Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612689 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 1:00am On May 29, 2016
I know many barca fans wan commit suicide when this moment came

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:14am On May 29, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
Painful Tweet ever

It shows maturity... Unlike madrid who didn't want barca to play copa del rey final in the santiago bernabeu...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:51am On May 29, 2016
sebod:
Cules,
One of our prayer points as from now on is to never encounter Atletico in the UCL again. They have proved that they are just bad luck to us as they can't do the needful on the biggest stage where it matters most.
If it were Barca they played tonight, we would have seen series of career ending tackles flying here and there, we would have seen aggression defined to the highest degree. What really happened to their resilience?
Barca or Bayern would have demolished the Madrid that played tonight who needed an offside goal to bail them out. Atletico are bad luck to us, na only to put sand for our gari dem sabi.

The offside goal helped too. However, I am not trying to belittle Real's win. A win is a win. Atletico choked under pressure of big occasion (again). They could have closed the match if that tiny French man did not bungle the penalty(again).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:52am On May 29, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
I know many barca fans wan commit suicide when this moment came

Atletico Madrid had to face Barcelona and bayern to reach the final... Real Madrid had it easy with weak clubs to make it into the final and score with an offside goal that took them to the penalties. and Penaldo happened.

By the way, he was nowhere to be found the whole match 120 mins. He took the last penalty he wanted all the glory. Tapnaldo loves attention.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:39am On May 29, 2016
Mcleo007:

Atletico Madrid had to face Barcelona and bayern to reach the final... Real Madrid had it easy with weak clubs to make it into the final and score with an offside goal that took them to the penalties. and Penaldo happened.

By the way, he was nowhere to be found the whole match 120 mins. He took the last penalty he wanted all the glory. Tapnaldo loves attention.

Who else should av taken the last Pk if not cr7, he's their star man for Christ 's sake.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 6:49am On May 29, 2016
Mcleo007:

hate don close your eyes. he was no where to be found bawo?

Ronaldo is the only one experienced enough on that field to take that last kick and really the only one that can bear the blowback if he missed and ATM scored.
same applies to Torres.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:52am On May 29, 2016
Churches ain't as energetic as they used to be,I think they have started doubting the existence of God after Real's win yesterday. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dadehmola: 7:56am On May 29, 2016
Mcleo007:

[s]Atletico Madrid had to face Barcelona and bayern to reach the final... Real Madrid had it easy with weak clubs to make it into the final and score with an offside goal that took them to the penalties. and Penaldo happened.

By the way, he was nowhere to be found the whole match 120 mins. He took the last penalty he wanted all the glory. Tapnaldo loves attention.[/s]

Stop posting rubbish..

SIRcumalot:

hate don close your eyes.

No be hatred : na obsession +Jealousy...atypical of most Barca fans here

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:03am On May 29, 2016
Dadehmola:

Stop posting rubbish..

No be hatred : na obsession +Jealousy...atypical of most Barca fans here

Nah I'm pretty sure it's hate,I can't be jealous of the team I've won more trophies than since 1990. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2016
They had to score an offside goal to win the champions league. They still can't win the treble. Yet they still troll.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2016
dmcdad:

Piqué is a god then!

Pique god of 2nd class defenders. cheesy The day people will surround pique after a cup final victory , i will start taking him serious.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2016
bykebyke:

Real Madrid have never won in Milan before..Yes or No? grin grin

airmark:

A jinx is always there to be broken on one special day. Just as messi never scored against cech before. But when cech moved away from the pride of london, after playing 10 hours 11 minutes against messi, the short man broke the jinx. Milan will stand still for the most glamorous club in the world that night. Others can enjoy their local cups. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bykebyke how sunday market ? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 9:36am On May 29, 2016
[quote author=sebod post=46067153]Cules,
One of our prayer points as from now on is to never encounter Atletico in the UCL again. They have proved that they are just bad luck to us as they can't do the needful on the biggest stage where it matters most.
If it were Barca they played tonight, we would have seen series of career ending tackles flying here and there, we would have seen aggression defined to the highest degree. What really happened to their resilience?
Barca or Bayern would have demolished the Madrid that played tonight who needed an offside goal to bail them out. Atletico are bad luck to us, na only to put sand for our gari dem sabi. [/quote
]

Heheheheeee cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2016
I dont know what all these hullabaloo is about. Real madrid has won this year's UCL trophy, "with a bit of everything". Let's congratulate them as champions. Its their turn, and will be another club's turn soon again. Congrats to Real madrid and all madridstas around the world. A new chapter has just been started in your club. Cheers!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:36am On May 29, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Who else should av taken the last Pk if not cr7, he's their star man for Christ 's sake.
And how e take affect you? Una go dey drink panadol for other people headache.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2016
eyoniggar:
All this jagbajantis talk about real winning today [/b]go end with joy the other way round when Athletico lifts the trophy tonight. We shall all come back here to talk and laugh about it.

Hey yo nigga !!!

GBR1:
So funny seeing Barcaelona folks getting worried about Madrid's victory tonight grin grin

If Madrid wins, that win would cause a series of butterfly effects that would result in the next apocalypse. [b] Atletico is winning tonight

GBR1 cheesy cheesy cheesy May be there's La liga champions league final tonight

philfearon:
This is why Athletico Will win Champions League Today:
The cycle of Teams winning Barca in the Semi-final and winning the Champions League happened three times. Currently, The last two teams that won Bayern Munich also carried the Champions League, and one of the teams that won Bayern this season in same round is in the finals and will complete the three year cycle. As was with Barca, the cycle will also end with the departure of the architect of both CYCLES-PEP GUARDIOLA

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:07am On May 29, 2016
airmark:

Pique god of 2nd class defenders. cheesy The day people will surround pique after a cup final victory , i will start taking him serious.
Na why i just dey laff when Coogar, Pa Ramuzaki and 99% of these Barca fans were rating Pique as one of the top 3 CBs in d world late last yr. Putting Pique and Ramos in the same sentence should be a crime punishable by death.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:07am On May 29, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Messi took the first PK in the Copa America finals against Chile.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:11am On May 29, 2016
philfearon:
This is why Athletico Will Champions League Today:
The cycle of Teams winning Barca in the Semi-final and winning the Champions League happened three times. Currently, The last two teams that won Bayern Munich also carried the Champions League, and one of the teams that won Bayern this season in same round is in the finals and will complete the three year cycle. As was with Barca, the cycle will also end with the departure of the architect of both CYCLES-PEP GUARDIOLA
Hmmn. U go fear Analysis.

Guy i hope say no be u analyse ur final yr project by urself o. If not, na some F9 tinz be dat o.

Lol. My guy be talking nonsense with so much authority and confidence!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:12am On May 29, 2016
Awesome01:
I dont know what all these hullabaloo is about. Real madrid has won this year's UCL trophy, "with a bit of everything". Let's congratulate them as champions. Its their turn, and will be another club's turn soon again. Congrats to Real madrid and all madridstas around the world. A new chapter has just been started in your club. Cheers!!!
The only person with sense around here.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:16am On May 29, 2016
ddippset:
They had to score an offside goal to win the champions league. They still can't win the treble. Yet they still troll.
Lmao! Airmark someone here needs a little bit of consolation. Epp him out with one of ur gifs pls grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:21am On May 29, 2016
airmark:

Bykebyke how sunday market ? cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:22am On May 29, 2016
Awesome01:
I dont know what all these hullabaloo is about. Real madrid has won this year's UCL trophy, "with a bit of everything". Let's congratulate them as champions. Its their turn, and will be another club's turn soon again. [s]Congrats to Real madrid and all madridstas around the world[/s].[s] A new chapter has just been started in your club.[/s] Cheers!!!
angry undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2016
Man of the match...
Wadup?! cool

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:32am On May 29, 2016
airmark:

Tell Ramos to stop being an Anini biko. grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2016
ollah1:

Messi took the first PK in the Copa America finals against Chile.

That was why they lost!

I told the guy sitting next to Me yesterday that, You don't start a Penalty shootout with Your Star man, whether He scores or not, You most likely lose!

It happened as predicted.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2016
Lol.. This dude is the best of the best cool grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:07pm On May 29, 2016
grin..
I mean... Look at that... Oya..
Bakar fans.. We want to dash u people 2 ucl trophies...
It looks like barca's formation ooo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Hmmn. U go fear Analysis.

Guy i hope say no be u analyse ur final yr project by urself o. If not, na some F9 tinz be dat o.

Lol. My guy be talking nonsense with so much authority and confidence!!
The cycle did end yesterday right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2016
airmark:

Hey yo nigga !!!

GBR1 cheesy cheesy cheesy May be there's La liga champions league final tonight

cheesy cheesy cheesy
The game provided Athletico every opportunity to win the trophy. But as they say, If someone won't blow, they won't blow;even if you drop bomb on 'em, they still won't blow!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 29, 2016
Season don end,we never buy 1person. angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:36pm On May 29, 2016
dmcdad:

And how e take affect you? Una go dey drink panadol for other people headache.

Lol....it was only an harmless reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: usbcable(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.