Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613172 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2016
usbcable:

so many overnight supporters.

I will see what you all will be doing when Messi gets old or leaves barcelona.
True, so many glory-hunting Barca fans these days.Can't wait for the midget to turn 33 and drop form.Honestly don't see Neymar carrying Barca as is expected.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2016
A breakdown of Barca's 20 PK's this season: Messi(8 taken, 4 missed), Neymar(8 taken, 4 missed), Suarez(4 taken, 2 missed).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2016
Krasid:
A breakdown of Barca's 20 PK's this season: Messi(8 taken, 4 missed), Neymar(8 taken, 4 missed), Suarez(4 taken, 2 missed).

Yes. Yet were leading EE with 12 points.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2016
stuff46:

I would have loved him to start against arsenal
Nah.... Lucho would wanna go with his first 11. But I guess he might get the chance to feature along the way.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2016
Krasid:
Well,at least none were as crucial as the one Cristina missed vs Malaga. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2016
Krasid:
True, so many glory-hunting Barca fans these days.Can't wait for the midget to turn 33 and drop form.Honestly don't see Neymar carrying Barca as is expected.
[size=98pt]O.K[/size]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2016
bykebyke:

Well,at least none were as crucial as the one Cristina missed vs Malaga. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is just unfair. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Krasid:

it wasn't only messi ooo.
so many things worked in their favor over the last decade.

Busquests
Pique
Puyol
Iniesta
Xavi
Messi
Vadez
Alves

this core made barca what it is today.
only biscuit and messi are still of same performance as thye were back in the days.
the team is gradually replacing the core.
lets see how the performance will be durinng the period.

a similitude is La Masia.

After chunning out many performers the reserve seems to have dried up.
now they are trying to re-stock

Same I foresee hapenning to the A-team after the exit of the above set of players.
by then the REAL barca supporters will remain and the Success band wagoners will move to the next big thing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2016
Krasid:
d question is how many points has this cost us

We converts when it matter like against arsenal

so i don' know your own headache
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2016
dearpreye:

Yes. Yet were leading EE with 12 points.
Yeah, whatever.What I don't get is how Barca have 20! PK's so far this season with a decent amount of games left.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2016
usbcable:

Busquests
Pique
Puyol
Iniesta
Xavi
Messi
Vadez
Alves

only biscuit and messi are still of same performance as thye were back in the days.

Same I foresee hapenning to the A-team after the exit of the above set of players.
by then the REAL barca supporters will remain and the Success band wagoners will move to the next big thing.
True Barca's La masia is no longer what it used to be, and it is only a matter of time before same happens to the main team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2016
usbcable:

so many overnight supporters.

I will see what you all will be doing when Messi gets old or leaves barcelona.

I'm no overnight supporter.

Just a changed Moniker, looser! tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2016
usbcable:

Busquests
Pique
Puyol
Iniesta
Xavi
Messi
Vadez
Alves

Respect to you cable. Despite being a rival fan, your sense of objectivity isn't be-clouded.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2016
Krasid:
True Barca's La masia is no longer what it used to be, and it is only a matter of time before same happens to the main team.
Wishes upon wishes...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
usbcable and kradsid ,I get your points but the present cules in LA masia are doing just fine ....search up the 3 south Koreans in the team and imagine them with an aged messi,neymar,samper,Roberto and some new players including halilovic .....the future is still bright for now except the masia players don't hit the grade
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
usbcable:

Busquests
Pique
Puyol
Iniesta
Xavi
Messi
Vadez
Alves

Yes it will definitely happen, probably when you start seeing your great grand children. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
eyoniggar:

Yes it will definitely happen, probably when you start seeing your great grand children. grin grin

cheesy cheesy easy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
When your fiercest rivals' fan start discussing and analyzing how your team would fall even down to the academy, that's a sign you're doing things right, and really affecting their psyche

Kudos usbcable and krasid grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
usbcable:

Busquests
Pique
Puyol
Iniesta
Xavi
Messi
Vadez
Alves

You make small sense here sha cheesy

Gbayi!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haywhy911(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
After all the missed penalties,do you know that the entire Real Madrid team have scored JUST ONE more goal than the MSN in all competitions this season? 104 goals to MSN's 103. The only other TEAM in the European big leagues to have scored more than the MSN is Borussia Dortmund who have hit 106 goals. [In Notorious B.I.G's voice] : if you don't know,now you know nîgga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
haywhy911:
After all the missed penalties,do you know that the entire Real Madrid team have scored JUST ONE more goal than the MSN in all competitions this season? 104 goals to MSN's 103. The only other TEAM in the European big leagues to have scored more than the MSN is Borussia Dortmund who have hit 106 goals. [In Notorious B.I.G's voice] : if you don't know,now you know nîgga.

on top all the missed pks oh. if we come dey score them nko? Na make uefa ban us then

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
I can only pitty Arsenal now, it's been been easy for them lately.
Their total downfall started the day their fans started claiming almost all their players were better than Barca player. One aboki even claimed Suarez was slightly better than Giroud while Alexis(that left Barca for Neymar) was better than Neymar. One can only feel sorry for them now for what awaits them at the Camp of no messi.
I can only say it's gonna be #totalannihilation
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
sebod:
I can only pitty Arsenal now, it's been been easy for them lately.
Their total downfall started the day their fans started claiming almost all their players were better than Barca player. One aboki even claimed Suarez was slightly better than Giroud while Alexis(that left Barca for Neymar) was better than Neymar. One can only feel sorry for them now for what awaits them at the Camp of no messi.
I can only say it's gonna be #totalannihilation

No worry. We go pity them give them just 3-1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
barackohandso:

No worry. We go pity them give them just 3-1
3-1 bawo?
Why not 4-0, 5-0 6-1.........?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
sebod:

3-1 bawo?
Why not 4-0, 5-0 6-1.........?
With the way they made noise and bragged, I want us to finish their season and finish the career of Wenger and His kids..
6 - 1 will be a very nice score...

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
sebod:
3-1 bawo? Why not 4-0, 5-0 6-1.........?

Haba. pity na

oya make we score 4. that one go do
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brashear: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
it's now safe to say Enrique's barça is better than Guardiola's barça.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ohbobsall!!! Madrid might lose tonight oo!! Laspamas already holding them down on a draw.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Madrid get lucky win this one. Luck no go save them for long sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
brashear:
it's now safe to say Enrique's barça is better than Guardiola's barça.

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion just yet, maybe on paper they are, coupled with the way they're breaking and making records but Pep began the revolution. He took a team low on confidence and had to play the ucl play off to get into the ucl proper. i'd rather just enjoy the moment instead of comparing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
dmcdad:
Madrid get lucky win this one. Luck no go save them for long sha.
Their lucky run ends today. Pepe and Ramos aren't playing against Sevila. Expect total demolition. Worst Madrid team in recent time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
barackohandso:

Haba. pity na

oya make we score 4. that one go do
Agreed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.