Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613364 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
We are winning the Treble
We are winning the
We are winning
We are
We
We thank God for this is the day that he has made.
grin this gat me laughing

go and read for your test Egbon
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Classyalabolass: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Cool story.
Last i checked, this thread and this forum was not in any Barca fans' name. Now u know how it feels when ur fellow goons for here invade the EPL threads.

You must be dyslexic - reread the title of the thread, it says: "Barcelona Fan Thread

Fellow goons invade the EPL threads? bwahaha. that's one hell of a pipe dream, mate. No Barca fan finds EPL teams worthy of trolling. Man United lost 3 nil last week - DMCdad was still busy hustling at MazaMaza, bykebyke continued with his okada business, sebod did not halt selling suya, neither did I leave what I was doing to go troll on Man United's thread.
And you are here hyperventilating because we lost.

Abeg, you guys are inferior. We are your gods. Kowtow for Barça which is the tabernacle of football grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Apparently, C.Ro is greater than MSN+1
Champions league goals
Messi = 4
Suarez =8
Neymar =3
Total = 15
Cr7 = 16
Final equation
MSN + 1 = CR7

Name the teams he scored those goals agaisnt
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
casimiero wicked o, still keeping messi captive for em pocket

where is that we are winning the treble gif , de use against madrid

by weekend valencia will bury Laliga hope
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
bykebyke:

So we should allow substandard teams troll us?

Teams who are not even in contention for any trophy?..lailai

The only fans who have the right to troll us here are BM fans..yet you do not see them here.

Class know class.
no offense...but bro...
U ARE A DI.CK
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Classyalabolass:

You must be dyslexic - reread the title of the thread, it says: "Barcelona Fan Thread

Fellow goons invade the EPL threads? bwahaha. that's one hell of a pipe dream, mate. No Barca fan finds EPL teams worthy of trolling. Man United lost 3 nil last week - DMCdad was still busy hustling at MazaMaza, bykebyke continued with his okada business, sebod did not halt selling suya, neither did I leave what I was doing to go troll on Man United's thread.
And you are here hyperventilating because we lost.

Abeg, you guys are inferior. We are your gods. Kowtow for Barça which is the tabernacle of football grin
Lool! My guy u no get point. Pls go back to ur suya or whatever business.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

no offense...but bro...
U ARE A DI.CK
I know tongue grin

And na wetin deh pain them. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
ollah1:

Oga if u got any problems with C.Ro's goals, that's ur business. Write a formal letter to Uefa if the thing really dey PAIN u reach that level. Ur Messi that is so Awesome, how many did he score today when his team needed him the most??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
ollah1:

Just Shut Up!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Classyalabolass: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! My guy u no get point. Pls go back to ur suya or whatever business.

You lost the debate pal...I just gave you a quintillion reasons why it is risible for second division teams like Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal to troll the Alpha and Omega of Football.

I'm sorry for addressing the aforementioned as second division teams -it's because I really can differentiate when Chelsea or Man United play to when Sunderland or Warri Wolves play...no pun intended.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

no offense...but bro...
U ARE A DI.CK

Actually u are the dick headed dude. He said a simple and factual statement. Only BM fans can troll us yet none is here to say a word. They are class.

Not u and ur fellow dead brain fans supporting classless teams.

Assnal: 0 trophy
Chelshit : 0 trophy NO EUROPE
Manyoo: 0 trophy NO UCL

The trophies barca won last season is more than the combination of the trophies assnal won in a decade

The trophies barca won last season is more than the combination of the trophies chelshit won in 6 years

The trophies barca won last season is more than the combination of the trophies manyoo won in 6 years

The trophies barca won last season is more than the combination of the trophies these clubs (assnal, chelshit and manyoo)won in 3 years

Bunch of olodos

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
a one legged rakitic is better than turan on my midfield, that dude should just sod off next season angry

airmark adelana1 usbcable f:uck u all grin u'all gat no sympathy, lemme weep in peace.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olaone1: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
This club is useless. Very very useless grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
ollah1:

Actually u are the dick headed dude. He said a simple and factual statement. Only BM fans can troll us yet none is here to say a word. They are class.

The trophies barca won last season is more than the combination of the trophies assnal won in a decade

The trophies barca won last season is more than the combination of the trophies chelshit won in 6 years

The trophies barca won last season is more than the combination of the trophies manyoo won in 6 years

The trophies barca won last season is more than the combination of the trophies these clubs (assnal, chelshit and manyoo)won in 3 years

Bunch of olodos
Are you minding them?..yet people like Adelana1 have the chutzpah to come here and start ejacülating because we lost?

Won't blame them..we are Barcelona...we are supposed to win the UCL every season..bunch of irrelevant people.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olaone1: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Do people actually support this useless club? wink

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
What A Quarter-Final Result!!!!
* R. Madrid vs Wolfsburg 3-2 Agg

* Man City vs PSG 3-2 Agg

* Bayern vs Benfica 3-2 Agg

* A. Madrid vs Barcelona 3-2 Agg This Is Unbeleiveanle......... Wow... Guys What Can You Call This....?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Classyalabolass:

Nonetheless, these set of players were major flops tonight:- Neymar, Busquets, Sergio Roberto, Dani Alves.

I thought Sergio Busquets was taking to correction, I didn't know he was feigning his progress and looking for the most suitable time to display how he has hit the saturated mark of stüpidity.

He was found wanting in so many places, made the game languid by belating passes and lost the ball so many times unnecessarily by holding on to it when a simple pass woulda sufficed.
He couldn't read the game well and left our midfield susceptible to counters.
To make it worse, he was also dribbling foolishly in our own half of the field.
The inanity of this dude's playing style is just beyond my ratiocination. I give up on his case.

Where is dmcdad and his stvpid legend beer, when you need them? Oh i hope they have nt broken bottles on his forehead while offering frustrated barca fans his popular brand after the game. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Oga if u got any problems with C.Ro's goals, that's ur business. Write a formal letter to Uefa if the thing really dey PAIN u reach that level. Ur Messi that is so Awesome, how many did he score today when his team needed him the most??

Barca don't make excuses. When we lose we move on. We always play against quality teams and if they oust us then good but if we do its great.

He was the joint top scorer last season but. .....

We all know how it ended
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ViVaMadrid: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Messi is ready for the semi finals. He's really excited.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=ollah1 post=44680659]

The trophies barca won last season is more than the combination
i laff...m sure...if i donate an extra ucl title to u ..u won't still be on d same level with me...
m a madrista...nd ur club will never be as great or command as much respect as my club...if u win 2 trebles...all i hv to do is win jst a ucl to still be rated higher than u...nd m sure that kills barca fans...
so if u like deceive urslf...
but know this...
barcelona will never carry the appeal or be as repected as REAL MADRID...
now u can kill yourself..
thank you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
The trophies Barca won last season blah blah blah.....

Keep consoling uresf o.
I can see u are still living in 2015. Let me know when u finally wake up in 2016.

As for u bykebyke if u really want that Trebble so much, go and take it!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yonce:

Just Shut Up!

Are u so pained or u got some wires disconnected in ur dead brain? Oh yes we lost but to a quality team and mind you, it was just a leg. I dare you (in black robs voice) to name the team you support and let's access you this season.

Dem born u well to reply with it. Shioor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Keep consoling uresf o.
I can see u are still living in 2015. Let me know when u finally wake up in 2016.

As for u bykebyke if u really want that Trebble so much, go and take it!!
The next time you quote/mention me,your team better be eligible to play for the UCL next season or else I will not reply you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olaone1: 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
They will start shouting "Barca...Barca"

Yet, they can't locate Catalonia on the map.

Yeye peeps. They are many in here. Losers! cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
ollah1:

Barca don't make excuses. When we lose we move on. We always play against quality teams and if they oust us then good but if we do its great.

He was the joint top scorer last season but. .....

We all know how it ended
Barca dont make excuses yet u have already turned ur attentions to Madrid and started making excuses for C.Ro's goals. Bros go and sleep. Hypocrisy is smelling all over ur post!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by elrony(m): 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ollah1 you might wanna edit your siggy!... you know you ma niggur grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

See this one talking. U only begin your UCL competition in semis. U have been constant in the semis in the past few years yet only one final. We don't make semis to round up numbers or fill the space. We simply win it.

Two trebles in 7 years
3 UCLS in 7 years

Like Benitez rightly said, "the only thing that gives Perez sleepless nights and make unreasonable decisions is Barcelona"

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
bykebyke:

The next time you quote/mention me,your team better be eligible to play for the UCL next season or else I will not reply you.
The next time u quote me, ur team better be playing UCL footie in 2 weeks time if not, i will not reply u. Have a good night wink wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Barca dont make excuses yet u have already turned ur attentions to Madrid and started making excuses for C.Ro's goals. Bros go and sleep. Hypocrisy is smelling all over ur post!!

I asked u a question which u didn't respond to amicably.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
ollah1:

Are u so pained or u got some wires disconnected in ur dead brain? Oh yes we lost but to a quality team and mind you, it was just a leg. I dare you (in black robs voice) to name the team you support and let's access you this season.

Dem born u well to reply with it. Shioor
Oshey Access bank!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
ollah1:

I asked u a question which u didn't respond to amicably.
Which qweshun?? I dint see any reasonable qweshun that was worth answering!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
The next time u quote me, ur team better be playing UCL footie in 2 weeks time if not, i will not reply u. Have a good night wink wink

Aren't u even ashamed of ur sef. U got knocked out chicken teams in the group stage. Dem move ur games for Thursdays maybe ur luck go shine. Still u got raped.

Damn it. You got raped on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday only in Europe.

Na only you play European Footie?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.