Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576889 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IFELEKE(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
190theclown:

undecided undecided

190 !?? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ok, so we won the CWC yesterday. Congrats to all Cules!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 190theclown: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
IFELEKE:

190 !?? grin

How far grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
dmcdad:
Blatter & Platini banned for EIGHT years

Wow! Nice!
That serves them right. I can't forgive them for the way we were treated in the ban saga, especially not being to replace the injured player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IFELEKE(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
190theclown:

How far grin
My e-friend and troublesome partner of yesteryears.... grin
It's been a while bro, hwdy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Download the full match and see for yourself.

You think one is hating right? We are against such because its against the beautiful game. Any football lover would detest it too. This is not about rivalry with them, but about the fact that someone doesnt have the spirit of sportmanship.
tobiboss:
Please do you have video evidence of this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Funny enough, the same reason we aere handed a ban, the 2 Madrid clubs have violated same and have been found guilty. No one knows why they havent impose it on them yet. Later one ignorant mofo will start shouting UEFALONA!
sebod:

That serves them right. I can't forgive them for the way we were treated in the ban saga, especially not being to replace the injured player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Big clubs are known for bragging with the number of league titles and the Uefa champions league trophies won.

OK. Big club = league titles + UCL.

Is Chelsea FC a big club?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
You say
airmark:

Very nice. No more uefalona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
You are a bad person walai!cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Debroslink:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
dmcdad:
Funny enough, the same reason we aere handed a ban, the 2 Madrid clubs have violated same and have been found guilty. No one knows why they havent impose it on them yet. Later one ignorant mofo will start shouting UEFALONA!
Uefalona started and ended with Mourinho's time in Spain. Since majority of epl fans are either his fans or against Barca, they all turned to his sympathisers and embraced the name 'uefalona'. There has been relative peace ever since he left Spain and only a pathetic loser that's still living in the past would still brand this Barca team uefalona.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
You no see your guy 'airmark' post? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sebod:

Uefalona started and ended with Mourinho's time in Spain. Since majority of epl fans are either his fans or against Barca, they all turned to his sympathisers and embraced the name 'uefalona'. There has been relative peace ever since he left Spain and only a pathetic loser that's still living in the past would still brand this Barca team uefalona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
dmcdad:
You no see your guy 'airmark' post? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Person wey claim Madrid win treble? And still dey argue am?
I no dey see that kind post sir, his mission is quite obvious and as such should be ignored.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
sebod:

I was watching on YouTube some vids about the brawls in ElClassico. Wasn't surprised the counted occasions were under the evil reign of Moanrhino. The thuggish approach to the games have since disappeared since his infamous dismissal. Pepe and co now play football and not the barca players.

To be honest, Moanrhino is a bane to the survival of the beautiful game.

My congrats to every Cule for the recent success..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Him no know wetin treble for football be na so no be him fault.
sebod:

Person wey claim Madrid win treble? And still dey argue am?
I no dey see that kind post sir, his mission is quite obvious and as such should be ignored.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
dmcdad:
Him no know wetin treble for football be na so no be him fault.
There's no crime in not knowing, after all, no one knows it all. But no one should be impervious to correction just because one is trying to prove a non existent point angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mcleo007:

I was watching on YouTube some vids about the brawls in ElClassico. Wasn't surprised the counted occasions were under the evil reign of Moanrhino. The thuggish approach to the games have since disappeared since his infamous dismissal. Pepe and co now play football and not the barca players.

To be honest, Moanrhino is a bane to the survival of the beautiful game.

My congrats to every Cule for the recent success..
One of the reasons I will always rate Ancelloti high. A very calm and respectful achiever who doesn't have to influence his players negatively to win a match. Many of his fans have started seeing things recently.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Debroslink:

We are talking about real madrid and barca here bro.

Real madrid > Barcelona

Fact only!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
philfearon:

As in eh, and the worse part is that that senseless dude in this section will still come out to defend his stupidity..
I don't like Madrid, but here is an objective opinion from me:Madrid will be much better off without C. Ronaldo..
We do not need your opinion.Keep it to yourself!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
dmcdad:

Gbam! Some reasonable fans (Madrid) have been saying this in recent times. But never will that kid on here acknowledge it.
As usual, the kid came attacking cuz his Idol is mentioned!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
Krasid:
We do not need your opinion.Keep it to yourself!

philfearon:
As in eh, and the worse part is that that senseless dude in this section will still come out to defend his stupidity..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
philfearon:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
philfearon:

cheesycheesycheesy

I could imagine Ronaldo's frustration after netting just 2 goals from a total of 10. Chai, that guy weekend no go sweet at all.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
I hear say one river plate fans wan slap/beat/assault messi 4 airport

where is dani alves when this is taking place
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
airmark:

Real madrid > Barcelona
Fact only!!!
Guy why you wan fall my hand na?
Answer the question wey him ask you and stop acting like a sissy.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
pelvicky:
I hear say one river plate fans wan slap/beat/assault messi 4 airport

where is dani alves when this is taking place
Say wetin nau? Was it because Messi took a painkiller to play or why was the guy frustrated? I thought he should have gone for the guy that promised to eat MSN live.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
airmark:

Real madrid > Barcelona

Fact only!!!

When we count official trophies, you fact becomes null and void.

However you have not answered this question... Is Chelsea FC a big club?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Why should a river plate fan attack Messi? It's just so funny and disgusting. Messi chose to be patriotic by choosing to play for Argentina over Spain. He might have made the right decision for the sake of patriotism, but I think he would have been more cherished and respected if he had opted for Spain. By now, the question of having to win the world cup to be crowned the greatest ever would have been laid to rest.
The guys in Barcelona see him as the best and give him all the due respect and necessary support to thrive, unlike his counterparts in the national team who believe they could do things on their own. It was nice seeing Messi lashing out to the critics for the 1st time for being ungrateful. And, at that point, maybe he would have wished he'd chosen Spain over the NT.
All hail the football god!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
sebod:

Say wetin nau? Was it because Messi took a painkiller to play or why was the guy frustrated? I thought he should have gone for the guy that promised to eat MSN live.
Sanchez you mean...? grincheesygrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
sebod:
Why should a river plate fan attack Messi? It's just so funny and disgusting. Messi chose to be patriotic by choosing to play for Argentina over Spain. He might have made the right decision for the sake of patriotism, but I think he would have been more cherished and respected if he had opted for Spain. By now, the question of having to win the world cup to be crowned the greatest ever would have been laid to rest.
The guys in Barcelona see him as the best and give him all the due respect and necessary support to thrive, unlike his counterparts in the national team who believe they could do things on their own. It was nice seeing Messi lashing out to the critics for the 1st time for being ungrateful. And, at that point, maybe he would have wished he'd chosen Spain over the NT.
Do you really mean this or you just felt like typing anything
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
sebod:

All hail King Leo! D10S

Respect to Prince Neymar! The sole heir to the throne.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
Debroslink:

When we count official trophies, you fact becomes null and void.

However you have not answered this question... Is Chelsea FC a big club?
What is official aside the league and UCL

All these carling cup and community shield equivalent wey una dey count no make any sense.

Just respect your masters cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.