Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4599796 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2016
Ter Stegen should be made the number one from this season going forward.

My piece.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2016
chrisley024:
And you turned blind when Musa did his, which was even better than Suarez's? grin
That's where peeps like you have problems. Did you mention it and I didn't acknowledge?

Scroll up some pages, I gave him thumbs up cause he did great scoring a brace; both spectacular goals.

Some people sef... SMH.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2016
pelvicky:
my advice to lucho is to use bravo in la liga 1st half of the season and ter for cup games then vice versa in the 2nd half of the season
Bruv, MATs needs gametime week in week out. He needs to play consistently to help build his experience more rapidly.

Walai, you don't give a younger keeper such few games and expect him to gain the necessary experience when it matters most.

Check on every media outlet online, you won't see any giving Bravo the nod over Ter Stegen at this juncture. Not because Stegen is better experience wise, but for the sake of his development.

And of course don't tell me if we were to lose one of them you would go for Bravo to stay. It wouldn't be a wise choice. The club knows this and that's why they are hellbent on keeping both, especially Stegen.

I say give Stegen the league and maybe Copa games and Bravo Champions League. Sadly enough, Bravo's name wasn't included in the official Champions League squad by UEFA. I don't know why though. The more reason why Bravo is fighting to keep all competitions, especially League and Champions League.

PS: Well... Make I case my rest sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2016
mcdreeezy:
Ter Stegen should be made the number one from this season going forward.

My piece.
Gbam!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Aviero: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Krasid:
The inconsequential Bale has made the UEFA best player top three ahead of MSN; I just need him to put up a decent performance(which I am sure he will) in the first half of next season to make the ballon d'or podium.My boy is destined for greatness.
Mr. Krasid, refrain from posting comments such as this. Do you want some people to die of heart attack? Don't you think they've suffered enough, lately?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chrisley024(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
dmcdad:

That's where peeps like you have problems. Did you mention it and I didn't acknowledge?

Scroll up some pages, I gave him thumbs up cause he did great scoring a brace; both spectacular goals.

Some people sef... SMH.
You're actually the one having problem here either from your comprehension of my post or you're already having one this morning not related to my post.

If you mock them for being EPL best my Suarez's goal, then I wonder what could be said of Musa's.

SMH for you seriously!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Krasid:
The inconsequential Bale has made the UEFA best player top three ahead of MSN; I just need him to put up a decent performance(which I am sure he will) in the first half of next season to make the ballon d'or podium.My boy is destined for greatness.

Sharrraaapppp!!!!!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Krasid:

He had a good euro tournament so its understandable to see his name there. MSN are south americans, and Copa america dosent count for this award.
Bale make balon d'or final 3?, You are high.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Krasid:

destined for greatness at 27? Shame no dey catch u
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Krasid:

Trash talk.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
chrisley024:
You're actually the one having problem here either from your comprehension of my post or you're already having one this morning not related to my post.

If you mock them for being EPL best my Suarez's goal, then I wonder what could be said of Musa's.

SMH for you seriously!
Now if you are smart enough bruv, you would know who and who he came in contact with.

Anyway, no need saying much about this. Your club has enough problem to battle in the first place, no need consoling yourself using Leicester as a cover.tongue

Like I said, I already acknowledged Musa's goal and hence that renders your first post redundant. No?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lmao grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pls did Bale score in dis last UCL tournament?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
TRendlona:
Pls did Bale score in dis last UCL tournament?

He did not ohh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zetra(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
hmmmmmm

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Zetra:
hmmmmmm

Suarez isn't european, huge disadvantage especially considering the fact that the Euro Cup was played this year.
Real deal would happen next year January. I see him, Leo and cr making top 3 with Anthonie narrowly missing out.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
Shey barca no go buy striker again ni?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2016
Seems like the opposite will happen (regarding the prophecies made by barca smokers prophets)

MESSI WILL WIN COPA WITH MVP : (scores 0/2)

sUAREZ WILL REACH FINAL WITH GOLDEN BOOT : (scores 0/2)

NEYMAR WILL WIN OLYMPICS GOLD ,MVP,TOP SCORER : scores ongoing

MSN WILL MAKE UEFA TOP3 . Scores 0/3 BALON DOR
-UNCONFIRMED
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2016
Seems like the opposite will happen (regarding the prophecies made by barca smokers prophets)

MESSI WILL WIN COPA WITH MVP : (scores 0/2)

sUAREZ WILL REACH FINAL WITH GOLDEN BOOT : (scores 0/2)

NEYMAR WILL WIN OLYMPICS GOLD ,MVP,TOP SCORER : scores ongoing

MSN WILL MAKE UEFA TOP3 . Scores 0/3 BALON DOR
-UNCONFIRMED
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2016
We need an official troll DJ for the start of the new season...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2016
Aviero:
Mr. Krasid, refrain from posting comments such as this. Do you want some people to die of heart attack? Don't you think they've suffered enough, lately?
This is just the beginning, wait till my boy makes the ballon d'or podium.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2016
pelvicky:

destined for greatness at 27? Shame no dey catch u
When did Iniesta come into limelight as a football great?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2016
Remember when Messi,Suarez and Neymar were going to be the 2017 joint ballon d'or winner

Good times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Barcelona vs Liverpool in 1 hr 13 mins.

I expect an edge-of-the-chair performance in today's game. It's been a long time since I watched our boys play.
But still, they should play with absolute caution as we can't afford players getting injured just two tequila shots away from the start of the season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Barcelona vs Liverpool in 1 hr 13 mins.

I expect an edge-of-the-chair performance in today's game. It's been a long time since I watched our boys play.
But still, they should play with absolute caution as we can't afford players getting injured just two tequila shots away from the start of the season.
You didn't see either of our other preseason games?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
dmcdad:

You didn't see either of our other preseason games?

No I didn't, I barely had time to wear a shirt on my back.

Rummaging through YouTube for highlights didn't seem appealing either. Can you bring me up to speed on our overall performance? Just pithy annotations—and draw the bead on the performance of MSN, Busquets, and Umtiti. Especially Umtiti.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

No I didn't, I barely had time to wear a shirt on my back.

Rummaging through YouTube for highlights didn't seem appealing either. Can you bring me up to speed on our overall performance? Just pithy annotations—and draw the bead on the performance of MSN, Busquets, and Umtiti. Especially Umtiti.
Overall we have been great I must admit. The first team players have been good as well as the B-Teamers.

Busi had his first game against Leicester when he got introduced in the second half of the game.

MSM (Munir) have been great too.

As for Umtiti, he just resumed training today, hence he didn't travel with the team. Hopefully, he will feature in the Gamper on Wednesday.

That's just about it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Barcelona defender Thomas Vermaelen (30) will join AS Roma on a season-long-loan with the italian club having an option to buy him. [RAC1]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bravo heart go deh sweet am now. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
RAKITIC:
Barcelona defender Thomas Vermaelen (30) will join AS Roma on a season-long-loan with the italian club having an option to buy him. [RAC1]
Mathiue vulture neck should go instead of verminator
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
dmcdad:

Overall we have been great I must admit. The first team players have been good as well as the B-Teamers.

Busi had his first game against Leicester when he got introduced in the second half of the game.

MSM (Munir) have been great too.

As for Umtiti, he just resumed training today, hence he didn't travel with the team. Hopefully, he will feature in the Gamper on Wednesday.

That's just about it.

Alright.

My only regret is we didn't buy a DMF to keep Busi on his toes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Alright.
My only regret is we didn't buy a DMF to keep Busi on his toes.
André Gomes can play anywhere in midfield.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.