Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576254 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Yeah it would definitely be too early. If Madrid end up with teh UCL then you know it will go to Ronaldo, else then we can start talking about Suarez for WPOTY.
Luis suarez is NOT ballon d'or worthy.Just like Lewandowski, there is nothing exciting about his game.I would rather give Messi the award again and again even if he gets just 30 goals a season than Suarez.Fvck his goals.Let him take the Pichichi and possibly the UEFA BP and let it end there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Emaprince:
Uefalona jare!!!

Look at the first penalty, look at the second, look at the third.. Not all refs would award those penalties.

Pique stopped a goal-bound ball with his arm and the ref pretended not to see it, but was quick to award a penalty for a ball which was not even goal-bound.

If the ref was humble enough to give gijon their obvious penalty, the outcome of this match woulda been different. SMH!!!

Watching barca is like watching a Nigerian league where the home teams wins _ you are sure of a PK or redcard against their opponent.
STFU grin

It was obvious Pique moved his hand away from the ball and didn't try to stop it as your black and white television showed you.

Oya stop crying..Abi do you need more tissues? grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by princesamuel5(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Am i the only one that thinks Aleix vidal should have started at RB and turan for neymar as he wasnt in this match imagine a combo of alba and turan.

We should start planning a life after busquet and Iniesta and i feel Roberto; sergi samper; hallilovic and hopefully Denis suarez if we decide to trigger his buy back clause.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Good win tonight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
dmcdad:

I didn't see the game but from the highlights I must admit that wasn't penalty. I might be wrong but this is what i think.
1. The ball touched Piqué's hand on the goal line in the 1st half and should have been a pk. But, I am not sure the ref saw it. It was a clear handball.

2. Gijon player also touched the ball in their box in the 2nd half and should have been a pk, but, it was also overlooked.

3. There was another clear handball in Gijon's box and was rightly called.

4. Neymar was clearly fouled in the box, the ref saw it and rightly called for pk.

5. Neymar appeared to have been fouled while trying to go for a heading, and the ref called for PK and gave the player red card for a second bookable offence.
Methinks the foul on Ney was soft and should have been overlooked especially having awarded two legit pks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
sebod:

1. The ball touched Piqué's hand on the goal line in the 1st half and should have been a pk. But, I am not sure the ref saw it. It was a clear handball.

2. Gijon player also touched the ball in their box in the 2nd half and should have been a pk, but, it was also overlooked.

4. Neymar was clearly fouled in the box, the ref saw it and rightly called for pk.

5. Neymar appeared to have been fouled while trying to go for a heading, and the ref called for PK and gave the player red card for a second bookable offence.
Methinks the foul on Ney was soft and should have been overlooked especially having awarded two legit pks.
No it wasn't,Remember Suarez's handball against Ghana when he hit the ball knowingly to not allow it into the post?

Now compare that situation with Pique's..There was no intent..he didn't even raise his hand to push the ball away,rather he moved his hand away from it.

Probably why the ref didn't give it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
sebod:

Exactly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lmao grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
cheesy grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
bykebyke:

No it wasn't,Remember Suarez's handball against Ghana when he hit the ball knowingly to not allow it into the post?

Now compare that situation with Pique's..There was no intent..he didn't even raise his hand to push the ball away,rather he moved his hand away from it.

Probably why the ref didn't give it.
Yea, I saw it too. But, you don't expect our friends to see it that way. They don't wanna know if there was intention or not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
princesamuel5:

Had the handball against pique been given i am sure the outcome of this match might differ.

I will take the 3points tho but we arent back to our best as the scorline suggest.
Actually we should just focus on winning the remaining games (4) ro secure our double. The season is almost over and talking about getting back to our best might be a long thing. As long as we can win all our matches, I don't care.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
sebod:

Yea, I saw it too. But, you don't expect our friends to see it that way. They don't wanna know if there was intention or not.
They already sang about it on Assnal thread.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
dmcdad:

They already sang about it on Assnal thread.
I saw it and could only imagine the dude's frustration. Even our friend Krasid no carry am for head like that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Yeah it would definitely be too early. If Madrid end up with teh UCL then you know it will go to Ronaldo, else then we can start talking about Suarez for WPOTY.

If Bayern Munich and Germany win the UCL and Euro 2016 respectively, then Manuel Neuer would likely win the WPOTY.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
yourangel:

If Bayern Munich and Germany win the UCL and Euro 2016 respectively, then Manuel Neuer would likely win the WPOTY.
Story, story, story!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
sebod:

I saw it and could only imagine the dude's frustration. Even our friend Krasid no carry am for head like that.
Abi ooooo. Some of them carry am for head like say them dey kiri am.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Story, story, story!
Once upon a time. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
bykebyke:
Once upon a time. grin grin
Time, time!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Story, story, story!

Lol cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
first off congratulations Cules for seeing our team cop another 3points making us the previous and current table leader for a long ass.s while now. I hope and pray that we end up winning all our games, I dont really care about athletic or madead losing or drawing any of their games, just to focus on another unbeaten streak till da end of the season. (AMIN ASE!) grin cheesy

Btwn, I concur that the 3rd PK was quite too soft to call, it would have been overlooked truly, but CULES, eff that ish, you know them haters call us uefalona for one major secret reason , to them, we deserve no calls by the ref because they know we are too good to get calls against any opposition, its a fact and not being gra gra-ish! So when um refs perform their duties by making the right calls and sometimes make mistakes which any other team benefits from, they single out FC Barca as the cheat team that gets unusual favors from the refs. To say @all @all na hin bad pass, we are deserving of this league title, if not for anything, this team has made us proud this season so far.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:13am On Apr 24, 2016
Piqué hand was on his body, it was not a PK!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:18am On Apr 24, 2016
[img]http://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CgwPFRPWgAAjXLn.jpg:small[/img]
Hopefully Suarez would get 40 league goals on current form! 6 goals in 3 games shouldn't be difficult!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:32am On Apr 24, 2016
Krasid:
I actually thought you were objective and unbigoted about the penalties being awarded to Madrid/ronaldo in the past.Now I know that your convictions are that of a fanatic.

Hello??
The 1st PK - Clear handball
2nd PK - Who does that kind of foul in the 18-box? undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:00am On Apr 24, 2016
homesteady:
Piqué hand was on his body, it was not a PK!
I saw the pics one of the Assnal guy posted and I was like WTF! His hand was glued to his body from the pix he uploaded. But these guys won't see that. They are always blind to facts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 6:45am On Apr 24, 2016
dmcdad:

I saw the pics one of the Assnal guy posted and I was like WTF! His hand was glued to his body from the pix he uploaded. But these guys won't see that. They are always blind to facts.
abi o, there is a difference between an obvious hand ball and the one you are trying to avoid it

can iniesta own against ATM be compare to this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2016
Krasid:
Luis suarez is NOT ballon d'or worthy.Just like Lewandowski, there is nothing exciting about his game.I would rather give Messi the award again and again even if he gets just 30 goals a season than Suarez.Fvck his goals.Let him take the Pichichi and possibly the UEFA BP and let it end there.
LOL.... E dey pain am o!
No Pichichi for Ororo this time bro....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2016
pelvicky:
abi o, there is a difference between an obvious hand ball and the one you are trying to avoid it

can iniesta own against ATM be compare to this
Your last sentence sums it up. You can't compare that of Iniesta with that of Piqué as Iniesta's was obvious and intentional.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2016
philfearon:

LOL.... E dey pain am o!
No Pichichi for Ororo this time bro....
And their next game is at the Anoeta sandwiched between the Man City matches. And after that they will have to face Valencia albeit at home, yet it won't be laden with too many goals I think.

Its Suárez's to lose.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2016
Game of throne football

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2016
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2016
Ronaldo cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.