Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610050 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:52pm On May 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Iniesta is old and past it, when Iniesta and Ribery were in their prime they were getting over 15 assists per season. Hazard nko? He scored 3 goals less than iheanacho scored in 2 weeks and we no go hear word again

When Iniesta was still Iniesta, how many seasons did he manage over 15 liga assists, how many seasons all thru his career?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On May 05, 2016
Chelseafan1:

When Iniesta was still Iniesta, how many seasons did he manage over 15 liga assists, how many seasons all thru his career?

When Iniesta was at his peak between 08 and 14 he was getting double digit assists every season. Can we say the same about Hazard at his peak?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:56pm On May 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

When Iniesta was at his peak between 08 and 14 he was getting double digit assists every season. Can we say the same about Hazard at his peak?
NO, we can't say the same cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:10pm On May 05, 2016
Chelseafan1, you are my man. Please stop this Hazard hype. He's not worth it. Even Munir should be ashamed if he scored just 3 league goals as the leading epl player of the season.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2016
"I am very happy here and I want to stay, with the life that I have. It is a lovely place to live”
- M.A ter Stegen

To guys that are already shopping for another goalie, I say calm down cheesy, Stegen is going nowhere for now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2016
sebod:
"I am very happy here and I want to stay, with the life that I have. It is a lovely place to live”
- M.A ter Stegen

To guys that are already shopping for another goalie, I say calm down cheesy, Stegen is going nowhere for now.

I've always thought the guy is technically better than C. Bravo. I think the injury he had in training during his first pre season, caused by A. Song, coupled with his inability to communicate in Catalan or Spanish are his major problems. He is a decent goalie and must be kept.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2016
Mcleo007:

I've always thought the guy is technically better than C. Bravo. I think the injury he had in training during his first pre season, caused by A. Song, coupled with his inability to communicate in Catalan or Spanish are his major problems. He is a decent goalie and must be kept.
Well said bro!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2016
sebod:

Well said bro!

He's very fluent in English and his native German... Gets along well with I. Rakitic and G. Pique.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 05, 2016
Mcleo007:

I've always thought the guy is technically better than C. Bravo. . .I think the injury he had in training during his first pre season, caused by A. Song, coupled with his inability to communicate in Catalan or Spanish are his major problems. He is a decent goalie and must be kept.

but Bravo has a wealth of experience & is a more disciplined goalie.

withal, we should make sure we keep Stegen at all cost.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2016
Liverpool sodomised villareal. Bunch of lazy defenders full these teams except the top 3 teams. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 05, 2016
airmark:
Liverpool sodomised villareal. Bunch of lazy defenders full these teams except the top 3 teams. angry
Villarreal were a man down before 3-0..we will never know if they would have scored a goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:02pm On May 05, 2016
Debroslink:
Chelseafan1, you are my man. Please stop this Hazard hype. He's not worth it. Even Munir should be ashamed if he scored just 3 league goals as the leading epl player of the season.

Don't you know the difference between hyping a player and hyping a goal again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 05, 2016
Interesting how Cristina did a Jordan yesterday and wasn't carded,yet no fuss about it.Imagine that was Suarez. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2016
bykebyke:
Interesting how Cristina did a Jordan yesterday and wasn't carded,yet no fuss about it.Imagine that was Suarez. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
He was offside FFS.When will some Barca fans start using their brain.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chrisley024(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2016
bykebyke:

Villarreal were a man down before 3-0..we will never know if they would have scored a goal.
What sort of excuse is this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 05, 2016
Krasid:
He was offside FFS.When will some Barca fans start using their brain.
STFU cheesy

As if it were reversed you wouldn't come here ranting about how Suarez handled the ball even after the linesman had raised his flag for offside. grin grin

Meanwhile. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2016
homesteady:

Bale is so inconsequential for me to waste my time on gringrin
Back to back match winning performance from the Welsh wizard.I hope you would be well to see the 'inconsequential' Bale in the Ballon d'or podium along with CR, while Neymar would be busy having a barbecue party in Rio.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 05, 2016
Krasid:
Back to back match winning performance from the Welsh wizard.I hope you would be well to see the 'inconsequential' Bale in the Ballon d'or podium along with CR, while Neymar would be busy having a barbecue party in Rio.
What would he be doing on the Ballon D'or Podium?

Doing a Monkey dance or what??

Cause other than that,I do not see any other reason why he would be there. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 05, 2016
chrisley024:
What sort of excuse is this
Where did you see me giving an excuse? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2016
Mcleo007:

He's very fluent in English and his native German... Gets along well with I. Rakitic and G. Pique.
He just needs to exercise patience, with time, he'll become unstoppable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2016
bykebyke:

Nah...I remember this though. cheesy

I too gbadun the way you dey serve those legitimate treasure as a bad ass counter attack whenever them bring their yeye flant come dis domot. With only 4 UCL titles to their name, I repeat UCL, meaning, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHY,not the former it was called till 1966, i aint counting those old garbage trophies of 1956 to 1966 grin, funny enough, they tremble when they think about Barca's double treble, plus we got 4 UCL's too, cheesy grin, so no shaking, but my belle dey sweet me cos athletico go wipe their feet of the grass come that day in Milan. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 05, 2016
eyoniggar:

I too gbadun the way you dey serve those legitimate treasure as a bad ass counter attack whenever them bring their yeye flant come dis domot. With only 4 UCL titles to their name, I repeat UCL, meaning, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHY,not the former it was called till 1966, i aint counting those old garbage trophies of 1956 to 1966 grin, funny enough, they tremble when they think about Barca's double treble, plus we got 4 UCL's too, cheesy grin, so no shaking, but my belle dey sweet me cos athletico go wipe their feet of the grass come that day in Milan. cool
Yes oo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 05, 2016
bykebyke:

What would he be doing on the Ballon D'or Podium?

Doing a Monkey dance or what??

Cause other than that,I do not see any other reason why he would be there. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 05, 2016
bykebyke:

if they could bribe UEFA so they could encounter featherweight teams in order to score some cheap brownie points then they can stiff-arm the referee's decisions on the field of play by buying him off before kickoff. they are that desperate.

Real Madrid is indeed favoured by UEFA. just watch how Athletico would be treated by the officials on the final. sparks would fly in Milan but at the end of it all Real UEFA would be buried in the salt!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 05, 2016
darkenedrebel:

if they could bribe UEFA so they could encounter featherweight teams in order to score some cheap brownie points then they can stiff-arm the referee's decisions on the field of play by buying him off before kickoff. they are that desperate.

Real Madrid is indeed favoured by UEFA. just watch how Athletico would be treated by the officials on the final. sparks would fly in Milan but at the end of it all Real UEFA would be buried in the salt!
Atletico won't find it easy at Milan that's for sure.Bad Referee decisions go full that match,but I know they will come out victorious and I will unleash my memes. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:36pm On May 05, 2016
bykebyke:

grin grin

Chai bykeman mi to bahd! Your counter attacking with terrifying proof is just too badt, Chai! I doff my Catalonia hat 4 u sir! Sextuple ma ni yen!! Infact I forgot we archived something this great back then with Guardio,its way better than copping 6 dead old trophies and 4 of its recent kind from 1998 till date.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:41pm On May 05, 2016
Oops and I forgot we did another 5 with lucho, sebod kun, what name can we give that 5 sef? Fivestuple? shocked grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:20am On May 06, 2016
Krasid:

Ermmm.... how many goals have bale scored in this season UCL?
[size=50] 0! Zero! ○○○○○○ [/size]

Damnn! This is so embarrassing, you and Bale should cover your heads in shït!
When I said he was inconsequential, I wasn't just blabbing!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:44am On May 06, 2016
eyoniggar:
Oops and I forgot we did another 5 with lucho, sebod kun, what name can we give that 5 sef? Fivestuple? shocked grin cheesy
Exactly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:03am On May 06, 2016
Hatem Ben-Arfa??

Are you kidding me?? angry lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dreamcast95: 9:24am On May 06, 2016
I do not know about you guys, but I admire Ibrahimovic.
Unique football. Over such a long period shows consistently strong football. This is given the fact that he performed virtually anywhere, and I hope more will play in England. I think he was unlucky in Barcelona with Guardiola quarrel.
In addition, another one of the highest paid footballers - https://net-worth.club/zlatan-ibrahimovic-net-worth/
was thinking today in terms of finance with Messi and Ronaldo one can not compete, he was wrong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:36am On May 06, 2016
WTF shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BykeLaByke, udatso, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.