Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,781 members, 7,837,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4636017 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
sebod:

I still maintain my stand, if only you're intelligent enough, you would've gotten my point. What exactly are you up to? Yoruba-abo.ki?
Since you have found me out as that's just what gives you joy, can you shift?
Keep on maintaining your stand, you're only ensuring this gets more attention than it needs to instead of moving on. The description doesn't even fit me but that doesn't mean i won't disagree with it. We can have banters or engage in disagreements but it should end there and should not go beyond that.
jstbeinhonest:

Calm down bro, While I get you point ,I'm sure he had no bigotic intentions.Let it go.....
If he had admitted that earlier and deleted that part of his post, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
sebod:

You have said it all bro as I am sure you know I am the last person on this forum that would be arguing on senseless issues when my ignore button is still active.

Thanks bro!
No shakes jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2016
TRendlona:

That's not all

Am also a five time ballon d'or winner, A scorer of 91 goals in a year, A four time CL winner with the highest assist in all competitions since 2008. I'm also a creator of nutmeng, I'm the person with most goals against RM..

What's my name?? grin

Lemme now ask u mine.

I'm a selfish player, i believe I'm the greatest since the past 20 years, i also belive that if all my teammates are in my level, my team will win trophies, I'm good at scoring penalties and tap ins, i luckily got to the Euro 2016 final with 3 goals and 1 assist in 7 matches, i av won just one la liga since the last 7 years. I have 3 ballon d'ors (when someone I'm older than with 2 years has won 5). I'm the player with most dives last season in spain.. I also cry weneva i dive and the refree doesn't blow.. I'm good at being arrogant and stone headed.
Lastly, i was arrested for rape in 2007.
What's my name?? grin
How is Messi the creator of nutmeg bro. Arrested is better than convicted in the law book bro the standard is still Innocent until proven otherwise.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Bartra to Coded01? Lawd!!!! cheesy bykebyke and Mathieu Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I have die ooooo.cheesy

Honestly!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=047rlY8UGFs

This is my certified player... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:52am On Jul 08, 2016
GBR1:

Keep on maintaining your stand, you're only ensuring this gets more attention than it needs to instead of moving on. The description doesn't even fit me but that doesn't mean i won't disagree with it. We can have banters or engage in disagreements but it should end there and should not go beyond that.
If he had admitted that earlier and deleted that part of his post, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
You have been well advised, your sense of humour is shallow and needs a serious attention. This is the first time I would ever address someone like this on this forum and it's a shame that it's just you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2016
Mcleo007:
Heard rumours god-Messi might leave this summer. Chelsea and City are likely destinations..
if the supreme court doesn't overturn the verdict, he might leave.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2016
pamcode:
How is Messi the creator of nutmeg bro. Arrested is better than convicted in the law book bro the standard is still Innocent until proven otherwise.

Who told u Messi is gonna b convicted?? FYI he is going nowhere. Weighing the 2 offenses, which is worse? Rape or delay in tax payment.

Abt the creation of nutmeng... Messi didn't create it, but he brought it to limelight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2016
bykebyke:

Nah
jstbeinhonest:

Nah....
chai! What if he score 20 goals next season then we start looking 30m to get him back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2016
Amazon might replace Qatar Airways as the club's sponsor. [RAC1]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2016
TRendlona:

Who told u Messi is gonna b convicted?? FYI he is going nowhere. Weighing the 2 offenses, which is worse? Rape or delay in tax payment.

Abt the creation of nutmeng... Messi didn't create it, but he brought it to limelight.
bro he is already convicted, he just has the right to appeal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2016
ddippset:
if the supreme court doesn't overturn the verdict, he might leave.
Why
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
RAKITIC:
Amazon might replace Qatar Airways as the club's sponsor. [RAC1]

Anyone is welcome....Hope they'll pay up to €60m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
pamcode:
bro he is already convicted, he just has the right to appeal

Yes,he has been convicted and has the right to appeal,but it is a suspended sentence,he wont have criminal records.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lmao. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
GBR1:

This is an incredibly stupid and bigoted thing to say. You should be ashamed of yourself because i'm sure there're some Barcelona folks that would fit into that silly description of yours.
As much as I would have loved to move on from this your senseless attack, I would love to just clear their air on the term that got your over heated brain outraged.

It's just obvious you are always quick to draw conclusions without trying to know what the true picture of a post is.
I could remember dopejam1 using a word like 'ugly black' in one of his post, you were quick to label him a racist without knowing what he was actually trying to pass around. He took his time to explain what he meant and it was clear to all that he had no intention of such.
The same you attacked dmcdad violently on Man U thread just for sharing his own opinion, simply because you were too fast to type rather than understanding a post. I could go on and on as all of your shenanigans on this forum are well documented.

Now take a look at the below chats....
Busola is a Yoruba girl, Yomi is a Yoruba guy, Franwolex is an ibo friend, but something is common in the chat(abo.ki). That means they must be bigots for calling me a Yoruba boy abo.ki. Calling one another ab.oki is just our way of playing around. You didn't know that and you never cared to know only to rush at my mention and be dishing out your usual words all in a bid to expose and find one out as that's your hobby.
Dmcdad advised you on how to improve on your sense of humour as it's just obvious you have a very shallow one.
It's not a crime to ask question when in doubt, but it's plain stup1dity to just draw a conclusion based on assumption. I would have politely explained my stand only if you had not descended on me with your usual hard, silly and insulting words. You need to learn how to take things easy and find a way of passing your message across in a subtle and polite manner.
I have been around here for a while, I have never at any point used a demeaning and insulting words on people, it's not just my style and way of life because, even though we run a faceless forum, I can't tell if the person I am using such words on is my neighbour next door, my boss or colleague, highly placed person who has reached the height of his career or a jss 2 pupil. Hence, the need to be polite to all.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Madrid media making it seem like we are hypnotizing him. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sebod, stop wasting your wasting your breath on that juvenile degenerate that calls himself GBR. You get time oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pep: "I love to work with young players. Chelsea and Man City have the best academies in the world."

Fact^^^
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello gentlemen, have you heard?

''Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, Monday welcomed the decision of Barcelona Football Club (FC) of Spain to establish its first Football Academy in Africa in Lagos, just as he pledged the maximum support of the government in ensuring the successful take off of the project

Hopefully, corruption and its concomitant bottlenecks would not cause this move to founder. If the same Barcelona discipline and philosophy can be instilled in the fledglings of the La Masia in Lagos then I can envision the Super Eagles standing toe to toe with blue ribbon national teams in the foreseeable future.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
sebod:

As much as I would have loved to move on from this your senseless attack, I would love to just clear their air on the term that got your over heated brain outraged

You're one dickens of a diplomat, aren't you? Me and 99% of the world's population have been operating under the assumption that he had no brain at all. I for one thought his brain matter was literally a bouquet of elbows. But since you say he has a brain only that it is over-heated then I think I would run with that from today henceforth. Thanks for the clarification. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Sebod, stop wasting your wasting your breath on that juvenile degenerate that calls himself GBR. You get time oooooo.

Thanks jare bro, I just wanted to let him know I had no ill feelings about using the word since dmcdad and jstbeinhonest have tried to let him see, but he wouldn't listen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You're one dickens of a diplomat, aren't you? Me and 99% of the world's population had been operating under the assumption that he had no brain at all. I for one thought his brain matter was literally a bouquet of elbows. But since you say he has a brain only that it is over-heated then I think I would run with that from today henceforth. Thanks for the clarification. grin
You know I don't tow that lane of using abusive words as I even enjoy more of reading than typing. But, it's just becoming too much of him. He jumps on mentions on every thread and start calling people all sort of names in a bid to parade himself as all knowing. As boisterous and down to earth as raumdeuter is, he has always been ignoring his posts, not because they don't make sense at times, but because of the sheer arrogance and needless insults that accompany them.
When some like DK who enjoys taking on the epl fans for fun is ignoring one, then there's a need to correct some certain things.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
sebod:

Thanks jare bro, I just wanted to let him know I had no ill feelings about using the word since dmcdad and jstbeinhonest have tried to let him see, but he wouldn't listen.
Leave this matter jare. You sef know say e no worth am. Gbagbé joor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You're one dickens of a diplomat, aren't you? Me and 99% of the world's population had been operating under the assumption that he had no brain at all. I for one thought his brain matter was literally a bouquet of elbows. But since you say he has a brain only that it is over-heated then I think I would run with that from today henceforth. Thanks for the clarification. grin
Yeye guy...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
dmcdad:

Leave this matter jare. You sef know say e no worth am. Gbagbé joor.
I don rest my case bro. Thanks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
sebod:

You know I don't tow that lane of using abusive words as I even enjoy more of reading than typing. But, it's just becoming too much of him. He jumps on mentions on every thread and start calling people all sort of names in a bid to parade himself as all knowing As boisterous and down to earth as raumdeuter is, he has always been ignoring his posts, not because they don't make sense at times, but because of the sheer arrogance and needless insults that accompany them.
When some like DK who enjoys taking on the epl fans for fun is ignoring one, then there's a need to correct some certain things.

He is an insecure, confuzzled, egotistical and maladjusted maniac that suffers from bi-polar disorder. To be honest I'm surprised he hasn't yet accused bykebyke or dippset of writing like Coogar. grin

If not that I've seen the cognizant in the Man.United thread analyzing soccer like sane adults I would have concluded judging from GBR's indecorous and unintelligent yappings that all Man.United supporters have white fufu for brains. grin

All kidding aside, what do you make of the La Masia established in Lagos?. . . . .do you think it would yield dividends?

dmcdad:

Yeye guy...cheesy

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
sebod:

As much as I would have loved to move on from this your senseless attack, I would love to just clear their air on the term that got your over heated brain outraged.

It's just obvious you are always quick to draw conclusions without trying to know what the true picture of a post is.
I could remember dopejam1 using a word like 'ugly black' in one of his post, you were quick to label him a racist without knowing what he was actually trying to pass around. He took his time to explain what he meant and it was clear to all that he had no intention of such.
The same you attacked dmcdad violently on Man U thread just for sharing his own opinion, simply because you were too fast to type rather than understanding a post. I could go on and on as all of your shenanigans on this forum are well documented.

Now take a look at the below chats....
Busola is a Yoruba girl, Yomi is a Yoruba guy, Franwolex is an ibo friend, but something is common in the chat(abo.ki). That means they must be bigots for calling me a Yoruba boy abo.ki. Calling one another ab.oki is just our way of playing around. You didn't know that and you never cared to know only to rush at my mention and be dishing out your usual words all in a bid to expose and find one out as that's your hobby.
Dmcdad advised you on how to improve on your sense of humour as it's just obvious you have a very shallow one.
It's not a crime to ask question when in doubt, but it's plain stup1dity to just draw a conclusion based on assumption. I would have politely explained my stand only if you had not descended on me with your usual hard, silly and insulting words. You need to learn how to take things easy and find a way of passing your message across in a subtle and polite manner.
I have been around here for a while, I have never at any point used a demeaning and insulting words on people, it's not just my style and way of life because, even though we run a faceless forum, I can't tell if the person I am using such words on is my neighbour next door, my boss or colleague, highly placed person who has reached the height of his career or a jss 2 pupil. Hence, the need to be polite to all.
You've proved you aren't a bigot. Now I believe you wholeheartedly. I would ignore the misguided statements and attacks you've made against me personally that you didn't need to.

Then I was completely wrong then to have taken the issue that seriously and accused you falsely. My apologies, it won't happen again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

He is an insecure, confuzzled, egotistical and maladjusted maniac that suffers from bi-polar disorder. To be honest I'm surprised he hasn't yet accused bykebyke or dippset of writing like Coogar. grin

If not that I've seen the cognizant in the Man.United thread analyzing soccer like sane adults I would have concluded judging from GBR's indecorous and unintelligent yappings that all Man.United supporters have white fufu for brains. grin

All kidding aside, what do you make of the La Masia established in Lagos?. . . . .do you think it would yield dividends?

grin grin
I was ecstatic when I saw it. I think it's a nice platform and if well managed, would give the super eagles enough opportunity of parading technically and tactically sound legs in future. Nigeria stands to benefit a lot from the system.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
GBR1:

You've proved you aren't a bigot. Now I believe you wholeheartedly. I would ignore the misguided statements and attacks you've made against me personally that you didn't need to.

Then I was completely wrong then to have taken the issue that seriously and accused you falsely. My apologies, it won't happen again.
The emboldened wouldn't have even surfaced had you not descended on me rudely. My apologies for any harsh word used on you. It's not part of me really, I am sorry sir!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
GBR1:

#Respect. This is how it should be.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
sebod:

The emboldened wouldn't have even surfaced had you not descended on me rudely. My apologies for any harsh word used on you. It's not part of me really, I am sorry sir!

My mistake again then. Nairaland has been really bad by helping to flare such ethic/secterian tensions and maybe it has gotten to me in a negative way and what happened wouldn't have.

Don't worry, I have seen your posts longer than today before and I know you aren't exactly a rude person but now certain you aren't a bigot either.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.