Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,604 members, 7,840,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4640527 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) ... (6217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

He has come out to say he meant 'the best' not the biggest.
Maybe but my suspicions weren't unfounded.

Marca said similar and goal is reporting it.

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/14222/transfer-talk/2016/07/02/25269332/rumours-neymar-will-now-earn-more-than-messi-with-new?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.ru%2F
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
GBR1:

Maybe but my suspicions weren't unfounded.

Marca said similar and goal is reporting it.

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/14222/transfer-talk/2016/07/02/25269332/rumours-neymar-will-now-earn-more-than-messi-with-new?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.ru%2F

Goal.com's source is Marca, and like AS,Marca is a Madrid based newspaper.Catalan papers like Sport and Md, and other european papers have reported otherwise.

Neymar's lawyer Marcos Motta
originally called the new contract
the 'biggest' in football but he
hastily corrected himself – it's not
the biggest, it's the 'best'.
The fact that City and United, as
well as Paris Saint-Germain have
missed out on him this time also
means that if they want to try
again in the coming years it will
be even more difficult. His buyout
clause immediately rises to 200m
euros (£168m) and it will take
another jump to 222m euros
(£186m) in 2017 and a further
leap to 250m (£210m) in 2018.
Neymar's annual net earnings
were set at 10.5m euros (£8.8m)
a season when he signed but a
40m euros (33.6m) payment to
his father when he joined the
club have since been revealed to
be disguised wages for which
Barcelona have had to pay a
5.5m (£4.6m) euros fine to the
Spanish tax man.
Barcelona have inserted buyout
clauses worth up to £210million
into the terms of the Brazilian's
deal
In a statement, Barca said the
agreement between the club
and player 'will be presented
formally' on July 15
That payment of 40m (33.6m)
euros spread across his original
five-year deal would have set his
real net pay at around 18.5m
euros (£15.5m). The new
contract is understood to take
that net pay figure over the 20m
(£16.8m) mark but still leave him
short of Messi whose net pay is
22.5m euros (£18.8m).

-Dailymail
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Goal.com's source is Marca, and like AS,Marca is a Madrid based newspaper.Catalan papers like Sport and Md, and other european papers have reported otherwise.
-Dailymail
I know that but I've seen Marca quoted numerous times on this thread and even on this page as a good source. Nobody cares they were based in Madrid then until now this is coming from you.
What I find more ridiculous is you quoting the Daily Fail; an English source who most times doesn't even have a clue over Marca based in Spain and who is supposed to be in the know regards Barcelona.

Not that I really care though; I just find it a travesty that such news about Neymar earning more than Messi are even being rumored and it's disgusting in the slightest to think that it's even true.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
GBR1:

I know that but I've seen Marca quoted numerous times on this thread and even on this page as a good source. Nobody cares they were based in Madrid then until now this is coming from you.
What I find more ridiculous is you quoting the Daily Fail; an English source who most times doesn't even have a clue over Marca based in Spain and who is supposed to be in the know regards Barcelona.

I never said Marca is not a good source,though most times biased. I simply pointed out that other European and Catalan newspapers, e.g Md and sport -who have a relationship with Fcb- , are reporting otherwise.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
@ Airmark , your boy Krychowiak has officially joined PSG.

Hmmmmnn. Well let's see what psg will turn out to be next season in europe. That coach used rope to drag the boy to france. Only a fool will leave such excellent material behind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Andre Gomes??

Interesting.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
bykebyke:
Andre Gomes??

Interesting.

So they knew we would need a midfielder yet they watched Gundogan move to Man city for less than 30m.They better buy a backup striker first,like Lucas Perez .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
homesteady et al .... Hope you are watching our boy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
homesteady et al .... Hope you are watching our boy.

i dey watch ohh! but i won't watch 2nd half.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
How terrible was England? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
homesteady:
How terrible was England? undecided
I repeat, how terrible was England?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tegzybrown(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
follow cules ...am a bacar fan am new here....up bacar ...we d best ever ...we runing next season....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tegzybrown:
follow cules ...am a bacar fan am new here....up bacar ...we d best ever ...we runing next season....
Welcome bruv...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Umtiti did very well , eased into the match as it went on , though France were very much in control all game,Only blemish was his Yellow card.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Would it be possible for the Euros to be paused let this guy come and sign his contract then go back?grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
He's now a Barcelona player. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:58am On Jul 04, 2016
Samuel Umtiti's game by
numbers: 100% pass
accuracy
7 clearances 3
interceptions Completed

75 out of 75 passes!

#FRA full-time pass
accuracy vs. #ISL
S.Umtiti (100%)
L.Koscielny (96%)
B.Matuidi (94%) P.Pogba
(94%) M.Sissoko (92%)

Not bad for someone having his International debut in a Euros Quater-final match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Not bad for someone having his International debut in a Euros Quater-final match.
bykebyke:
Would it be possible for the Euros to be paused let this guy come and sign his contract then go back?grin
Don't be surprised when he's rated mediocre/average by the same epl fans who had wished he was signed by their club simply because he's now a Barca player. Just watch out for next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2016
Douglas, Adriano and Vermaelen are all expected to leave next week. While Denis Suarez will be confirmed either tuesday or wednesday.[MD]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2016
Barcelona will decide on which forward they will sign this week. Preferred options are Luciano Vietto or Gamiero. [MD]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Bartomeu:" it's true we are looking for a striker. There are options, young & older. It makes little sense to pay more for an older player."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Barcelona will meet this week to improve their first offer of €19m for Gabriel Jesus, who prefers Barcelona instead of Madrid.[Sport]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2016
RAKITIC:
Douglas, Adriano and Vermaelen are all expected to leave next week. While Denis Suarez will be confirmed either tuesday or wednesday.[MD]

I read smwhr Roma bidded 8m 4 Verm, bt barca want 10m... Those fvckers better collect the cash
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
Umtiti did very well , eased into the match as it went on , though France were very much in control all game,Only blemish was his Yellow card.

100% pass accuracy in the game. Now, that's Barca material.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

I read smwhr Roma bidded 8m 4 Verm, bt barca want 10m... Those fvckers better collect the cash

I'd give them for free sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nathaniel007(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Official: FC Barcelona confirm the signing of Denis Suarez for €3.5m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Varmelen should stay..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Umtiti/D.Suarez

Who's next?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
philfearon:
Varmelen should stay..

Adriano and Doug should sha go. I dont mind Verm staying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
bykebyke:
Umtiti/D.Suarez

Who's next?

Lucas Perez/Vietto (CF) and Fabinho(RB) ....Hopefully.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Lucas Perez/Vietto (CF) and Fabinho(RB) ....Hopefully.
So, it seems we can't get our Bellerin back?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) ... (6217) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.