Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,343 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4674373 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2016
dmcdad:

Baba Dinho... I still struggle to see any footballer as selfless and as humble as you.

#Respect.
Talk of a legend!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2016
As in ehn... Even at his peak he did not take his deserved glory, but rather attributed it to an unknown and unproven genius.
sebod:

Talk of a legend!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2016
dmcdad:
As in ehn... Even at his peak he was not taking his deserved glory, but rather attributed it to an unknown and unproven genius.
#hallmarkofhumility
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haywhy911(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2016
KaBoom

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Cristiano Ronaldo's 16 goals have only given 2 points to Real Madrid (44) in La Liga.

Krasid,Usbcable

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
O ga o

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
bigkesh:
Cristiano Ronaldo's 16 goals have only
given 2 points to Real Madrid (44) in La Liga.

Krasid,Usbcable
Bullcrap! If I may ask, how did you come up with this stat? Off my head, I remember Ronaldo scoring the winning goal against Sociedad and 5 against Espanyol in a 6-1 win.Shouldn't that be 6 points already or are my missing something?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Krasid:
Bullcrap! If I may ask, how did you come up with this stat? Off my head, I remember Ronaldo scoring the winning goal against Sociedad and 5 against Espanyol in a 6-1 win.Shouldn't that be 6 points already or are my missing something?
exactly why I tagged you.. I don't follow Madrid scorers at all but I know it can't be true..
Its the highlight of an article that has been very viral on Twitter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Reality... cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mcleo007:
Reality... cool

Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
bigkesh:
Greatest CM of all time?? Continue

Yeah. Greatest CM of all time

Choke on it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
sebod:

I believe you intentionally ignored the word 'my' in the sentence. You are free to also tell us yours as we are always open to different opinions. tongue

Who else doesn't know his best is Lampard? undecided

Even baba scholes dey bow for the "Maestro Xavi"... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Yeah. Greatest CM of all time

Choke on it
Na you get be Player of all time
Best CM of all time
Best AMF of all time
Best DM of all time
Best RB of all time

Kudos
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
sebod:

I believe you intentionally ignored the word 'my' in the sentence. You are free to also tell us yours as we are always open to different opinions. tongue

No need 4 stories bruh. He's the greatest. His records and trophy haul speaks volume. Haters can go romance a starved rhinoceros

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
coded01:

Who else doesn't know his best is Lampard? undecided
Even baba scholes dey bow for the "Maestro Xavi"... cool
Lampard triples Xavi's figures in any Stat...Any stat at all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
BarcaBlood:

No need 4 stories bruh. He's the greatest. His records and trophy haul speaks volume. Haters can go romance a starved rhinoceros
Yes...and Pedro is the greatest winger of all time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Except for trophies won which is the most important thing in football

League check
World cup Check
Euro cup Check
Champions league Multiple checks

Tell us about what Lampard won

I would be expecting someone to tell us that it was Barca or Busquet that was helping Xavi to win those trophies and Xavi was just a passenger

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Interesting! U wan start another baseless debate... grin

Lampard is not Xavi's mate when it comes to Mastering the Midfield... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

League check
World cup Check
Euro cup Check

I would be expecting someone to tell us that it was Barca or Busquet that was helping Xavi to win those trophies and Xavi was just a passenger

You fast oh... grin

No mind am jare... angry

What about Spanish cups, Super Spanish cups, Uefa Super cups and various individual awards... cool

I will honorably rate Paul Scholes above Lampard anyday... cheesy

The Greatest English Midfielder Ever... cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Na you get be Player of all time
Best CM of all time
Best AMF of all time
Best DM of all time
Best RB of all time

Kudos

We are Barcelona. The greatest are made here
U can either appreciate it or take a walk.

Itz just d way it is

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
coded01:

Interesting! U wan start another baseless debate... grin

Lampard is not Xavi's mate when it comes to Mastering the Midfield... cool
Mastering the midfield... There is no stat for that...
OK let's say you are right,that's 1 aspect of midfield play out of like 10 characteristics of a good CM.....

So Xavi beats Lampard just because he master the midfield alone?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

League check
World cup Check
Euro cup Check

Pedro > Robben and Mascherano over Lahm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Yes...and Pedro is the greatest winger of all time

Keep hovering around semantics all u want. Xavi is the greatest midfielder ever.

Deal with it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Keep hovering around semantics all u want. Xavi is the greatest midfielder ever.

Deal with it

Because of what?? Why is he the best CM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Pedro > Robben and Mascherano over Lahm

Chelsea fan logic
What trophy has Mascherano won that Lahm hasnt
Lahm world cup check Fill the gap for Mascherano
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

Chelsea fan logic What trophy has Mascherano won that Lahm hasnt Lahm world cup check Fill the gap for Mascherano
Pedro >Robben?? Pique >Stam?? Alba > Carlos?? Iniesta>Maradona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Pedro >Robben??
Pique >Stam??
Alba > Carlos??
Iniesta>Maradona

Chelsea fan logic

Which trophy did Alba win that Carlos didnt?

Too many error and faulty logic

Put your thought together and bring a logical argument
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
bigkesh:

The essence of playing football is to win trophies; and the biggest ones @ that. Lampard's goals couldn't win him the world cup and euro cup

Lampard is a toddler near xavi. Only beer parlour pundits argue otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
BarcaBlood:

The essence of playing football is to win trophies; and the biggest ones @ that. Lampard's goals couldn't win him the world cup and euro cup

Lampard is a toddler near xavi. Only beer parlour pundits argue otherwise
I see.....But when we say Messi should win the world cup to be the best ever you will tell us he doesn't need it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

Chelsea fan logic

Which trophy did Alba win that Carlos didnt?

Too many error and faulty logic

Put your thought together and bring a logical argument
I don't have time to Google all that but tell me how Robben is better than Pedro.. Abi has Robben won Euro and WC?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
bigkesh:

Pedro >Robben??
Pique >Stam??
Alba > Carlos??
Iniesta>Maradona
Now I know why you could not answer my question sir.
You will never see any barca fan here or anywhere in the world talk about what you typed. I mean nobody!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: elowa, Debroslink and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.