Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,932 members, 7,863,298 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4674207 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:19am On Jan 23, 2016
coded01:

Just wait as boys go wake up to come defend am... grin grin
You no kukuma like am right from time. So no surprises.angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:02am On Jan 23, 2016
dmcdad:

You no kukuma like am right from time. So no surprises.angry

You can't understand...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:35am On Jan 23, 2016
coded01:

You can't understand...
Hmmmmm. I pray I do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 6:54am On Jan 23, 2016
ollah1 and bykebyke don dey see this neyMar issue from my end. he won't remain in Spain same way zlatan was denied a move to r.Madrid.
Dmcdad when is this passing of the torch going to actually take place? Messi na like 27 yes with no sign of decline at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:27am On Jan 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:
ollah1 and bykebyke don dey see this neyMar issue from my end. he won't remain in Spain same way zlatan was denied a move to r.Madrid.

Dmcdad when is this passing of the torch going to actually take place? Messi na like 27 yes with no sign of decline at all.
It's gradually happening. No one is expecting Messi's decline now. But things will flow as natural as possible, seamless if you ask me. Besides, who told you he wants a move to Madrid? Madrid made a crazy offer before he chose Barça. Why do you think he would wanna make the switch now?

Neymar is more appreciated now by the club, its fans, and everyone alike. Last season Lucho criticized his pattern of play (showboating and the likes) after the Copa final against Bilbao. And this season, last week Friday to be precise, Lucho in his presser backed Neymar and his pattern of play. He said Neymar should keep expressing himself the way he likes.

Since Messi's injury some months back, Neymar has shared the creative burden of the team with Messi. He specifically turned the chief creator in Messi's absence. And as discussed here and in many other forums, that he shouldn't stop doing so even though Messi comes in order to offer the team another outlet of opportunity and creativity. And so it has been happening. And imagine hearing the Camp Nuo crowd chanting your name. It happened in the game against Bilbao on Sunday after he assisted Rakitic.

As it stands now, if we can win trophies as we hope, and with the way Neymar has been playing, he would win the Balon d'Or this year. He knows he is already there.

You can keep wishing and hoping though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:22am On Jan 23, 2016
dmcdad:
They can splash that much money. But then, Ney won't try that.
Just be rest assured that Ney is going nowhere.
Hopefully oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2016
SIRcumalot, keep wishing and hoping! grin tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2016
ollah1:

I don't trust that guy, likewise his dad. I feel he wants to earn more than Messi which isn't possible at Barca. Madrid is tryna use the financial issues surrounding barca coupled with his transfer saga to unsettle him and make him switch sides but if he does he will so much hate himself cos he is still young and the world today is different from the world during Figo's era.

Lol..... relax bro, Ney ain't going anywhere.
He can't be asking for a better pay than Messi as he too knows his idol still remains the undisputed number 1 not only in the club but in the entire world.
If it's all about the money, he wouldn't have signed for Barca in the 1st place as Madrid offered a better and higher package to him. Talking with Madrid is just a way of setting the club on her toes in getting him a better deal, this you would agree happens every now and then.
If Ney wants to leave Barça, it's easier going to other clubs outside spain than going to Madrid. But the question is, why would Ney want to leave Barça when it's obvious he's not money freaked as evident by turning Madrid down in favour of Barca? If you say it's because he wants to be the number one in the world, then I'll tell you the best place to get that is where he's presently plying his trade. He can only be competing against Messi if he leaves and that would not still guarantee him the spot as long as the god is still around. So, the best is what he's currently doing, learning and playing with the master knowing fully that the stage is already set up for him to become the best.
So, relax bro, we are yet to see his best in the best club in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2016
coded01:

Just wait as boys go wake up to come defend am... grin grin
So you believe Ney would switch allegiance to Madrid abi? tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Some barca fans make me laugh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:
If I were a Man U fan, I would also dream of seeing Neymar wearing my adored club's jersey. Who wouldn't want such a marvellous player that was once tagged a you tube player that many believed would flop in Europe? So bro, dreaming is always allowed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:
See which end?.
The only end I'm seeing is Neymar renewing till 2024 grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2016
dmcdad:

It's gradually happening. No one is expecting Messi's decline now. But things will flow as natural as possible, seamless if you ask me. Besides, who told you he wants a move to Madrid? Madrid made a crazy offer before he chose Barça. Why do you think he would wanna make the switch now?

Neymar is more appreciated now by the club, its fans, and everyone alike. Last season Lucho criticized his pattern of play (showboating and the likes) after the Copa final against Bilbao. And this season, last week Friday to be precise, Lucho in his presser backed Neymar and his pattern of play. He said Neymar should keep expressing himself the way he likes.

Since Messi's injury some months back, Neymar has shared the creative burden of the team with Messi. He specifically turned the chief creator in Messi's absence. And as discussed here and in many other forums, that he shouldn't stop doing so even though Messi comes in order to offer the team another outlet of opportunity and creativity. And so it has been happening. And imagine hearing the Camp Nuo crowd chanting your name. It happened in the game against Bilbao on Sunday after he assisted Rakitic.

As it stands now, if we can win trophies as we hope, and with the way Neymar has been playing, he would win the Balon d'Or this year. He knows he is already there.

You can keep wishing and hoping though.

Neymar ain't winning the Balon d'or this year. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2016
bykebyke:

See which end?.
Its like that abi ? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2016
Austeenx:

Neymar ain't winning the Balon d'or this year. cheesy
We ain't Madrid where monopoly is the order of the day. So he is.

I love Messi more than you bruv, I would still reiterate that. But at this juncture, Messi is already the G.O.A.T and doesn't need to win 50 Balon d'Or to prove that.

We need to showcase another worthy Balon d'Or winner. As it stands presently, only Messi pose a serious threat to Neymar winning it. If Neymar continues with this form of his, and coupled with us winning some trophies, then I guess he might just beat Messi to it. This is not because he is anywhere near Messi or that he will ever be, but because he just might be rewarded for all his hard-work.

So Neymar winning it would be a plus to us. The thing is, I don't know if you are a Barça or Messi fan.

First and foremost, I am a football fan. And then I am a core Barça fan (till death do us part). And then, I am a Messi (D10S) fan. And then again, I am a fan of Neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2016
bykebyke:

See which end?.
I wonder which end him say you see. People inventing theories since time immemorial.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2016
sebod:

Lol..... relax bro, Ney ain't going anywhere.
He can't be asking for a better pay than Messi as he too knows his idol still remains the undisputed number 1 not only in the club but in the entire world.
If it's all about the money, he wouldn't have signed for Barca in the 1st place as Madrid offered a better and higher package to him. Talking with Madrid is just a way of setting the club on her toes in getting him a better deal, this you would agree happens every now and then.
If Ney wants to leave Barça, it's easier going to other clubs outside spain than going to Madrid. But the question is, why would Ney want to leave Barça when it's obvious he's not money freaked as evident by turning Madrid down in favour of Barca? If you say it's because he wants to be the number one in the world, then I'll tell you the best place to get that is where he's presently plying his trade. He can only be competing against Messi if he leaves and that would not still guarantee him the spot as long as the god is still around. So, the best is what he's currently doing, learning and playing with the master knowing fully that the stage is already set up for him to become the best.
So, relax bro, we are yet to see his best in the best club in the world.
Spot on bruv.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2016
sebod:

So you believe Ney would switch allegiance to Madrid abi? tongue
No mind coded. Doubting Neymar since the days of yore.

Little wonder he was the first to tag him a YouTube player on this very thread. I'm happy the dude is proving him and others wrong as the days go by.

I guess coded would have preferred Bale who is still not worthy enough to lace Neymar's boots.tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2016
dmcdad

yeah,you all know say I get agenda concerning this issue.
I personally think he should've been 2nd best but that is just me.
concerning Madrid I said that to show if he did wants to move he won't be allowed.
neymar camp will always do what is best for and in contractual situations, with suitable leverage they will push for their player above Messi.
fan love is fickle, they will chant his name in other stadium
Barca is doing a good job right now but the wolfs don reach gate.
and Messi cast a very big shadow that can be hard to escape from.
i have you marked as saying neymar go win this year ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2016
dmcdad:

We ain't Madrid where monopoly is the order of the day. So he is.

Okay, by January 2017, I'll be here to say, `I told you so' grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2016
dmcdad:

No mind coded. Doubting Neymar since the days of yore.

Little wonder he was the first to tag him a YouTube player on this very thread. I'm happy the dude is proving him and others wrong as the days go by.

I guess coded would have preferred Bale who is still not worthy enough to lace Neymar's boots.tongue
You mean Bale the most expensive player? grin grin grin
Tottenham would wish they could be producing such players regularly for Madrid.

According to Dayo "kiku ma pa maga mi"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2016
Y'all should chill! ney is going nowhere it's just the normal speculations during contract extension to get an improved deal, besides ney is currently "TOO" good 4 utd/EPL for that matter. we should be focused on today's tricky away match at malaga cos I don't see us scoring more than 2 today, our back line need 101℅ concentration. 4:00pm fixtures r not always a walk in d park for us so no matieu/ Adriano at left back pls! Lucho take note
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:
dmcdad

yeah,you all know say I get agenda concerning this issue.
I personally think he should've been 2nd best but that is just me.
concerning Madrid I said that to show if he did wants to move he won't be allowed.
neymar camp will always do what is best for and in contractual situations, with suitable leverage they will push for their player above Messi.
fan love is fickle, they will chant his name in other stadium
Barca is doing a good job right now but the wolfs don reach gate.
and Messi cast a very big shadow that can be hard to escape from.
i have you marked as saying neymar go win this year ?
I didn't say he would win it for sure. Other things are attached to it of course. If we win trophies and he continues getting better.

The fact is, at this juncture, he is already in good stead in getting the award himself. Of course he is hiding under the shadow of the G.O.A.T at this time, but then you only have to look how things have evolved overtime since his arrival. And for the club to make a promise to make him the second highest just behind Messi tells you alot. He is well valued and he too knows it.

During his first season, he literally played for Messi. Like he said in his first presser, that he came to help Messi remain the best in the world. And everyone saw the obsession in trying to set-up Messi at every opportunity. He still does that today, but now the table is almost turning as Messi is always trying to turn provider for both Neymar and Suarez.

There is no better way he would have grown than the way it is now. Playing alongside the best in the history of a sport is a great privilege. And you don't need to be reminded that he has learnt a lot from playing alongside Messi and co. Like Messi, he can score, create, dribble and do all sorts of wonders. His creative skills is only second to Messi in Barça and he is getting better in all departments.

Just watch and see how things unfold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2016
sebod:
You mean Bale the most expensive player? grin grin grin Tottenham would wish they could be producing such players regularly for Madrid.
According to Dayo "kiku ma pa maga mi"
Na so oooooo. Make nothing (not even death) happen to our magas.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2016
10Dove:
Y'all should chill! ney is going nowhere it's just the normal speculations during contract extension to get an improved deal, besides ney is currently "TOO" good 4 utd/EPL for that matter. we should be focused on today's tricky away match at malaga cos I don't see us scoring more than 2 today, our back line need 101℅ concentration. 4:00pm fixtures r not always a walk in d park for us so no matieu/ Adriano at left back pls! Lucho take note
The reality about this fixture is that, we ain't gonna have troubles at the back. They would be too busy defending than troubling our defenders.

My problem with that team is that, when it comes to playing Barça, they wouldn't wanna score, a draw would make their day.

Hopefully we win. Even if it's by half a goal. Just curious to know who would replace Neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Just curious to know who would replace Neymar.
Arda should replace San in d middle while d don takes Ney's place
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=dmcdad post=42247864]
The reality about this fixture is that, we ain't gonna have troubles at the back. They would be too busy defending than troubling our defenders.

Expect a resolute defending from them, that's why we should be mindful of counter attacks cos our central defenders 'll keep a high line as a result of much pressing from us since they're not gonna attack us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Its like that abi ? cheesy
Yes oo grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haywhy911(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
Malaga as unpredictable as the weather..
Meanwhile,Gotze says..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
^^^^^#Fact.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
dmcdad:

I wonder which end him say you see. People inventing theories since time immemorial.
Me sef o. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
Abeg, who know our line-up for today match?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.