b enjoying ur dry trolling which is getting boring btw

There is a real madrid thread if u love dem so much so there and continue singing kumbaya
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
2 red cards in real madrid's match presently grin

LFP (liga florentino Perez)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
airmark:

Stop spitting rubbish. We know how to do takes-on here, madrid/barca. Address dhelake and pietrorico allegation. I stumbled on this right now, you posted using your other moniker that it was martinez that won you ucl in 2013, yet he did n't make the uefa ucl team of that season? I have never seen a wack analyst on this forum like you.

I wouldnt expect you to know the difference between the Bayern of 2012 and the Bayern of 2013
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
gustav25:
I have been digging the web to see how Madrid won a treble oooo......still searching

Ask airmark he would tell you how Madrid won the treble without winning the league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
krasid....what will u say abt the refereeing in this ur game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
But somehow, referees favour only Barcelona. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
pelvicky:
krasid....what will u say abt the refereeing in this ur game
Some questionable calls for both teams, but nothing to fuss about as I have seen worse in some Barca games this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
philfearon:
Abeg my people, Krasid and Airmark who get sense pass?

Please, stop disrespecting Mr Krasid. He's a very intelligent fellow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Krasid:
Some questionable calls for both teams, but nothing to fuss about as I have seen worse in some Barca games this season.
the second guy 2nd yellow card that lead 2 penalty is the dumbest decision a ref can make
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
philfearon:
Abeg my people, Krasid and Airmark who get sense pass?

Lmao!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Austeenx:
But somehow, referees favour only Barcelona. cheesy

clear bias....ramos handled the ball yet no penalty,The penalty was plain stupid,ydt that guy was given a 2nd yellow,they are just fraustrating those dudes,perez is desperate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
airmark:

Yea the day suarez moved to barca i was sad. Now he is justifying his inclusion in your team. More than happy for hiddink. I believe in him to rescue our present situation. Barca vs chelsea loadingggggggg cool

He smoked his sinsemilla that day.

Then barca will not win any match till he returns, right?

Yes I understand... I know one day you would find a soft spot for Barca... grin "you won't like what MSN would do to Chelsea though" grin

Don't mind bykebyke... He get too emotional behind little things like injuries...crises... grin

Bykebyke it's normal these things happen to players... I know it's hard to see players injured... That's why the bench n the coach have to improvise...

Winning at the end of the season is what makes the difference bro... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
coded01:

Yes I understand... I know one day you would find a soft spot for Barca... grin

Don't mind bykebyke... He get too emotional behind little things like injuries...crises... grin

Bykebyke it's normal these things happen to players... I know it's hard to see players injured... That's why the bench n the coach have to improvise...

Winning at the end of the season is what makes the difference bro... wink
cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

clear bias....ramos handled the ball yet no penalty,The penalty was plain stupid,ydt that guy was given a 2nd yellow,they are just fraustrating those dudes,perez is desperate.
We are used to it, we have even seen something worse, like awarding a penalty for a foul outside the box. So, we are not moved.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
dmcdad:

At this juncture, I think coded01 must have confirmed that my faith (homesteady too) in Neymar wasnt in vain and he is really a worthy heir to Messi's throne.

Yeaaaaaaaa! grin

But he is improving when it comes to his humility... I am impressed! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

I wouldnt expect you to know the difference between the Bayern of 2012 and the Bayern of 2013

Your own version of MSN is the greatest. Most Senseless Note :

sleekdot:

Every Bayern fan knows this

Martinez won us the Champions League

Even your friend, a40 will slap you for this nonsense. If pkasso sees this you are dead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Goals+assist since 2013/2014 in La liga: Neymar-65, Bale-63.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
coded01:

Yes I understand... I know one day you would find a soft spot for Barca... grin "you won't like what MSN would do to Chelsea though" grin

We know how to handle it when at our peak. We are barca's worst nightmare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
airmark:

Your own version of MSN is the greatest. Most Senseless Note :

Even your friend, a40 will slap you for this nonsense. If pkasso sees this you are dead.

Tell us how Madrid won a treble mumu

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lmao grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bale, thank you. no wonder these barca fans are quiet. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Krasid:
I think he's transferring some sense to you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Krasid:
wow!

so a 26years old100m Gareth bale is still behind ney in goals and assist
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

sleekdot:

Every Bayern fan knows this

Martinez won us the Champions League

Madrid won 4 titles in 2014 and the biggest club in the world. Tell me how martinez won bayern, champions league, i am waiting?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
airmark:
Bale, thank you. no wonder these barca fans are quiet. cheesy cheesy cheesy
world most expensive player still behind ney
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
10-2
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
sebod:

We are used to it, we have even seen something worse, like awarding a penalty for a foul outside the box. So, we are not moved.

'This is not even a foul,it isn't even an inkling of a foul,if it was,benz did a worse one before-its probably the worst decision i have seen this season.Its a terrible and shocking decision.It is a disgrace' -English Commentator.(BeIN Sports)

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Thanks boss! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
coded01:

Yeaaaaaaaa! grin

But he is improving when it comes to his humility... I am impressed! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.