Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,013 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669057 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2016
Awesome01:
Guys, leave these trolls alone for a moment and talk about your expectations for the game on Wednesday. If you are Lucho; what will be your game plan at the Calderon? And with what line-up? Do we go all out for more goals or play a bit defensive? Do we play lone striker to stuckup the midfield or play two strikers, two defensive midfielders to help the defenders?
Seriously? Because of Atletico?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2016
bykebyke:

Defense what?
All out attack..normal 4-3-3 formation.
Good. Nice straightforward response. However, looking at the tiredness in the team, I wont be comfortable with another early goal against us that shifts the tie upside down, especially against ATM, who argueably have a decent defensive record this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2016
dmcdad:

Seriously? Because of Atletico?
Yes o. DMC. That club dey always get strong head too much for our mattar. Infact any team or person wey wan scuttle my treble-treble blessing, na to dey over-prepare for them remain o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2016
Awesome01:
Guys, leave these trolls alone for a moment and talk about your expectations for the game on Wednesday. If you are Lucho; what will be your game plan at the Calderon? And with what line-up? Do we go all out for more goals or play a bit defensive? Do we play lone striker to stuckup the midfield or play two strikers, two defensive midfielders to help the defenders?
I don't want to see the useless 4-3-1-2 formation again.... lailai

1-1 correct score
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2016
pelvicky:
I don't want to see the useless 4-3-1-2 formation again.... lailai

1-1 correct score
Amen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2016
Awesome01:

Exactly my thoughts bro. Distraction not needed @ dis moment. I would say all out attack, but we need to be wary @ d back. Pique must not overlap all the time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2016
pelvicky:
CAN WE SELL ARDA TURAN ALREADY?? angry

he can't make it @ barca angry angry
Let's just give him the benefit of doubt for this period as he only started playing in January. Let's hope he lives up to his potentials next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2016
eyoniggar:

Exactly my thoughts bro. Distraction not needed @ dis moment. I would say all out attack, but we need to be wary @ d back. Pique must not overlap all the time.

Good thinking bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2016
Awesome01:
Yes o. DMC. That club dey always get strong head too much for our mattar. Infact any team or person wey wan scuttle my treble-treble blessing, na to dey over-prepare for them remain o
With all due to respect to Atletico, it's not a coincidence that we have won the last 7 games against them albeit difficult. We will take care of proceedings as usual.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2016
sebod:

Let's just give him the benefit of doubt for this period as he only started playing in January. Let's hope he lives up to his potentials next season.
Exactly my thoughts too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2016
Awesome01:
We shouldn't let the latest setback distracts us bro.
I believe the team can still look inward and draw strength despite the obvious fatigue that's set in. With our usual 4-3-3 formation, Messi playing from the flank and the defence getting it right, we don't have any problem beating Athletico Madrid.
Suarez should be careful to avoid another yellow while the guys should play their normal games.
Haters should be ready to wail again as another red card awaits any Athleti player that chooses to be radical. We are winning, 1-2? 1-3? All I know is that we are winning come Wednesday!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2016
sebod:

We shouldn't let the latest setback distracts us bro.
I believe the team can still look inward and draw strength despite the obvious fatigue that's set in. With our usual 4-3-3 formation, Messi playing from the flank and the defence getting it right, we don't have any problem beating Athletico Madrid.
Suarez should be careful to avoid another yellow while the guys should play their normal games.
Haters should be ready to wail again as another red card awaits any Athleti player that chooses to be radical. We are winning, 1-2? 1-3? All I know is that we are winning come Wednesday!

Gbaooo sebod. I no wan hear any torie come that day. Btwn. Madead are going down. The wolfy guys are ready for them. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2016
dmcdad:

Exactly my thoughts too.
I believe he too will not be happy with his recent performance, he just must get it right next season. Otherwise......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2016
sebod:

I believe he too will not be happy with his recent performance, he just must get it right next season. Otherwise......
Of course he won't be happy. But I believe things will get better for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:03am On Apr 11, 2016
eyoniggar:

Gbaooo sebod. I no wan hear any torie come that day. Btwn. Madead are going down. The wolfy guys are ready for them. grin
Madrid go flog those ones anyhow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2016
eyoniggar:

Trust our boys to deliver when it matters most. Na fatigue just dey cause us all this wahala. All I need is Neymar and Messi coming out fresh and sharp, dem go hear am.
As regards Madrid, I have always had the opinion they wouldn't make it right from the day the draw was made. I just hope the Wolves can continue the good work they started. As long as they approach the match with confidence, Madrid are out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2016
dmcdad:

Madrid go flog those ones anyhow.
Are you 100% sure? And what if they can't flog them anyhow? I know say you dey pray inside make your wish no come to pass grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2016
Awesome01:

I would use our Gala11 and make only one tactical change,Leo has to stay on the wing,he must play as a '7' and not as a '10'.He has been playing too central these last few games.

@ sebod , Madrid is out kè,E go shock you say madrid go destroy the germans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

I would use our Gala11 and make only one tactical change,Leo has to stay on the wing,he must play as a '7' and not as a '10'.He has been playing too central these last few games.

Okay oooooooo. All I ask for is a goalless 1st half, an early 2nd half goal by the Wolves and bring in their trailer to park if they have one grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2016
sebod:

Are you 100% sure? And what if they can't flog them anyhow? I know say you dey pray inside make your wish no come to pass grin grin
Bro forget ooooo. Me and you know how teams dey be when them play Madrid for Bernabéu. Them go chop am anyhow. Make we dey see sha.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

I think you are right with the Messi stuff, I don't think he does it voluntarily though, especially when the midfield isn't giving penetrative and killer passes as before, but still Messi needs to do his penetration from the wing as he usually does, if not we become like the Argentina team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Why didn't those pinheaded Man united fans pitch their tents here after getting waxed by Tottenham? I don't even think any premiership team should be mentioned in the same breath as Barça - only Real Madrid is worthy of being called a proximate equal.

Enrique should play Messi in the right wing or as a false 9 on Wednesday... this idea of Leo dropping deep and playing from the midfield is clearly not working...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
dmcdad:

Bro forget ooooo. Me and you know how teams dey be when them play Madrid for Bernabéu. Them go chop am anyhow. Make we dey see sha.cheesy
Okay then, I charge you and your co-partner to start praying for Wolfsburg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
sebod:

it look like a good deal initially.... but now it ain't just working for both of us...

his game plan is totally different from barca game...wish him d best sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rafinha out with another injury
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
Awesome01:
Rafinha out with another injury

Oga oo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
sebod:

Okay then, I charge you and your co-partner to start praying for Wolfsburg.
It cannot be changed bruv.cheesy The vision is clear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Iniesta should not start that match on Wednesday... He should be subbed in. Sergi Roberto should start instead, alongside Busquets and Rakitic...
By the way, is Vidal injured?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
philfearon:
Iniesta should not start that match on Wednesday... He should be subbed in. Sergi Roberto should start instead, alongside Busquets and Rakitic...
By the way, is Vidal injured?
Yes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Vidal,matheiu ,vermalen,rafinha and lord douglas grin all out...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
Everyone is mocking Real Madrid & Ronaldo's dressing room picture
Apr 11, 2016 10:15:00 Main

Cristiano Ronaldo's attention-grabbing pose in the post-Clasico celebrations has inspired Dutch teams Almere City FC and female outfit Dussense Boys
EXTRA TIME
By now you will be very familiar with Real Madrid's excitable celebration picture in the aftermath of their win over Barcelona in the Clasico.

A lot of unclothedness, a lot of tensing of muscles and not a lot of clothes, and that was just Cristiano Ronaldo as his team-mates, most still kitted out, enjoyed a comeback victory with 10 men over their rivals.

Well, it will come as no surprise that some have decided to imitate the celebration, with particular focus on the attention-grabbing Ronaldo.

Here are Dutch teams Almere City FC - with the Dutch Ronaldo sporting with a very portly belly - and the female outfit of Dussense Boys...

That's the internet for you... grin grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
dmcdad:

Yes
I for say!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Wealth1105 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.