Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613658 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Unlike u who regulates sleep 4 a living I sleep whenever I want. Keep looking for me and i'll gladly put u outta ur misery. Pünk
imagine o...what else do you expect haters to do? Just out of nowhere the olodo starts insulting people!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2015
logica

In 2015, Sergio Busquetes has played 52 games out of a possible 64, 48 of which he has started. With Busquets in the side, Barça have an 80% win rate, whereas when he is absent, that figure falls to 66%.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2015
philfearon:
^^^A psychiatric hospital is surely missing it's patient!
In other news, after much thoughts and mind searching, I finally decided to go Christmas shopping and guess what a costly thing I brought? Some Sense ..
You guys should help me deliver it to Krasid and airmark!!
That's my Christmas gift to them..
So you no fit buy give that foul guy abi? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2015
Yahoo1:
imagine o...what else do you expect haters to do? Just out of nowhere the olodo starts insulting people!

D foool clearly celebrated christmas in a hole. Trying 2 put his frustration on people here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
logica

In 2015, Sergio Busquetes has played 52 games out of a possible 64, 48 of which he has started. With Busquets in the side, Barça have an 80% win rate, whereas when he is absent, that figure falls to 66%.
Dayo, we have come to accept the fact that Busi is average. But then, we like him that way.cheesycheesycheesy

Someone should wake me up when any DM out there plays so consistently for years.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2015
......But this came out from MARCA, and was voted by fans!

Madridstas will kill themselves on seeing Ronaldo's position. grin

Spanish paper Marca have released a top 10 players of 2015.

The full Marca top 10 is as follows:

10. Paul Pogba (Juventus)
9. Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid)
8. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) gringringrin
7. Claudio Bravo (Barcelona)
6. Sergio Busquets (Barcelona) Let the Scummies keep talking thrash! undecided
5. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)
4. Anders Iniesta (Barcelona)
3. Luis Suarez (Barcelona)
2. Neymar (Barcelona)
1. Leo Messi (Barcelona)
MSN

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2015
dmcdad:

Dayo, we have come to accept the fact that Busi is average. But then, we like him that way.cheesycheesycheesy

Someone should wake me up when any DM out there plays so consistently for years.

You just May never wake up lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Hehehehehehehe. Some people even dey craze on christmas day join grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2015
bykebyke:
Yes o..that's why we are happy that you're the only one. grin
Lmaoooooooooooo gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2015
philfearon:
^^^A psychiatric hospital is surely missing it's patient!
In other news, after much thoughts and mind searching, I finally decided to go Christmas shopping and guess what a costly thing I brought? Some Sense ..
You guys should help me deliver it to Krasid and airmark!!
That's my Christmas gift to them..

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2015
BarcaBlood:

That douche z a Chelsea fan who will eventually hang himself cos of barca's continuous success
Oops! You mean he only speaks for Madrid because his hero was a coach then, expect him to start speaking for Man U if his hero eventually becomes their coach lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2015
barackohandso:
As in en, afraid just catch me as I open the thread.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2015
sebod:

grin
Maybe the guy no see chicken chop
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2015
MysticZeus:

You just May never wake up lipsrsealed
cheesycheesycheesy
And yet he is mediocre. Na wa ooooo. Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2015
barackohandso:
As in ehn... Their own no get control oooooo. Na natural.

Inbuilt craze.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2015
sebod:

E just be like when person dey waka for forest, and before you know it, make one bush animal just come out from nowhere to your pathway. Afraid must catch you... cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2015
dmcdad:
As in ehn... Their own no get control oooooo. Na natural.

Na that one dem dey call "merry crazemas"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2015
barackohandso:

Na that one dem dey call "merry crazemas"
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesycheesycheesy

And yet he is mediocre. Na wa ooooo. Smh

I tire mehn. Abeg make he dey win trophies for us dey go with him mediocre style
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2015
Happy boxing day all.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2015
barackohandso:

I tire mehn. Abeg make he dey win trophies for us dey go with him mediocre style
Gbam!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2015
dmcdad:

So you no fit buy give that foul guy abi? cheesy
I go enter market for new Year cuz of am...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2015
BarcaBlood:
Sergio Busquets, reliability
personified

Since breaking into the first team in 2008, Sergio
Busquets has played a key role in FC Barcelona’s
unprecedented success. The 28-year-old provides
possesses composure and awareness in abundance,
while his intelligence and leadership were key factors
in being made second club captain in the summer.

The central midfielder’s responsibility has increased
following the departure of Xavi Hernandez yet he is
more than stepping up to the plate with incredible
numbers this year.

In 2015, he has played 52 games out of a possible 64,
48 of which he has started. With Busquets in the
side, Barça have an 80% win rate, whereas when he
is absent, that figure falls to 66%.

Busquets has become the perfect link between
defenders and the attacking player. He has made the
most interceptions in the team, holds the highest
pass success rate and has won the most duels in
midfield, factors which contributed massively to
Barça winning five titles in 2015

The greatest Defensive Midfielder in the last 7 years, and the most consistent player in European football.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2015
dmcdad:

E just be like when person dey waka for forest, and before you know it, make one bush animal just come out from nowhere to your pathway. Afraid must catch you... cheesycheesycheesy

grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2015
dmcdad:

E be like say you don forget where your ignore button dey abi...
Next time. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wicked!
philfearon:

I go enter market for new Year cuz of am...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olaone1: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2015
BarcaBlood:

D foool clearly celebrated christmas in a hole. Trying 2 put his frustration on people here
I'm busy right now. I will surely get even with you. You owe me one.

Ode jatijati. Omo ale osi. Next time, you will learn how to scram
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2015
Are you saying an average DM happens to be the greatest DM in the last 7 years? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Where are the above-average players then?
Debroslink:

The greatest Defensive Midfielder in the last 7 years, and the most consistent player in European football.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2015
dmcdad:
Are you saying an average DM happens to be the greatest DM in the last 7 years? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's a pity that for the past 7 years, none of his haters on NL have been able to come up with just one player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2015
Debroslink:

You can say that again bruh. Let the wailers continue wailing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Olaone1:
I'm busy right now. I will surely get even with you. You owe me one.

Ode jatijati. Omo ale osi. Next time, you will learn how to scram

Fvck off my mentions dümbäss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
dmcdad:

Even our main man logica has no answer to that question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.